Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

If we're to take this at face value, why is your current vote still for me (well, you unvoted me and then said you're more than likely going to stick with me) when your reasoning is you didn't like how I handled the pressure of being accused.

With all due respect, I handled it better than you did. Rather hypocritical reason to have me as your vote if you ask me.

What I found ridiculous about your reaction in paticular was the suggestion that CTM would have setup a game where newbies wouldn't have a roles. That just confused the hell out of me.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I found ridiculous about your reaction in paticular was the suggestion that CTM would have setup a game where newbies wouldn't have a roles. That just confused the hell out of me.

Hello?!?! I AM a newbie! I didn't realize that the person running the game doesn't select roles because I've never played before!

BHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You just attacked two people for taking the dumb route. Now you're going to tell me you're not good enough to go with a strategy of:

I'm everyones friend and making sure to do everything right... then, after some time, jumping on innocent* players and being a bit too aggressive in doing it.

:corn::corn::corn::corn::corn:

*I am not certain by any means that JMJ, JT, WP are innocent, but we don't have any good evidence to go on.

Wow!

This is MAJOR ownership here.

I applaud your work EY. :clapping:

In all fairness, I logged off the site at 7pm Monday night with no votes and no reason for suspicion. I logged on the site at 7am the next morning with 3 votes. That is partly why I was so baffled.

3 votes > 1 vote.

That is neither here nor there though at this point I guess. But ultimately I still want an explanation from him on how I can still be his vote after his recent actions. If he keeps his vote on my it is amazingly hypocritical. The other two voters who have selected me can keep me as their vote from not until forever for all I care, but it bothers me now that he has his vote on me due to nothing more than the reasoning he gave.

Like I said, you can't make something like that up. :cheers:

JMJ - you can't claim he was more defensive than you when you're still being defensive a day later :biggrin:

BHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You just attacked two people for taking the dumb route. Now you're going to tell me you're not good enough to go with a strategy of:

I'm everyones friend and making sure to do everything right... then, after some time, jumping on innocent* players and being a bit too aggressive in doing it.

*I am not certain by any means that JMJ, JT, WP are innocent, but we don't have any good evidence to go on.

I'm not saying I'm stupid, but that you're overanalyzing things.

BHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I am.

Wow!

This is MAJOR ownership here.

I applaud your work EY. :clapping:

What's also ironic is that Irish Jet's avatar has "AIG" in it which, with the global economic meltdown, means FAIL

OK, since Sharrow is still MIA, I like the idea of putting enough pressure on him to get some response. However, I still feel JMJ is scummy. No posts for almost 24 hours, a post questions his disapperance, 12 minutes later he posts again. He also posted in non-mafia threads in the meantime.

Unvote (for now) JMJ

Vote - Sharrow

UNOFFICIAL

Vote Count

JMJ (2) Irish, AVM

Jets Things (5) Bleedin' Green, Sharrow, JiF, Shutout, SMC

SMC (1) Vicious89x

WoodyPaige (4) JT, Crusher, Slats, Dan X

Sharrow (4) Doggin, JVOR, JMJ, Norway

Irish Jet (2) EY, Woody

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to whack

For the sake of getting another player involved unvote:WP, for now and vote: sharrow come on man, give us a little something to go on.

UNOFFICIAL

Vote Count

JMJ (2) Irish, AVM

SMC (1) Vicious89x

WoodyPaige (4) JT, Crusher, Slats, Dan X

Sharrow (4) Doggin, JVOR, JMJ, Norway

Irish Jet (2) EY, Woody

Teh Crusher unvoted me and voted for Sharrow.

UNOFFICIAL

Vote Count

JMJ (2) Irish, AVM

SMC (1) Vicious89x

WoodyPaige (3) JT, Slats, Dan X

Sharrow (5) Doggin, JVOR, Crusher, JMJ, Norway

Irish Jet (2) EY, Woody

Open question: what's the rationale for voting for Sharrow?

I see the reason behind the votes for Jets Thing (veteran playing peek-a-boo and Doggin calling him out as a liar) and Irish Jet (erratic behavior in attacking then going limp when EY calls him out). Just want to see what's there on Sharrow. Is it him dissappearing?

I see the reason behind the votes for Jets Thing (veteran playing peek-a-boo and Doggin calling him out as a liar) and Irish Jet (erratic behavior in attacking then going limp when EY calls him out). Just want to see what's there on Sharrow. Is it him dissappearing?

Oh come on!! That was clearly a joke. Some of you are grasping at straws here.

I asked this question before the game started.

People love to vote for inactives.

I explained my reasoning twice.

For me it's the same as my vote for JMJ and Woody. The odds aren't great that we'll lynch scum today, but with no deadlines or random lynch to worry about and with 18 players, it gives the town more information to work with. To me, that's the benefit of multiple trains and getting everyone to vote, it forces scum to get involved.

I'm on board with this.

Unvote SMC

Vote Sharrow

As has been pointed out, he only has 9 posts in this thread and 5 of them were made prior to the game really heating up and people getting accused of suspicion. That doesn't exactly make him guilty, but it sure points a finger of suspicion at him and I find it weird that someone with 9 total posts - only 4 since the game has "begun" has totally flown by off of anybody's radar.

To expand on the, re: Sharrow

His last post in this thread was at 4:10pm yesterday. Since then he has made 11 posts in other areas of the site including 2 this afternoon yet hasn't said diddly in here.

Seems like that is by design, not by accident.

I switched my vote to Sharrow already and explained why (only 4 posts in this thread since the game has begun yet 11 posts outside of this thread with 2 of them coming this afternoon, etc.).

However, someone else made a good point about Slats. Slats defended Sharrow saying he was surprised people were becoming suspicious of him just because he was inactive, but Slats himself has pointed to inactivity as a reason for suspicion more than once in this very thread.

Odd behavior by both of them...

I don't see why that would be surprising. He has been virtually non-existent in the game thus far. That doesn't make you question him at least a little?

For SMC.

There's no downside. If he contributes, we have more info. If not, we're no worse off than we are now. We're not close to a lynch on anyone else, no reeks of scum, let's get more posts from him, if possible. Why not put some pressure on him?

Wow - way to slant what was clearly a joke (on both our parts). I have to say, between this and the bandwagon hopping, you're moving up on the list.

For Sharrow, it's the same thing as voting for Woody. I want participation, and nobody sliding by under the radar.

I said that I'm usually not going to be here in the mornings and that's true. Sometimes I won't get here until late afternoon, sometimes as late as 6PM. I just got here at a quarter after 4 and there were ~80 new posts. The same thing happened yesterday, I came in and said what I had to say regarding all the stuff that happened before I got here. I mean, I was sitting here last night at midnight and it was dead, what am I supposed to do? :D

I have a couple things to point out though after I re-read the last 80 posts.

Wow - way to slant what was clearly a joke (on both our parts). I have to say, between this and the bandwagon hopping, you're moving up on the list.

For Sharrow, it's the same thing as voting for Woody. I want participation, and nobody sliding by under the radar.

+1

Archived