Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

That was really fast...which is partly unsettling.

I'm really unsettled by the number of people who voted without any analysis from EY. Before EY even had Part 2 posted, we had votes from Woody, SMC, JMJ, JVoR, and Crusher ... all within the span from 9:53-10:25 ...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I do think it's also possible that these people were already thinking Norway looked suspicious. I myself was the first one to vote for him on Day 1, and I know SMC and JMJ had already vocalized their concerns about him. I guess we'll see what happens ... I'm so impatient for this scene it's not even funny ...

But I do think it's also possible that these people were already thinking Norway looked suspicious. I myself was the first one to vote for him on Day 1, and I know SMC and JMJ had already vocalized their concerns about him. I guess we'll see what happens ... I'm so impatient for this scene it's not even funny ...

Both posts are valid points

Fresh off finding the carcass of a roleless innocent in front of the main building of the compound, but bursting with confidence from their victorious first day, the family chooses to double down and move quick this time. No need for the laborious debate that defined day 1. They've got it all figured out, right? No need to even wait for a defense.

Right?

They elect to arm a soldier with an RPG on the roof top, targeting the compound entrance. What better way to send fear down the spines of every rat, stoolie or copper in their midst then to whack out the second straight threat to the family with BANG! As Carlo J. Pizza's BMW turned the corner into the complex, the trigger was pulled and a fantastic explosion erupted just after entering the compound.

carfire-main_Full.jpg

The family was so impressed with themselves that they failed to notice the legal brief which had been delivered earlier that morning, addressed to one Carlo J. Pizza's Esq.

Carlo J. Pizza's (Norway) Family Lawyer (Doctor) has been whacked out

Night Actions are due by 9pm Saturday

What do you think Dan?

I understand we're not supposed to say much during the night phase, but one thing I think for sure is that I wish I'd trusted my gut that things were moving too quickly and that we should have waited to hear from Norway.

I'm also very eager to hear from SMC now, since EY's claim that SMC is innocent and that he's figured out what's going on with him was a big reason I decided to go along with him.

Also, I've started comparing the times and order of voting for Irish and Norway, and this looks like it could be interesting.

I understand we're not supposed to say much during the night phase, but one thing I think for sure is that I wish I'd trusted my gut that things were moving too quickly and that we should have waited to hear from Norway.

I'm also very eager to hear from SMC now, since EY's claim that SMC is innocent and that he's figured out what's going on with him was a big reason I decided to go along with him.

Also, I've started comparing the times and order of voting for Irish and Norway, and this looks like it could be interesting.

I know we're suppose to keep quiet. All I'll say is the result is awful. Man, I was sure Norway was a Rat after the way he voted.

Damnit!!!

Ok, Kill EY next.

If you feel that's right.

There's no way I could have known he was Dr... And I still stand by every point I made. He acted scummy... no doubt.

It would have been good if he was able to roleclaim... or explain it futher... but every move he made, I'd do the same thing again.

I had no chance smart guy....f'n douche! :confused:

I cast the 1st vote not all of them. Your actions were BEYOND questionable. Why would you possibly get cute with the 'Doctor should protect Doggin' line?

Can't win them all, it seems.

It took 9 votes to whack him, right? That is WE.

Sure. I'm just not an advocate of speed lynching, and especially not giving someone a last chance to defend himself. The result? We lost our lawyer/doctor. As I said last night, the finder/investigator needs to keep on the down low.

Sure. I'm just not an advocate of speed lynching, and especially not giving someone a last chance to defend himself. The result? We lost our lawyer/doctor. As I said last night, the finder/investigator needs to keep on the down low.

Well I think it is safe to say that none of us are fans of "speed lynching." I think we all really felt we had him and were doing a "speed whacking" based on educated guesses from the information we (felt) we had.

Sometimes it sucks to have to learn from our mistakes, but sometimes it is the best way to learn. I think it is safe to say we won't do anything like that again anytime soon. :(

Well I think it is safe to say that none of us are fans of "speed lynching." I think we all really felt we had him and were doing a "speed whacking" based on educated guesses from the information we (felt) we had.

Sometimes it sucks to have to learn from our mistakes, but sometimes it is the best way to learn. I think it is safe to say we won't do anything like that again anytime soon. :(

This will be tough to dig ourselves out of.

ps - Matthew looks great in the Jets onesy!!

Archived