If you hate Colin Cowherd

Vicious89x

i never really listn to him considering in NY we get Max Kellerman

Um, do you not listen to ESPN? I used to, cause I liked Kellerman.

Long story short ESPN wants to push Cowherd, he's in NY now and Kellerman walked cause they wanted to cut his show short to fit in Cowherd. I have the misfortune as there is ONE sports radio station here and he's on it.

Cowherd's my favorite radio personality.

but ofcourse i have to call him LOL

one time i called up the show and got through, and once i said i was from Maine he said "what sports are there to write about there, caribou hunting?" and hung up....would be funny if he weren't from a small town in WAshington state.

still, he's the man.

Cowherd is awful. Just another reason why ESPN Radio is a joke. I actually didn't mind Kellerman. It's a shame that he got pushed out for that idiot.

There are rumors that Kellerman might team up with Mike Francessa. I like Francessa, but he needs a partner to spar with.

Not too surprising that most of you guys hate him. He pretty much tells it like it is. He's the only radio guy I can stand listening to.

Really bro? The guy clearly has his biases of hate and love. To each their own I think the guy is terrible and just his whole style of "comparing things" is just ridiculous. That and just the way he talks to people and about people is just sheer scuminess. Cowherd to me is all that's wrong with ESPN and sports media.

That and I could give a crap about college football.

Um, do you not listen to ESPN? I used to, cause I liked Kellerman.

Long story short ESPN wants to push Cowherd, he's in NY now and Kellerman walked cause they wanted to cut his show short to fit in Cowherd. I have the misfortune as there is ONE sports radio station here and he's on it.

Really? thats stupid it thoug kellerman was still there. I havent listen in awile

Cowherd > Kellerman

Sorry but Kellerman was tool.

You can tune into his show at any given time, and within 5 minutes you'll get the following: his Jewishness, boxing, Yankees & Giants mancrust, Jets & Mets hatred, and rap/hip hop.

:hand:

Lol, I dunno I loved Max, seemed like the type of dude I'd chill with. A lot of the Jets/Mets hatred was in jest and I enjoyed his random things.

Cowherd is just... blegh... I don't get it. He's such a know it all, him and Fatcessa may have the biggest egos in the business.

Lol, I dunno I loved Max, seemed like the type of dude I'd chill with. A lot of the Jets/Mets hatred was in jest and I enjoyed his random things.

Cowherd is just... blegh... I don't get it. He's such a know it all, him and Fatcessa may have the biggest egos in the business.

I think Kellerman is an absolute ass-bandit. To me, he's a guy that was a joke his whole life and now has to yell and scream, because he can, to make sure everyone know's he's something. Kind of like a white Screamin A. Smiff.

Cohwerd is just a run of the mill guy who does not stand out in any way at all. He's like melba toast, but less exciting/

JMO, of course.

Really bro? The guy clearly has his biases of hate and love. To each their own I think the guy is terrible and just his whole style of "comparing things" is just ridiculous. That and just the way he talks to people and about people is just sheer scuminess. Cowherd to me is all that's wrong with ESPN and sports media.

That and I could give a crap about college football.

Like what?

I find he is the one personality that does tell it like it is. He only covers relevant topics as well.

Like what?

I find he is the one personality that does tell it like it is. He only covers relevant topics as well.

Eh, like he only cares for college football. He hates baseball and anyone who tries using #'s. Would eat Kobe's balls if presented to him.

Listen, I'm actually blown away that people here like him but hey everyone has a right to listen to what they want. I'm probably nitpicking him but I can't stand him, that's what you do when you don't like something/someone.

I actually liked Kellerman. His target audience was young Yankee fans so he was doing farely successful in NYC. I can see why Mets fans would dislike him, as he's obviously biased and kind of a tool sometimes, but it was nice to actually hear someone who could understand how to analyze baseball. What I can't for the life of me understand is how a guy like Colin Cowherd has a national show. Before Kellerman's show came into the time slot they had Cowherd broadcasting in NY. As soon as his show hit the air it became switch the station time. It's one thing if he's a douchebag, but the guy doesn't really know that much about sports.

I actually liked Kellerman. His target audience was young Yankee fans so he was doing farely successful in NYC. I can see why Mets fans would dislike him, as he's obviously biased and kind of a tool sometimes, but it was nice to actually hear someone who could understand how to analyze baseball. What I can't for the life of me understand is how a guy like Colin Cowherd has a national show. Before Kellerman's show came into the time slot they had Cowherd broadcasting in NY. As soon as his show hit the air it became switch the station time. It's one thing if he's a douchebag, but the guy doesn't really know that much about sports.

FOS-JVoR

That's my whole thing... he just feels like an "average sports fan" and tries to compare things for people like everyone is a bunch of retards and he's a genius. I mean he even acknowledges he doesn't care for any baseball #'s and ridicules the living crap out of people who pay attention to the SABR #'s

"Ya see, Derek Jeter is like... the captain of the football team... who gets straight A's.... and can do no wrong. AROD... pfft... he's like.... he's like the guy on the team.... with a baby at 16."

Eh, like he only cares for college football. He hates baseball and anyone who tries using #'s. Would eat Kobe's balls if presented to him.

Listen, I'm actually blown away that people here like him but hey everyone has a right to listen to what they want. I'm probably nitpicking him but I can't stand him, that's what you do when you don't like something/someone.

That is not entirely true.

Like I said, he talks about relevant things. Football is clearly king. It is America's past time.

To each his own.

Just for the record, I could not stand Max when he was on ESPN. ;)

Cowherd > Kellerman

Sorry but Kellerman was tool.

You can tune into his show at any given time, and within 5 minutes you'll get the following: his Jewishness, boxing, Yankees & Giants mancrust, Jets & Mets hatred, and rap/hip hop.

:hand:

Sounds like NY to me.

Archived