Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like JIF in an Avenue store right now. I keep clicking refresh with loads of anticipation. :hipp:

I'm sorry. I might pull a lat muscle patting myself on the back here but I can't believe that this did not receive any fanfare. :(

Personally I think it will be me or you to go tonight.

We'll see... I think there's another.

For now let's enjoy the win after the couple of epic fails we've had.

I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going with my next vote when I'm alive... I know the rule has been... Let's be quiet... I think we should all say who we think is next to go... that way if we get arrested we might've struck a nerve and the info is out there for our townies.

What do you guys think?

**** yeah!!!

Great job guys!!!

Should be interesting to say what happens in this night phase. If I die, you know where to go!

FWIW, JMJ and Crusher didnt cast a vote.

And we both had you, EY, and each other on one another's FOS list.

So they question to all of you is - If you think starting with Crusher and me is a good place to start, who do you think is scummier of the two?

**** yeah!!!

Great job guys!!!

Should be interesting to say what happens in this night phase. If I die, you know where to go!

Also FWIW though, we're 2 of the only people who didn't want to have AVM whacked. So what does that say?

And we both had you, EY, and each other on one another's FOS list.

So they question to all of you is - If you think starting with Crusher and me is a good place to start, who do you think is scummier of the two?

The FWIW, is exactly that, I dont know that it means anything that you didnt vote.

You should know where I stand. But I think its very important to go back and read EY's post.

He voted for JB.

**** yeah!!!

Great job guys!!!

I was waiting for Vic to weigh in. Then had to go back to work. Teh Crusher loves this family and Im very proud of all of you.

Just remember this.... EY was on his way out, don't be surprised to find one or two scum in his voting tree.

I was waiting for Vic to weigh in. Then had to go back to work. Teh Crusher loves this family and Im very proud of all of you.

Just remember this.... EY was on his way out, don't be surprised to find one or two scum in his voting tree.

There should only be one scum left.

There should only be one scum left.

Not sure because people keep talking about two cop teams? So is their actually two separate teams of rats. Because one rat did die in the night phase and to our knowledge it doesn't seem any more vigilantes are in the game. So it may be possible we have two precincts one against the other and both against us.

EY, you just said there are 2 mafias and doggin and irish were on one of them:

so how does you attacking doggin and irish make you innocent and not a member of team JVOR? it doesn't.

i think you're a member of the same mafia JVOR was a member of.

Vote: EY

BINGO! Called it.

LOL, her and 4 other people.

The question is, did EY vote her because she was a rival cop/rat?

I hate ****ing cops!

EY voted for me because he needed an out to defend himself....the friggin DON in the mafia was about to get voted out..he knew it. He needed a last minute out, so he tried turning the attention to me....Which was complete BS. I think we all know who the scum is now (JiF, I know you do). If EY was innocent, he would have voted for scum. (He's too smart not to.) But he wasn't innocent, and I am almost 100% positive that he was on the same mafia team as my FOS is on.

EY voted for me because he needed an out to defend himself....the friggin DON in the mafia was about to get voted out..he knew it. He needed a last minute out, so he tried turning the attention to me....Which was complete BS. I think we all know who the scum is now (JiF, I know you do). If EY was innocent, he would have voted for scum. (He's too smart not to.) But he wasn't innocent, and I am almost 100% positive that he was on the same mafia team as my FOS is on.

I wish we had just axed him after the Dr. fiasco. With the way CTM was playing I KNEW he was scum and the fact EY who never aligns himself with anyone when innocent was so behind him made me question him from there on out.

Yes, but there is theory out there that we have 2 different mafia teams hence the different precincts. If thats the case, he would have voted you because he needed to take down the other mafia team to win the game. So, his alignment doesnt neccessarily reflect how he would vote.

How is your FOS on?

Good Morning!

For everybody but 1 person that is.

Leo Spaghetti was brought down town last night. Right in the middle of watching some Cold Pizza reruns, as is his morning ritual.

Word is they roughed him up pretty good when he resisted arrest looking to catch the end of the program...

Arrest%20of%20hunger%20striking%20trade%20unionists.jpg

Leo Spaghetti (Woody Paige) Loyal Member of the family has been arrested. Word is he's being held at the 22nd Precinct.

Archived