Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Well, I was blocked last night, and there was still a kill. That's about all I've got.

You're right. So this still doesn't explain what's been happening at night, even if you are scum.

Why did CTM give us both a doctor and a roleblocker? There must be some reason why we would need both and why having both wouldn't skew things too heavily in our favor.

And this still doesn't answer how the scum were able to target our finder.

+1

There was 8 on Doggin. Give us answers.

There was 2 or 3 on Doggin when the questionable screenshots were posted. There was never going to be a reveal from that point on.

Use your best judgement..

Any scum in eye's distance of this try and night kill me tonight. I guarantee you won't be happy with the results.

So you're claiming we started off with a finder, doctor, roleblocker, and townies who can't get NKed? (And we maybe had a vigilante, too?)

There has to be something that would balance this out ...

Also, are you saying you can only die by being lynched?

Any scum in eye's distance of this try and night kill me tonight. I guarantee you won't be happy with the results.

Maybe they already tried. But if this is true, it's really something you should've kept to yourself.

Another thing I'll throw out there:

When looking to vote someone off you are looking to vote off somebody of importance to the game to hopefully gain information, evidence, or whatever you want to call it that will help move the game forward, right?

This is the first time I've ever played this game, it is the largest game thus far on JN with 18 participants, and most of the participants are veterans of the game dating back to JI days. With so many people to choose from, why would CTM assign any type of important role to me who he knows is a first player without a clue?

Lynch me if you'd like, but move the game forward you will not.

250px-Yoda.jpg

Again I ask JMJ, something you'd like to share with the rest of us?

WTF???

If you are telling the truth, you realize how that ****s the town?

No I don't. I see townies wondering why their NKs aren't going through successfully and accusing innocent family members of faulty sh1t due to confusion so I'm just trying to bring some clarity to the situation and let you know maybe it isn't so in-depth and complicated as you're thinking it is.

How exactly does that **** the town?

No I don't. I see townies wondering why their NKs aren't going through successfully and accusing innocent family members of faulty sh1t due to confusion so I'm just trying to bring some clarity to the situation and let you know maybe it isn't so in-depth and complicated as you're thinking it is.

Are you saying that its possible that someone has that role or are you saying that you have that role?

Bingo. All I know is that there is a rat/informant out there and one of you are them. Other then that, I have no *****ing clue who I should be looking for and/or why. I'm sure there are others who have different roles of significance, but I wouldn't know where to begin in guessing what those roles are.

Like when I jumped on Slats for thinking he might be a serial killer. After voting for him I said to myself, "Well didn't they say the good guys are the bad guys in this version of the game vice versa? If that is the case, even if he were a serial killer, should I be voting for him or allowing him to be?" :bag:

Going back, I take my previous accusation back. He might have be telling the truth. But why the crap would you draw attention to yourself by saying that JMJ?

Are you saying that its possible that someone has that role or are you saying that you have that role?

I'm just saying don't make things more complicated then they have to be.

Sometimes the answer is very simple and doesn't require a lot of moving parts.

Dude check the score once in a while. We don't have a cop, doc, or roleblocker. Who the crap do you think is going to save you if they go after you? Why would you make a cryptic comment like the one you made?

Because, if true, they now know not to bother taking a shot at you - and now will, instead, take a shot at a "possibly" unprotected innocent. Basically, you improved their odds for a kill.

Because, if true, they now know not to bother taking a shot at you - and now will, instead, take a shot at a "possibly" unprotected innocent. Basically, you improved their odds for a kill.

Not if they had any clue how bad they should want me dead.

About to get home (posting from my bb). Matthew time. Could be my last post of the night or will be at least until late tonight.

With so many people to choose from, why would CTM assign any type of important role to me who he knows is a first player without a clue?

Lynch me if you'd like, but move the game forward you will not.

He might actually be telling the truth, and because he's new he might think lying about your role is a good idea, but the bolded above is a blatant contradiction from what you are implying now.

I agree we should stop talking about this for now ...

I think it'll be interesting to see what happens during this night phase, again keeping an eye out for precinct numbers.

And my favorite question, will EY make it through yet another night? ;)