Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Noted. Dude I know you got stuff going on at work, but damn your not being yourself. You have barely said a word, and your usually leading the charge. I barely want to smack you in the head this game. Im concerned.

For starters, it's day one and I'm information gathering. I'd be a fool to think I have anything concrete at this point. And to be perfectly honest, i'm a little humbled by the fact that I was abused so badly by CTM and BG. I'm more than happy to share my thoughts and answer any questions about my posts but I don't want to be taken for a ride again.

You seem angst. Maybe you have something you need to tell me?

I'm not "backed up" anymore, if that's what you're getting at. :rolleyes:

unvote SMC

This is in no way me absolving him of my suspicion, but it seems as if he's not going anywhere today.

Between Woody and JT, I'm leaning towards JT. That having been said, the cases against both of them are pretty weak. Even if they are guilty.

Woody is playing the style he always plays, and JT said one thing thing that is being over interpretted IMO.

Fiiiiiiinally.

I meant to comment on this earlier. JT's statement makes no sense to me as an indicator of guilt. If he's guilty, why would he make such an outright confusing/shady comment? It's possible he didn't expect people to pick up on it, or it was a slip-up. But it makes more sense to me that he really didn't mean it the way it came out. Either way, I think it's hard to make a strong case against him based off of one weird comment. But I would like to hear more from Jets Things about who he finds suspicious.

And yet another person making sense of it. As someone pointed out a page or two ago, JMJ has suddenly grown quiet since pressure has been applied elsewhere. Sharrow, again, as others have pointed out, has been the quietest in the game so far. Other than those two I got nothing. Like I said earlier, I voted for Woody to break his silence. If/when something jumps out at me as overly suspicious, I'll happily change my vote.

Not to attempt to draw attention away from myself, but this is a very good point.

Suuuuure it isn't! ;)

1. I have a new born at home. He is 2 weeks old today. That takes up virtually all my home time and I don't get home from work till 7:30 pm.

2. I posted a TON yesterday while at work and got very little work accomplished. Today at work I have actually been working.

I wouldn't exactly call that suspicious. Would you?

I know how and why people vote for them, but in a game like this I don't see what the problem is with waiting and acquiring even more info, especially from those who have been inactive. I just don't get the rush.

Where did I say people sholdn't vote? I said that I personally would rather have a reason, like I said I understand why people are doing it and I understand that it's always going to happen. I'm talking for myself personally, I don't feel the need to jump on a bandwagon without a great reason only to be involved in lynching a townie.

If I see a reason to vote, I will.

I want to hear more from BG. He's too good to be allowed to fly under the radar like that.

That's a good spot with regards to JMJ. He's at least worth putting pressure on. I'd like to hear more from him.

Vote: JMJ

Damn, first time I've been able to get online all day.

I stand by my vote for JMJ, he responded to be inactive but IMO his reasoning was less than convincing.

That's your arguement?

Look, you're far from doomed at this point. I'm not convinced that you are Mafia by any means, just very suspicious, I don't like the way you handled the pressure. You still get my vote, largely because I'm not really too suspicious of anyone else at this point.

What?!?! So by your logic we should just go after the most experienced players because there's no way that the new guys could be scum. It's that simple, eh?

Really man I'm not sure what to think of this post. I dunno if it adds to my suspicions or not because I'm not sure if it's scummy or just stupid.

Yet for some reason you're playing in a pretty similar way.

I

For starters, it's day one and I'm information gathering. I'd be a fool to think I have anything concrete at this point. And to be perfectly honest, i'm a little humbled by the fact that I was abused so badly by CTM and BG. I'm more than happy to share my thoughts and answer any questions about my posts but I don't want to be taken for a ride again.

Yet you come right in right behind our inhouse expert, Doggin, and follow his train of thought and vote Sharrow. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I ****ing hate BG.

Suuuuure it isn't! ;)

1. I have a new born at home. He is 2 weeks old today. That takes up virtually all my home time and I don't get home from work till 7:30 pm.

2. I posted a TON yesterday while at work and got very little work accomplished. Today at work I have actually been working.

Making Matthew your patsy. Just disgraceful! :bag:

Unvote Woody

Vote Sharrow

I'm on board with this.

Unvote SMC

Vote Sharrow

As has been pointed out, he only has 9 posts in this thread and 5 of them were made prior to the game really heating up and people getting accused of suspicion. That doesn't exactly make him guilty, but it sure points a finger of suspicion at him and I find it weird that someone with 9 total posts - only 4 since the game has "begun" has totally flown by off of anybody's radar.

Suuuuure it isn't! ;)

Congrats on baby JMJ!! And no, not suspicious. Trust me.

Yet you come right in right behind our inhouse expert, Doggin, and follow his train of thought and vote Sharrow. :rolleyes:

For the second time, too. Here's a look at the order they've voted before ...

Initial votes for Woody: Doggin -> JVor -> Jets Things -> Crusher

Votes for Sharrow: Doggin -> JVor -> Crusher

Of course it's very likely this is a coincidence, especially so early in the game.

On the other hand, it might be reassuring that JVoR's strategy hasn't changed much in that respect.

Jif, tell me what exactly you think of Sharrow. Go ahead. What do you know about him?

I didnt say the logic in which you were following was wrong, just pointing out the fact that you are following the lead of one of the more experienced players again, yet you are trying not to be taken for a ride again.

Just bustin your balls. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm a little surprised by the move towards Sharrow, and now EY's strong vote on Irish - I'm not sure where you gotcha'd him.

I'm heading off to work now. How busy my desk is will determine how soon I'm back here. I'll catch up then.

I'm a little surprised by the move towards Sharrow, and now EY's strong vote on Irish - I'm not sure where you gotcha'd him.

I'm heading off to work now. How busy my desk is will determine how soon I'm back here. I'll catch up then.

I don't see why that would be surprising. He has been virtually non-existent in the game thus far. That doesn't make you question him at least a little?

I didnt say the logic in which you were following was wrong, just pointing out the fact that you are following the lead of one of the more experienced players again, yet you are trying not to be taken for a ride again.

Just bustin your balls. Nothing more, nothing less.

Careful, I think someone accused me of making too many jokes earlier.

Oh by the way, How do you like my new drawers"

Nice%20Thong.jpg

I usually stay away from thongs, but since we met I feel so much better about myself.

I can't believe that after 500 odd posts I don't even have a worthwile suspicion of anyone.

I'm probably still most intrigued by JMJ, seriously, to what extent can you trust him not knowing how to play?

Maybe it is reaching a little but I seriously don't know where else to go with my vote. Woody and JT are slightly suspicious but as EY said the case is pretty weak.

I don't see why that would be surprising. He has been virtually non-existent in the game thus far. That doesn't make you question him at least a little?

To expand on the, re: Sharrow

His last post in this thread was at 4:10pm yesterday. Since then he has made 11 posts in other areas of the site including 2 this afternoon yet hasn't said diddly in here.

Seems like that is by design, not by accident.

For the second time, too. Here's a look at the order they've voted before ...

Initial votes for Woody: Doggin -> JVor -> Jets Things -> Crusher

Votes for Sharrow: Doggin -> JVor -> Crusher

Of course it's very likely this is a coincidence, especially so early in the game.

On the other hand, it might be reassuring that JVoR's strategy hasn't changed much in that respect.

Interesting...