Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Good morning!!

For everyone except 1 person that is. Early in the morning there was a commotion over at Francis Pennotti's house. His door was kicked in and he was hauled away while eating a bowl of Krusty O's. Apparently, his girlfriend down at the Police Services office had enough of his Simpsons's obsession and came clean about the undercover police records she had been sharing with him. Can you blame her? What grown women wants to be called Bart during the heat of passion?

15714485_1c0ab0a859.jpg

spaceball.gif

Francis Pennotti (Jets Things) - Family's Investigator which is to say COP (townie with a role) is being held at the 22nd Precinct

With 12 players remaining it takes 7 to lynch

Well that sucks.

Can we get him out of Jail?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Pennotti (Jets Things) - Family's Investigator which is to say COP (townie with a role) is being held at the 22nd Precinct

Phu-u-u-u-uck!

Well, where does the FOS point this morning?

Good morning!!

For everyone except 1 person that is. Early in the morning there was a commotion over at Francis Pennotti's house. His door was kicked in and he was hauled away while eating a bowl of Krusty O's. Apparently, his girlfriend down at the Police Services office had enough of his Simpsons's obsession and came clean about the undercover police records she had been sharing with him. Can you blame her? What grown women wants to be called Bart during the heat of passion?

15714485_1c0ab0a859.jpg

spaceball.gif

Attica!! Attica!! And let's be honest - EVERY chick wants to be called Bart when getting dug out. :hump:

Go town!!

Wow- the town is totally crippled as of right now...

I think we need to review the epic Doggin vs SMC arguments, see who hopped on where and even look back at the IJ/Norway wagons. Perhaps those two can clue is on on people who voted for Norway but DID NOT vote for IJ.

Phu-u-u-u-uck!

Well, where does the FOS point this morning?

Phu-u-u-u-uck is right.

I don't think we have any reason to believe there was a 2nd investigator or lawyer? Is there a paralegal in the group who could help?

I have some ideas, but would like to hear from some others first. Also, I think it's important to discuss the SMC/Doggin thing, because it will shape our thoughts for the day.

Obviously you know where I sand on it, but I have another thought which I will type up after I grab some lunch.

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Homo

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor

11) Dan X

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM

15) Jets Things Arrested night 3

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

Wait, so BG was shot and JT was arrested? Doesn't that mean SMC must've actually been a vigilante?

One thing that concerns me is that this is the first night action by the rats that we've seen so far. SMC killed Bleedin', after that we've got nothing - and that's with our lawyer dead the second day. What have they been up to?

Wait, so BG was shot and JT was arrested? Doesn't that mean SMC must've actually been a vigilante?

or a serial killer, or crooked cop (read:scum) who shoots first and asks questions later ...

Guys the Lynch Votes- I think we need to see who voted for Norway and NOT IJ... Some mafia might jump in to distance themselves, probably at the end, but not all, at least not IMO.

Final Vote Count SMC (1) Doggin Doggin...

Final Vote Count

SMC (1) Doggin

Doggin (1) Slats,

Norway (9) EY, Woody, SMC, JMJ, JVOR, Crusher, Vic, Dan X, AVM

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to whack

Scene coming..

Final Vote Count

JMJ (1) Irish

Jets Things (1) Sharrow,

SMC (3) Dan X, Doggin94it, Shutout, Crusher

WoodyPaige (1) JT

Sharrow (1) Norway

Irish Jet (10) EY, Woody, SMC, Vic, JVOR, Slats, JMJ, AVM, JIF, Bleedin'

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to whack

The Roster:

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Homo

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor

11) Dan X

13) SHarrow

14) AVM

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

Guys the Lynch Votes- I think we need to see who voted for Norway and NOT IJ... Some mafia might jump in to distance themselves, probably at the end, but not all, at least not IMO.

Final Vote Count SMC (1) Doggin Doggin...

Final Vote Count

SMC (1) Doggin

Doggin (1) Slats,

Norway (9) EY, Woody, SMC, JMJ, JVOR, Crusher, Vic, Dan X, AVM

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to whack

Scene coming..

Final Vote Count

JMJ (1) Irish

Jets Things (1) Sharrow,

SMC (3) Dan X, Doggin94it, Shutout, Crusher

WoodyPaige (1) JT

Sharrow (1) Norway

Irish Jet (10) EY, Woody, SMC, Vic, JVOR, Slats, JMJ, AVM, JIF, Bleedin'

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to whack

The Roster:

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Homo

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor

11) Dan X

13) SHarrow

14) AVM

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

LOL - JiF still listed as homo

Ok, that was my phone call.

Wtf, we can't catch a break. Anyway, now that we're past the SMC/Doggin drama, I agree with going back and looking at the last two votes. This is the scummiest thing involving those two votes that I've seen. ATM dropped the hammer on Norway, then he posted this right after.

That was really fast...which is partly unsettling.

I mean, no **** it was fast, you were the hammer, right?

LOL - JiF still listed as homo

Ok, that was my phone call.

ih8u. Have fun getting anal rapped tonight.

JiF vote IJ at the end but not Norway- Think he's ok for now

Crusher voted Norway but not IJ

Sharrow has only voted for JT otherwise has remained quiet

Dan X vote for Norway and not IJ

These are just ideas for fodder out there.

I <3 U.

want to turn page to be rid of that damn JIF sized mooseknuckle

ih8u

Let's be serious, you want to bury your head in that. OM NOM NOM NOM.

NOM NOM CTM NOM NOM

:rl:

Haha totally forgot again.. The wonders of copy/paste..

Right. :rolleyes: ih8u.

JiF vote IJ at the end but not Norway- Think he's ok for now

Crusher voted Norway but not IJ

Sharrow has only voted for JT otherwise has remained quiet

Dan X vote for Norway and not IJ

These are just ideas for fodder out there.

Do you think votes in the Doggin/SMC saga should be left out at this point?

How can we?

For example, my love Crusher, voted for Norway but not IJ and was a loyal supporter of Doggin who by all indications we indeed scum.

Definitely not. But I don't think we should lose focus of the earlier votes.

I still don't trust you but I'm putting aside those issues for now.

You thought you had a serious case against Norway, it looked good, I even bought into it... but don't you think Mafia would know "Oh man good for us let's get this done." Because the first time around you NAILED it on IJ. Presuming your innocent I'd think Mafia wouldn't all jump in to kill their buddy IJ. If we can identify 1 or 2 people there then we can tie in the rest of the game, like the SMC saga, into it.

Then again if your scum you could have set up IJ to lead us on this ride.

Is it possible for the mafia to have been given a "role-finder"

How lucky... in a game this large we lose our doctor and cop/lawyer right out of the gate.

Definitely not. But I don't think we should lose focus of the earlier votes.

I still don't trust you but I'm putting aside those issues for now.

You thought you had a serious case against Norway, it looked good, I even bought into it... but don't you think Mafia would know "Oh man good for us let's get this done." Because the first time around you NAILED it on IJ. Presuming your innocent I'd think Mafia wouldn't all jump in to kill their buddy IJ. If we can identify 1 or 2 people there then we can tie in the rest of the game, like the SMC saga, into it.

Then again if your scum you could have set up IJ to lead us on this ride.

How lucky... in a game this large we lose our doctor and cop/lawyer right out of the gate.

I don't expect to have earned your full trust at this point. And you're right, we should not lose focus on the early votes. I only asked because you did not include them in your post, so I was curious if that was intentional.

I don't expect to have earned your full trust at this point. And you're right, we should not lose focus on the early votes. I only asked because you did not include them in your post, so I was curious if that was intentional.

My thought right now due to the effed up nature of this game is "let's start from the beginning"

Let's get some suspects, then we can move forward with the additional evidence from this latest spat. I think going from beginning to present will be clearer for us rather then going from SMC to IJ.

I doubt it. There's be almost nothing to balance out this ability. It's far too strong.

Anyway, you've posted some names. Any thoughts?

Sharrow also suggested AVM. Thoughts on him? I need to do more research, but I remember slats saying he had two late votes.

I doubt it. There's be almost nothing to balance out this ability. It's far too strong.

Anyway, you've posted some names. Any thoughts?

Sharrow also suggested AVM. Thoughts on him? I need to do more research, but I remember slats saying he had two late votes.

AVM was 8th on Irish, hammer on Norway.

Wtf, we can't catch a break. Anyway, now that we're past the SMC/Doggin drama, I agree with going back and looking at the last two votes. This is the scummiest thing involving those two votes that I've seen. ATM dropped the hammer on Norway, then he posted this right after.

I mean, no **** it was fast, you were the hammer, right?

My scumdar is dinging Crusher, AVM and JB/Shutout.

AVM was 8th on Irish, hammer on Norway.

3 people mentioned him now.

Sharrow, you started the discussion... have you come up with anything more?

Woody? JiF? What else have you got on him?

Also, JiF, what about Crusher and JetsBabe?

One thing that concerns me is that this is the first night action by the rats that we've seen so far. SMC killed Bleedin', after that we've got nothing - and that's with our lawyer dead the second day. What have they been up to?

This I second. What are the odds, after laying low for two nights, the scum hit right on target and get our lawyer?

I knew it was a trap. :confused:

Another question:

When Irish died, CTM said he was a member of the 51st precinct.

Why is Jets Things being held at the 22nd precinct?

Does CTM pick a new number each time, or is there something to this?

My scumdar is dinging Crusher, AVM and JB/Shutout.

For now I have to agree with you...

I did mention Sharrow, he's laid somewhat low but he did WAIT to hear from Norway on that lynch. That seems like more "logical" play to me.

AVM has two kill votes. One on Mafia, one on a townie... I've only been turned mafia once so I dunno if this vote on IJ is a "distancing" vote.

JB/Shutout have remained relatively inactive. Perfect way to skate by.

Archived