Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

:)

No problemo.

Welcome to the game JB. Just a bit of housekeeping first. When the game began, we all exchanged nude pics, to, you know, break the tension. Naturally, I was the point man for that initiative, so if you would kindly pm your full frontal pic, I will promise you to never expose you to ours. Ok, lets get this formality over with....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the game JB. Just a bit of housekeeping first. When the game began, we all exchanged nude pics, to, you know, break the tension. Naturally, I was the point man for that initiative, so if you would kindly pm your full frontal pic, I will promise you to never expose you to ours. Ok, lets get this formality over with....

It was an all male game and you fruits exchanged nude pics? Wtf kind of game am I running here..

And FU to everyone who thought this was the morning scene :D

Thanks Chan and JB. Sorry everyone but I'm gonna be getting some decent OT that I just could not pass on.

It's because I'm working OT tomorrow night I'll be able to be more active. :P

Good luck with your newfound loot.

And FU to everyone who thought this was the morning scene :D

I'm feeling the love.

Looks like we've all shut up. No reason to get those night orders in boys... & Babe.

Good morning to all... And a good morning it is..

For everyone except 1 person that is..

Arriving at the compound, you find Charlie Linguini's car parked in front of the house, with his cold dead body hunched over the steering wheel, bleeding from the side of the head from a gunshot wound. You search his belonging's, outside of his inexplicable "Champion of JN Mafia" belt buckle you find nothing condemning.

Champion no more I guess..

581b7899e3822556

Charlie Linguini (Bleedin' Green) roleless and loyal member of the family is no more..

Day 2 begins, with 16 players it takes 9 to lynch

Interesting choice. Bleedin' looked to be under the suspicion of the family, anyway. I guess they were just looking to whack a smart player tonight, and didn't want to miss a kill (and therefore avoided EY and SMC).

Well, let's rock.

vote: Doggin'

Discuss.

I wasn't kidding when I said I was prepared to whack him in the first ten minutes of day two.

Interesting choice. Bleedin' looked to be under the suspicion of the family, anyway. I guess they were just looking to whack a smart player tonight, and didn't want to miss a kill (and therefore avoided EY and SMC).

Well, let's rock.

vote: Doggin'

Discuss.

I wasn't kidding when I said I was prepared to whack him in the first ten minutes of day two.

Doggin and SMC are going to go after each other hard today. But I may have a better idea...

Give me 5 minutes to assemble my notes.

Ohhhh, nice catch. I saw that but thought "typo" and forgot about it....you be smart.

Well Slats, maybe I'm just dense (ok, no maybe about that), but I read that as JMJ agreeing with EY that SMC is up "to something", not that he's been thinking about those roles.

I don't know, I'm not seeing the IJ scumminess. I just re-read EY's "gotcha"

post, and I gotta say, I agreed with most of the posts EY quoted and I'm not I'm not a rat. I think JMJ and SMC are much scummier, among others, and really really don't like JMJ's Irish vote.

Also don't like all the momentum EY has gotten against IJ with that one post. The most damning thing I have on IJ is his badgering EY for an explanation.

But didn't EY start the heat on SMC and build it?

Mostly your IJ vote.....

That in addition to your behavior after getting a few votes earlier. "Noob" is an acceptable defense, but it's also the only card to play, so it doesn't make you any less scummy, imo, just gives you alibi.

Amd why are you getting so concerned again, what do you have, 2 votes? While IJ has 9. Not much to worry about, is there? But you need to ask me wtice in 17 minutes?

Serious FOS - JMJ

Unvote - Sharrow

Vote - SMC

Simply put, I was just way off on Irish. I thought the train was suspiciously rapid and that surely he wouldn't demand ansswers from EY twice in 5 minutes. Again, I was waaaaaay off and am damn happy I was.

As for you, I was suspicious from the beginning and had alreadytold you why a few times. The more recent thing I found scummy was you jumping on the IJ wagon and placing a fairly late (7th) vote on him.

irish's guilt changes everything for me, I'll need to go back and re-read everything.

Congrats EY, you really nailed it. Freakish almost that you were so certain, so early, with what looked to some (including me) like fairly innocous post by IJ.

Well, if you're right, and I think you are, you're the one who needs doc protection.

Gotcha!

Vote: Norway

Right off the bat, I see far less scumminess in Norway's posts than I did in Irish's, but I'll wait for EY's analysis and other people's reactions first. To me, at least Norway has been consistent in his reasoning, hasn't he?

:rl:

You mean, you'd like to have a minimum of 5 people already choose someone before you vote. ;)

No.

And you were one of the 5 who voted for me correct?

My blatant bandwagonning served it's purpose. Norway and Doggin were on my list of suspects. Norway is a smart guy and how he totally missed on Irish is troubling. Even with the evidence mounting on Irish, Norway still voted for me, trying to start the momentum switch away from Irish, his rat buddy.

Here are the first half... These come before and will be analyzed first.

Yeah well, there's nothing right with it either.

Ha! FOS - Irish

Maybe he's taking a complicated poop.

OK, since Sharrow is still MIA, I like the idea of putting enough pressure on him to get some response. However, I still feel JMJ is scummy. No posts for almost 24 hours, a post questions his disapperance, 12 minutes later he posts again. He also posted in non-mafia threads in the meantime.

Unvote (for now) JMJ

Vote - Sharrow

There's no downside. If he contributes, we have more info. If not, we're no worse off than we are now. We're not close to a lynch on anyone else, no reeks of scum, let's get more posts from him, if possible. Why not put some pressure on him?

Well, there isn't necessarily one in this game.

I actually have JMJ pretty high on my potential rat list, but where does he talk about those roles?

Ohhhh, nice catch. I saw that but thought "typo" and forgot about it....you be smart.

In it's simplest form, look at all those that did not vote for Irish and instead voted for others on the final vote:

JMJ (1) Irish

Jets Things (1) Sharrow,

SMC (4) Dan X, Doggin94it, Shutout, Crusher,

WoodyPaige (1) JT

Sharrow (1) Norway

I believe Norway switched from Sharrow and voted for me at the end so the official, unofficial numbers are:

JMJ (1) Irish

Jets Things (1) Sharrow,

SMC (5) Dan X, Doggin94it, Shutout, Crusher, Norway

WoodyPaige (1) JT

Pay close attention to the 5 who voted for me and refushed to switch. They all believed that me admittedly bandwagonning was somehow more scummy than Irish doing the total John Kerry, attacking JMJ for claiming ignorance and then using the same excuse for himself. When he didn't defend himself for SEVEN HOURS, those 5 still kept their vote on me.

In a game of 18 there are likely 4 to 5 rats. 1 is dead leaving 3 or 4. I'm pretty confident that most of the rats voted for me.

I agree.

SMC (5) Dan X, Doggin94it, Shutout, Crusher, Norway

This is a good place to start looking.

Precisely.

The following are Norway's posts from the time I "Gotcha'd" Irish until now...

Part 1

Yeah well, there's nothing right with it either.

A soccer joke. No acknowledgment of the vote at all. Possible deflection?

Ha! FOS - Irish

In response to Irish's quick demand for explanation. A FOS. Nothing more (guilt wise) on Irish will ever follow. A simple attempt to distance himself ever so slightly.

Maybe he's taking a complicated poop.

Another joke. Mostly irrelevant. But a minor deflection again.

OK, since Sharrow is still MIA, I like the idea of putting enough pressure on him to get some response. However, I still feel JMJ is scummy. No posts for almost 24 hours, a post questions his disapperance, 12 minutes later he posts again. He also posted in non-mafia threads in the meantime.

Unvote (for now) JMJ

Vote - Sharrow

Big. Huge. Enormous deflection here. Sharrow started to collect votes for inactivity. The train built, and then lost it's luster as Sharrow showed up. As most trains do. This was a desperate attempt to find anyone else that could get voted off that day. HUGE DEFLECTION FOR IRISH.

There's no downside. If he contributes, we have more info. If not, we're no worse off than we are now. We're not close to a lynch on anyone else, no reeks of scum, let's get more posts from him, if possible. Why not put some pressure on him?

An attempt to explain the Sharrow vote after questioned on it. SMC posed this question. Too little, too late.

Well, there isn't necessarily one in this game.

In response to the 'villiage idiot' comment. Yes, he's right, there is not necessarily a 'village idiot' in this game. But it's another attempt to deflect onto a player other than Irish, who he originally FOS'd. Remember that?

I actually have JMJ pretty high on my potential rat list, but where does he talk about those roles?

Another deflection! This time back to JMJ. Sharrow wasn't working. SMC wasn't working. Let's try JMJ again. Anyone but Irish.

Comment about the 'role' - 'roll'... that makes sense. It was a good catch by Vic. However, we later see this post means nothing as he ends up voting for SMC anyway.

--PART ONE COMPLETE--

No.

My blatant bandwagonning served it's purpose. Norway and Doggin were on my list of suspects. Norway is a smart guy and how he totally missed on Irish is troubling. Even with the evidence mounting on Irish, Norway still voted for me, trying to start the momentum switch away from Irish, his rat buddy.

Yes, I wholeheartedly admit to voting for you because I did, and still do, find you completely shady. ;)

With that said, my first vote yesterday was for Norway. He rubbed me the wrong way in the beginning. However, at first glance at those posts, I'm not able to put it all together ... which I'm sure is where EY will do a convincing job again. :D

Even after it became apparently obvious that I was nothing but a newb who got defensive he tried to switch the heat back on my like 4-5 times after everyone but one person (Irish) pulled their votes from me. He also put his vote on me originally immediately after Irish did.

I said he was scum first thing this morning and have been thinking he was since early yesterday.

Even after it became apparently obvious that I was nothing but a newb who got defensive he tried to switch the heat back on my like 4-5 times after everyone but one person (Irish) pulled their votes from me. He also put his vote on me originally immediately after Irish did.

I said he was scum first thing this morning and have been thinking he was since early yesterday.

Reading these posts, Norway coming up scum would certainly look good for you the rest of the way.

No.

Blatant band wagoning was a trap? It definately put a lot off attention on you. Especially from Doggin, you guys are like Rocky and Appollo.

Very hard to argue EY's ability to sniff scum this game. I could have went either way on either you or Irish last time. What part of his nanlysis on Norway makes you feel so good about it?

This is what I was thinking as well. Vote norway

This is what I was thinking as well. Vote norway

Can we at least wait to hear the rest of EY's analysis? I'm surprised by how quickly everyone is gleefully leaping aboard this train without discussing it more.

In my opinion, since we now know Bleedin' was innocent, I think we should take his advice and stay on the lookout for fast-building trains.

A lot of truth to this. You never seemed anything more than new at this and doing the excited chatter thing. Norway was one of the few that did attack you and I felt that was scummy. So this time I have to go with the EY analysis, vote:Norway

Can we at least wait to hear the rest of EY's analysis? I'm surprised by how quickly everyone is gleefully leaping aboard this train without discussing it more.

In my opinion, since we now know Bleedin' was innocent, I think we should take his advice and stay on the lookout for fast-building trains.

+1

Day 1 took days. At the rate we're going, day 2 will be over by midnight.

Norway and Doggin were the only two I was even going to dream about voting today. Norway is scummier. I said this at 9am this morning.

EY's posts are not what made me put my vote on Norway.

Good morning to all... And a good morning it is..

For everyone except 1 person that is..

Arriving at the compound, you find Charlie Linguini's car parked in front of the house, with his cold dead body hunched over the steering wheel, bleeding from the side of the head from a gunshot wound. You search his belonging's, outside of his inexplicable "Champion of JN Mafia" belt buckle you find nothing condemning.

Champion no more I guess..

581b7899e3822556

Charlie Linguini (Bleedin' Green) roleless and loyal member of the family is no more..

Day 2 begins, with 16 players it takes 9 to lynch

Yeah, I had a feeling that was coming. Don't know why, I just did. No worries though, you guys got this one.

Come on family, you's gotta whack some ****ing rats.

The following are Norway's posts from the time I "Gotcha'd" Irish until now...

Part 2

Well Slats, maybe I'm just dense (ok, no maybe about that), but I read that as JMJ agreeing with EY that SMC is up "to something", not that he's been thinking about those roles.

Continuation to push for JMJ, after Sharrow and SMC deflections don't work. Still, no word on the guy he FOS'd just a few pages ago.

I don't know, I'm not seeing the IJ scumminess. I just re-read EY's "gotcha" post, and I gotta say, I agreed with most of the posts EY quoted and I'm not I'm not a rat. I think JMJ and SMC are much scummier, among others, and really really don't like JMJ's Irish vote.

Also don't like all the momentum EY has gotten against IJ with that one post. The most damning thing I have on IJ is his badgering EY for an explanation.

Ok. He finally addresses Irish again. But this time, only to defend him. He says he re-read it and it doesn't make sense. He's clearly trying to save Irish here, by pointing to two names, either of which he would be happy to vote for.

He then tries to argue that it was bandwagoning that got Irish in trouble. Well... It seems the bandwagon was right, and therefore, likely pretty innocent.

But didn't EY start the heat on SMC and build it?

A response to Crusher. Trying to get more people talking here about me and SMC. While this post is not damning of him, as he's playing devils advocate to a small extent. He's opening up the conversation on SMC again. Why? Because no one was going for JMJ.

Mostly your IJ vote.....

Here's the big screw up by Norway. JMJ asks why he feels scummy about him? Norway, who'd be suspicious of him for a while now, says 'Mostly your IJ vote..... a vote which came moments before this post was made. So, Norway was pushing for him 'mostly because of the vote', but long before the vote was made. What does Doggin say? If it doesn't make sense, it's Scum.

That in addition to your behavior after getting a few votes earlier. "Noob" is an acceptable defense, but it's also the only card to play, so it doesn't make you any less scummy, imo, just gives you alibi.

More attacks on JMJ. Nothing really new here.

Amd why are you getting so concerned again, what do you have, 2 votes? While IJ has 9. Not much to worry about, is there? But you need to ask me wtice in 17 minutes?

Serious FOS - JMJ

Keep pushing for JMJ. Attacking him for being upset about having a few votes. Sure, it's often scummy to overreact to a few votes. But new players do that... they get nervous. It's a weak support for a 'Serious FOS' as he calls it.

Unvote - Sharrow

Vote - SMC

Well, obviously Sharrow didn't work out. Switchero!

-- PART TWO COMPLETE --

Archived