Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys. Something private and personal just came up.

I mentally exhausted, and can't fight much more.

I wont however, quit, because it's not in the best interest of the town, and not right for CTM because he spent time modding and crafting the game.

So, I will do my best to participate, but don't expect much more from me.

To answer Woody:

Do you think after getting all that good faith from killing Irish, I would put myself under the gun to kill the Doctor? I made a mistake, and that's honestly what's kept me alive. Everyone is looking to punish me for it.

This is the argument I was going to make against Jets Babe. I think she's the final member of Doggins team.

Two posts stand out. These posts are back to back from her, and with little in between.

Agreed with the "I'm too smart for that" argument. I'm going to lay my FOS off of SMC right now. If Doggin flips innocent, then we all know who to go after. If he flips scum, then...well...good. :)

i'm not sold on either SMC or doggin, but i don't want to be the one to put the dagger in doggin quite yet.

vote: SMC

So, she's no longer suspicious of SMC, but going to vote for him because she doesn't want to kill Doggin. Does she want to keep Doggin alive?

Then, she did the same to me:

Good points, and while my FOS is on EY for those reasons, I'm not so sure if I'm ready to vote for him yet. Eliminating EY is a big bust or boom, simply because he is such an active player with a lot of insight. If EY is scum, awesome. If EY is a townie, well...crap.

13 Posts Later

EY, you just said there are 2 mafias and doggin and irish were on one of them:

so how does you attacking doggin and irish make you innocent and not a member of team JVOR? it doesn't.

i think you're a member of the same mafia JVOR was a member of.

Vote: EY

She's setting up like she wants to be fair and balanced, then contradicting herself shortly thereafter.

That's all I've got. I'm out for the afternoon, maybe the evening too. I understand if I'm not alive when I'm back.

Vote: Jets Babe

I'm gonna be honest with you being on the same train as them does not make me feel good. I'm pretty confident in my own judgment at this point though so I'll my vote on for now.

Same train as who? Slats has been one of the more likely to be loyal. JB is playing for shuout, really hasn't done much to cause us to think either way. Minus her slower approach this game.

No disrespect but I find you just slightly guiltier than JB. Yet I do respect you voting on your own accord and not lemming it up.

Same train as who? Slats has been one of the more likely to be loyal. JB is playing for shuout, really hasn't done much to cause us to think either way. Minus her slower approach this game.

No disrespect but I find you just slightly guiltier than JB. Yet I do respect you voting on your own accord and not lemming it up.

I don't trust either of them at this point.

I wont however, quit, because it's not in the best interest of the town, and not right for CTM because he spent time modding and crafting the game.

To answer Woody:

Do you think after getting all that good faith from killing Irish, I would put myself under the gun to kill the Doctor? I made a mistake, and that's honestly what's kept me alive. Everyone is looking to punish me for it.

This is the argument I was going to make against Jets Babe. I think she's the final member of Doggins team.

Two posts stand out. These posts are back to back from her, and with little in between.

So, she's no longer suspicious of SMC, but going to vote for him because she doesn't want to kill Doggin. Does she want to keep Doggin alive?

13 Posts Later

She's setting up like she wants to be fair and balanced, then contradicting herself shortly thereafter.

That's all I've got. I'm out for the afternoon, maybe the evening too. I understand if I'm not alive when I'm back.

Contradicting myself? Where exactly did I do that? I never contradicted anything I have said...

To answer Woody:

13 Posts Later

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out ok for you. With that said I still think your guilty.

Sorry to that EY, hope all is well.

So we havent heard from Vic or JMJ.

Crusher, who are you leaning toward voting?

I was in a meeting all morning, I'm at my desk the rest of the afternoon.

I haven't stopped feeling suspicious of EY in all of this. He seems to be able to pull the string while many follow along with it. With the bandwagon going that way it really wants to make me vote for him.

Crusher on the otherhand... hasn't been playing his style that I saw from him when he was an innocent. More aloof in a way, not trying to be offensive here. He's being VERY agreeable to things. Last game he was very aggressive, and hit on a lot of lynches correctly. His play has been very very suspicious to me.

Then again... we had our role blocker point us towards EY. This feels like a huge decision and I'm very tentative considering I was so terribly wrong on the last one.

I haven't stopped feeling suspicious of EY in all of this. He seems to be able to pull the string while many follow along with it. With the bandwagon going that way it really wants to make me vote for him.

Crusher on the otherhand... hasn't been playing his style that I saw from him when he was an innocent. More aloof in a way, not trying to be offensive here. He's being VERY agreeable to things. Last game he was very aggressive, and hit on a lot of lynches correctly. His play has been very very suspicious to me.

Then again... we had our role blocker point us towards EY. This feels like a huge decision and I'm very tentative considering I was so terribly wrong on the last one.

Last game my Dr role gave me info and I got pissed off when you scummy bastids kept lying and my hostility ended up costing the town the game. Bleedin painted me guilty at the end and I couldn't get JVOR and Jet Things to listen to me.

So Ive tried and real it in, but Im still very active and contributing. Im being more agreeable so that I can help the town and not alienate them like last game. Plus I usually don't become the Bad Crusher till someone gets me going.

Crusher, EY, and JIF all seem a little slimey to me right now.

Can't decide.

1.) You

2.) EY

3.)JmJ

Question for all 3 of you, what is it preventing you from casting a vote?

Crusher, were you suspicious of me prior to me making a case against you? If so, why?

Last game my Dr role gave me info and I got pissed off when you scummy bastids kept lying and my hostility ended up costing the town the game. Bleedin painted me guilty at the end and I couldn't get JVOR and Jet Things to listen to me.

So Ive tried and real it in, but Im still very active and contributing. Im being more agreeable so that I can help the town and not alienate them like last game. Plus I usually don't become the Bad Crusher till someone gets me going.

Bad Crusher sounds hot!

Do you find it odd that JMJ and Vic both came in curious of your play? You really havent had any heat on you from any player other than yours truly.

Question for all 3 of you, what is it preventing you from casting a vote?

Crusher, were you suspicious of me prior to me making a case against you? If so, why?

Bad Crusher sounds hot!

Do you find it odd that JMJ and Vic both came in curious of your play? You really havent had any heat on you from any player other than yours truly.

Cause I don't want to be wrong. But I'm going with my gut.

Vote: EY

Pretty much my feeling also. Such an important vote since us being wrong again will REALLY put us at a disadvantage.

Well,

Guess you guys didn't need me on this one. Moment of truth on the EY vote is coming.

Pretty much my feeling also. Such an important vote since us being wrong again will REALLY put us at a disadvantage.

The way I see it:

Guess wrong on EY= family losses

Guess right on EY= likely family win

Wait to lynch EY= likely a family loss

It was worth the risk.

After last nights surprising turn of events, the town turns it's eyes to the only person they reckon who could mastermind such a string of events, Paulie Cannoli. He was always the clever one, surely this is his tangled web. There was no question who had to go today.

Paulie was sitting quietly in the next room, listening to mouth breathers plot against him. He was just finishing up a game of chess, playing against and defeating a more advanced ancestor of Deep Blue for the 173rd consecutive time.

He heard the door open to his room and knew what it meant, his only request?

"Not the head Frankie" ..... "My brain is being left to science... to be studied.... like Einstein"

With that Frankie pulled put two rounds in his back, and Paulie quietly slumped over...

Rook to F8... Mate

checkmate.jpg

Paulie Cannoli - AKA Richard Stevens (EY) Honorable member of 22nd Precinct and GODFATHER (AKA MAFIA SCUM! with role) has been whacked!

Archived