Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Setting: Primo Family Compound

14307.jpg

Night had just fallen when news broke. Mario had been taken down. Murder, racketeering, embezzlement, you name it, they charged him with it. And the thing is that they had the goods. Evidence out the wazoo. So much so that even the family's sleazy lawyer couldn't get him off. Dead to rights. He'd go to prison for life unless he flipped. But Mario was a stand up guy. He took his own life rather then rot in some stinken cell or turn on the family.

There was only 1 possible explanation for the abundance of evidence, the family had been infiltrated. Stoolies, rat's, maybe even undercover swine, someone, or something was on the other side of the law.

Now nobody trusts noone, but the threats to the family must be eliminated before you whack out so many real wise guys that there's no family left.

Each day you will vote to whack one of the remaining players, a bullet to the back of the head will do. The family wins when all threats to it have been eliminated.

Happy hunting!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roles have been sent out : Please check in here and do not vote until everyone checks in

RULES: (As per Doggin, with the exception of time and random lynch. In this game, a majority must be reached)

Format: We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Night will end when I receive all night actions

What is this mafia sh*t all about?

None of your business. Get out.

:D

J/K. It's a game, there's been numerous threads about it. Check it out and maybe consider signing up for the next game, if there is one.

Don't post in this thread though, it's for the players.

J/K. It's a game, there's been numerous threads about it. Check it out and maybe consider signing up for the next game, if there is one.

Maybe we are undercover Russian mobsters here to destroy you....

Mods, please sticky..

And, I will be out tonight, all night, make sure every checks in before voting. If by chance anyone is lynched, note that once a player receives the correct number of votes (on day 1 it's 10) the lynch is offical, no take backs, it doesn't matter if they later role reveal as a guardian angle cop/doc mix that ZOMG! will cause instaLoss if they die..

Agreed. Please leave the game thread for the players..

Hasn't checked in yet.. (in my absence later today/tonight can someone else keep track)

1) Doggin

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway

9) Bleedin

13) SHarrow

16) Shutout

17) Crusher

18) Slats

Hello family and scum.

I'll also be sporadic over the weekend. Once we get to Monday afternoon, I'll be able to be very active - hopefully you guys won't fcuk up and lynch me before that! :-P Looking forward to getting started. :fighting0002:

I'm assuming CTM is already gone for the night, so I'll go ahead and take over the check-list. Agreed that things dont seem like they'll kick up til sunday night or monday.

Hasn't checked in yet

1) Doggin

17) Crusher

Archived