Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

I DO NOT AGREE

And this game has been seriously tainted by what I consider a tactic that is completely not in the spirit of the game and I refuse to allow it to dictate play going forward.

Regardless of whether those screen caps were real/photoshopped or falsified. (And there's plenty of angles either way, maybe SMC and Doggin are teammates looking to establish SMC as Vig at doggin's expense, maybe SMC is a player that has a suicide requirement to kill doggin's innocent character, maybe they're legit and SMC is just frustrated and trying to expose doggin on a technicality)

As of now, it's day over, and both SMC and Doggin have been modkilled with no role reveal.

I know it's difficult, but I highly suggest you resume play and put this out of mind.

Everyone should think for themselves. Don't vote for someone unless you believe it yourself. You can listen to others but be wary of getting swayed.

+1

I, for one, was 100% behind whacking Irish and Norway. I was right on Irish and wrong on Norway. I own up to that Norway vote and take full responsibility for it (unlike Vicious :D).

I thought Bleedin was scum and I whacked him. I was wrong. If been right 1 time, wrong twice. If I'm right this time I'll be 2 and 2.

For that reason I'm letting the Family decide who I shoot whack tonight.

I DO NOT AGREE

And this game has been seriously tainted by what I consider a tactic that is completely not in the spirit of the game and I refuse to allow it to dictate play going forward.

Regardless of whether those screen caps were real/photoshopped or falsified. (And there's plenty of angles either way, maybe SMC and Doggin are teammates looking to establish SMC as Vig at doggin's expense, maybe SMC is a player that has a suicide requirement to kill doggin's innocent character, maybe they're legit and SMC is just frustrated and trying to expose doggin on a technicality)

As of now, it's day over, and both SMC and Doggin have been modkilled with no role reveal.

I know it's difficult, but I highly suggest you resume play and put this out of mind.

Great. So, I lay myself on the line for vindication here, and get none. :rolleyes:

I DO NOT AGREE

I agree with this move. Let's see who's NK'd. The town was clearly divided, it'll be interesting to see who goes.

I DO NOT AGREE

Taking one for the team, I guess. Go townies.

I DO NOT AGREE

THIS IS BULL****.

Write clearer rules next time.

Wow that blows. I mean I can see where you are coming from ctm but still.

I DO NOT AGREE

This is the FOURTH TIME you screwed me, CTM. I'm not putting myself in this position again.

If I'm going to be Modkilled I'll do it for explicitly breaking the rules. Learn how to write clearer rules this time.

In violation of the following rule:

Roles have been sent out : Please check in here and do not vote until everyone checks in

RULES: (As per Doggin, with the exception of time and random lynch. In this game, a majority must be reached)

Quoting the Mod/Revealing Mod Pics: You may not quote anything I say in PM. You can paraphrase all you like

This is the FOURTH TIME you screwed me, CTM. I'm not putting myself in this position again.

If I'm going to be Modkilled I'll do it for explicitly breaking the rules. Learn how to write clearer rules this time.

In violation of the following rule:

I paste the following:

Mafia003.jpg

And this:

Mafia004.jpg

Posting screencaps is never NOT a scummy, unethical thing to do whether or not it's expressly written in the rules. You've played before and know this.

I'm very unhappy with SMC's latest screenshot. Honestly, I was unhappy with all of them.

Me too. It seems like because he was unhappy with being modkilled, he intentionally ruined the game for the rest of us.

I don't know how we can keep playing without letting this SMC business affect the way we think about the game from this point on. I guess we just have to wait for CTM.

Me too. It seems like because he was unhappy with being modkilled, he intentionally ruined the game for the rest of us.

I don't know how we can keep playing without letting this SMC business affect the way we think about the game from this point on. I guess we just have to wait for CTM.

I agree. I'm wondering if now we're waiting for CTM to say, "game over."

If SMC is allowed in the next game, I suggest he be the character killed in the game's opening post.

I DO NOT AGREE

wow...

EDIT: But that's even if SMC makes it out of this round. I really don't want to take a chance by voting doggin when we all think he'll flip innocent.

is there something you would like to share with the rest of us? I for one think it is entirely possible doggin is guilty.

of course its possible...but then again is completely possible for him to be innocent. it's a crapshoot.

Your response to JVoR makes no sense when he was asking you why you claimed we all think Doggin will flip innocent ...

I agree. I'm wondering if now we're waiting for CTM to say, "game over."

If SMC is allowed in the next game, I suggest he be the character killed in the game's opening post.

Don't worry about that. I'm retired.

This is the fourth time CTM personally screwed me in a Mafia game. It's as if it's a joke to him.

I DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULE. He should have made a ruling going forward. You can't retroactively apply rules if the Rules don't explicit prohibit something.

There was no reason to Mod Kill me. Four to Five people were willing to vote for me anyway. So my screenshot had no real bearing on what was going on.

He should have let it play out.

The game should be continued. It was only Doggin vs. SMC, and CTM won it for Doggin. It really affects nothing else.

BTW, I feel like Bret "The Hitman" Hart in the "Montreal Screwjob" with CTM being Vince McMahon and Doggin being "Shawn Michaels."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Screwjob

At least Bet Hart had a chance to punch McMahon in the face after it. :D

Edited by SMC