Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

For the record, I agree with you that those screenshots have no place in this game. I think I was pretty pointed about that. I just would've preferred a different solution than the double-modwhack. :rip:

I agree.

Should have been a Dance-Off.

stomp450.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think depending on the mafia EY and Myself are the clearest targets.

Now you're allying yourself with EY? Did CTM send you a PM?

Ugh...

Everyone get their night orders in, I want to play at work tomorrow.

Maybe if you cut back on the JiF lovin' you'd notice :D

Another jealous one.

Not everyone can have what Crusher and I have. Its not that simple, takes time, effort and commitment. One of these days you will realize this and you will know the feeling.

Now you're allying yourself with EY? Did CTM send you a PM?

Ugh...

Everyone get their night orders in, I want to play at work tomorrow.

Not really.

What I'm saying is we were the two most vocal people on each side of the argument. That makes us targets. I'm just stating that

If EY lives another night, I'm even more suspicious/confused ...

With Doggin coming back 'no result', I'd say there's little chance I'm killed tonight.

For exactly the reason you mentioned. I'm the obvious kill, so why not let the town whack me during the day. By leaving me alive and taking another member.

With Doggin coming back 'no result', I'd say there's little chance I'm killed tonight.

For exactly the reason you mentioned. I'm the obvious kill, so why not let the town whack me during the day. By leaving me alive and taking another member.

Either way I think in our arguments we can try and look at the participating parties as well as those who laid low throughout the ordeal. There are definite clues in there, it'll all be a matter of how we attack it.

I can see that logic. Although if you keep on surviving the night, there's got to be a point where you should just be dead already ... :D I'd just find it hard to buy that you're a miraculous scum-sniffer-outer who by good fortune never gets night killed. ;)

I can see that logic. Although if you keep on surviving the night, there's got to be a point where you should just be dead already ... :D I'd just find it hard to buy that you're a miraculous scum-sniffer-outer who by good fortune never gets night killed. ;)

fair points.

Personally, I would have mod killed you as well.

Did CTM send you a pm?

I was going to ask him the same thing. :rl:

Also, JMJ is the only player who hasn't posted here in a while ... not since Friday night, I believe. I know it's a weekend, though, so I'm assuming he'll be back tomorrow.

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Homo

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor

11) Dan X

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM

15) Jets Things

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

To give everyone a heads up, Mondays are really busy for me, so I will probably be able to post only sporadically at best until late tomorrow night. I'll be trying to follow as much as I can, though.

Archived