Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting choice by the rats here...

Now we must go back to work. I am going to go grab some lunch, come back and sit down to think this out, I should be active for the rest of the day.

We have to be percise on this next lynch.

3 thoughts. EY voted JB, is she rival mafia/rat and he was trying to take her down to gain the towns confidence again?

I targeted Crusher, if he is indeed a rat, it actually would make sense for him not to kill me last night because it would have been terribly obvious that he is a rat.

Sharrow has been getting by with very little activity and pressure.

LOL @ watching Cold Pizza re-runs BTW.

Interesting choice by the rats here...

Now we must go back to work. I am going to go grab some lunch, come back and sit down to think this out, I should be active for the rest of the day.

We have to be percise on this next lynch.

3 thoughts. EY voted JB, is she rival mafia/rat and he was trying to take her down to gain the towns confidence again?

I targeted Crusher, if he is indeed a rat, it actually would make sense for him not to kill me last night because it would have been terribly obvious that he is a rat.

Sharrow has been getting by with very little activity and pressure.

LOL @ watching Cold Pizza re-runs BTW.

This is who I was afraid to take out... you'd be way too obvious. We need everyone involved here.

I think EY was distancing himself from JB in a way... although he did say something personal came up, has he been active since?

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY Whacked day 5

3) JMJ

4) Woody Arrested night 5

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Giant Flaming Homosexual

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor Arrested night 4

11) Dan X Arrested night 4

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM Whacked day 4

15) Jets Things Arrested night 3

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

With 7 players left, it takes 4 to whack

This is who I was afraid to take out... you'd be way too obvious. We need everyone involved here.

I think EY was distancing himself from JB in a way... although he did say something personal came up, has he been active since?

Do not vote Crusher off, he will give you the rat either at lunch or tonight after work. Your welcome and I love you all.

I was really hoping to get a "Fcuk you, slats!" post out of EY, but I'm just happy we nailed him. I took a moment this morning to try to hash out the two precincts. See if we can come up with anything...

Irish Jet:

Tony Prosciutto - AKA Timothy Brown- Honorable member of the 51st Precinct AKA MAFIA SCUM has been Whacked!

Francis Pennotti (Jets Things) - Family's Investigator which is to say COP (townie with a role) is being held at the 22nd Precinct

Franki Manicotti (Dan X) Loyal Family Member (roleless townie) was arrested last night and is being held at the 22nd precinct.

Silvio Sfogliatelle- AKA Kenneth Smith (Jets Voice of Reason) Honorable member of the 22nd Precinct and unit watcher/tracker (AKA MAFIA SCUM with a role!) was arrested last night and is being held at the 51st precinct

Paulie Cannoli - AKA Richard Stevens (EY) Honorable member of 22nd Precinct and GODFATHER (AKA MAFIA SCUM! with role) has been whacked!

Is the 51st precinct team smaller? They've had one arrest to the 22nd's two, and we've only found one member of the 51st, but have two from the 22nd. Interesting that the only arrest by the 51st precinct is a member of the 22nd. Does that have significance?

The lack of a role reveal from Doggin still sucks. EY was 100% certain he was scum, but clearly that's faulty info. He seemed somewhat scummy, and could've been another member of the 51st, I suppose.

And thoughts here?

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY Whacked day 5

3) JMJ

4) Woody Arrested night 5

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Giant Flaming Homosexual

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor Arrested night 4

11) Dan X Arrested night 4

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM Whacked day 4

15) Jets Things Arrested night 3

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

With 7 players left, it takes 4 to whack

i****ingh8u

I think its important that we all discuss our feelings toward one another (no homo, dont listen to CTM, alright maybe for Crusher, but thats it).

3) JMJ - hinted toward a role at an inopportune time, hard to read, playing dumb the whole game.

6) JiF - town

7) Vic - I am surprised his aggressive play hasnt got him killed yet, but I'm leaning toward town.

13) SHarrow - very hard to read, leaning toward town

16) Jets Babe - EY voted her and definitely playing different than normal

17) Crusher - playing totally different than ever before and he is my #1 suspect

18) Slats - town

JB and Crusher are my 2 favorites right now. Thoughts?

What are you guys thinking about the set up? There was only one arrest last night, are we to assume we have one rat left? For some reason, I feel like there has to be one TEAM left, potentially 2 rats. Mainly because we have only 3 confirmed mafia in a game with 18 players.

No need for dramatics. You can just tell us now.

Shut up Vic. I want to lay it out so people don't get confused, Ive been working on this the entire game. Thats the reason why I went sweet on you a couple night back. So shut your face and I'll be back at lunch.

^Any thoughts here?

Slats, I like your thinking here. My one main concern is EY knew his time was up. Dude knows how to play the game. He was leading the charge and getting us to lynch our own... is it possible... that he decided to let someone else to take the lead?

He wasn't aligned with any precinct... that makes me think there are crooked cops in each precinct, with EY having been pulling the strings.

Regardless I have a suspect in mind but I fear I'm wrong, and I need to do some more serious thinking before I lead the town down a wrong path.

I trust that you're a townie for sure, I just know we need to get this right.

Shut up Vic. I want to lay it out so people don't get confused, Ive been working on this the entire game. Thats the reason why I went sweet on you a couple night back. So shut your face and I'll be back at lunch.

Right, not like you've been playing in unscummy manner. I hope you have a compelling case. And if you come after me I guarantee you are scum.

I was really hoping to get a "Fcuk you, slats!" post out of EY, but I'm just happy we nailed him. I took a moment this morning to try to hash out the two precincts. See if we can come up with anything...

Irish Jet:

Is the 51st precinct team smaller? They've had one arrest to the 22nd's two, and we've only found one member of the 51st, but have two from the 22nd. Interesting that the only arrest by the 51st precinct is a member of the 22nd. Does that have significance?

The lack of a role reveal from Doggin still sucks. EY was 100% certain he was scum, but clearly that's faulty info. He seemed somewhat scummy, and could've been another member of the 51st, I suppose.

And thoughts here?

Its tought to look at the precincts to determine association because we had 2 players not revealed. I dont know what we can take from this...but I see where you are going.

I think it is possible there are 2 teams, so EY going after Doggin doesnt neccessarily mean that Doggin was innocent, he could have been a rat for the other team. I got a feeling EY's role was take EVERYONE out and he had an idea of who was on the other team...maybe an informant on both teams.

Its tought to look at the precincts to determine association because we had 2 players not revealed. I dont know what we can take from this...but I see where you are going.

I think it is possible there are 2 teams, so EY going after Doggin doesnt neccessarily mean that Doggin was innocent, he could have been a rat for the other team. I got a feeling EY's role was take EVERYONE out and he had an idea of who was on the other team...maybe an informant on both teams.

2 teams of 2 with 1 godfather pulling the strings making 5 scum vs the town yet vs each other.

I think it's possible.

Do not vote Crusher off, he will give you the rat either at lunch or tonight after work. Your welcome and I love you all.

This ought to be good. Can I request you do this after lunch and not tonight?

I only have use on my Itouch and its a pain in the ass to type with that thing.

You are acting so damn scummy, maybe I like bad boys?

2 teams of 2 with 1 godfather pulling the strings making 5 scum vs the town yet vs each other.

I think it's possible.

I was just about to post great minds think alike...

Problem is, we dont know what SMC and Doggin were, so we dont know what we are up against in terms of numbers assuming this logic is correct.

Right, not like you've been playing in unscummy manner. I hope you have a compelling case. And if you come after me I guarantee you are scum.

Do you even read my post? I told you I went sweet on you a couple night back, didn't I? Let me ride until 1:00 when I take my lunch and I will give you everything I got.

i****ingh8u

I think its important that we all discuss our feelings toward one another (no homo, dont listen to CTM, alright maybe for Crusher, but thats it).

3) JMJ - hinted toward a role at an inopportune time, hard to read, playing dumb the whole game.

6) JiF - town

7) Vic - I am surprised his aggressive play hasnt got him killed yet, but I'm leaning toward town.

17) Crusher - playing totally different than ever before and he is my #1 suspect

18) Slats - town

What are you guys thinking about the set up? There was only one arrest last night, are we to assume we have one rat left? For some reason, I feel like there has to be one TEAM left, potentially 2 rats. Mainly because we have only 3 confirmed mafia in a game with 18 players.

I commented on the set up above. Idk.

I'm so obviously innocent that I'm surprised I wasn't arrested last night. Woody would've been on my radar do to his general inactivity. I understand he says that's the way he always plays, but I don't get the pleasure of playing this game merely for survival - especially if you're a roleless townie. Might as well get involved.

Sharrow would also fall under suspicion for similar reasons. Keeping a very low profile. Makes a comment or two with substance after an arrest/lynch, but not much during the daytime hunts.

Glad I learned a new acronym this game, because I have a WIFOM dilemma regarding her. Did EY try a last gasp at distancing himself from a final scum member with that deflect, or was he honestly trying to get an innocent lynched there? He was going down at that point, and I think I lean towards distancing.

Crusher has not been aggressive this game at all, either. If he usually is, that's something to look for. His good looks and jokes have kept me from looking at him too deeply. I'd like this next lynch to be a hit, so I guess I should study a bit more.

Problem is, we dont know what SMC and Doggin were, so we dont know what we are up against in terms of numbers assuming this logic is correct.

True so far we've had

IJ

JVOR

EY

SMC?

Doggin?

IMO we could have 1 or 2 scum left. Think about it.... EY could've played IJ so he could establish himself as trustworthy with the town while his watcher/tracker figure out who was targeting people at night... those are our power roles.

He then probably could use our good will to take out our own town member or members of another precinct... and then stab the guy in the back.

I think it's possible.

EY came up as a member of the 22nd. I'm hoping there's only one or two scum left. There's only seven total, if there's three of them we can make a mistake today.

I'm about 100% sure that SMC was who he said he was. Screenshots aside, he referred to Bleedin' as scum the first day, and Bleedin' came up dead (the only played killed rather than arrested at night) that night. This also goes to the idea of EY needing to be the last player standing. He was in SMC's corner. SMC -even as a loyal family member- was a danger to the town. If EY could manipulate us during the day, and SMC's kills at night, he'd speed up his win.

Doggin I'm not sure about. I'm strongly suspicious, but not sure.

I do think we should consider today's lynch critical, though. There's an ugly possibility that there's three scum left.

My FOS is at Crusher.

I feel (call it a gut feeling) that the inactivity of certain posters is probably due to them not having a significant role in the game therefor not having much interest. Could be wrong but just my feelings.

As for the most active posters left (JIF, Slats, Crusher, Vicious, etc.) I simply feel that Crusher has been the slimiest of the group and with game veterans making mention to how he is playing this game much differently than past games, it reinforces the chances that maybe he simply has his first role and that is the reason why he is playing different.

FOS: Crusher

EY came up as a member of the 22nd. I'm hoping there's only one or two scum left. There's only seven total, if there's three of them we can make a mistake today.

I'm about 100% sure that SMC was who he said he was. Screenshots aside, he referred to Bleedin' as scum the first day, and Bleedin' came up dead (the only played killed rather than arrested at night) that night. This also goes to the idea of EY needing to be the last player standing. He was in SMC's corner. SMC -even as a loyal family member- was a danger to the town. If EY could manipulate us during the day, and SMC's kills at night, he'd speed up his win.

Doggin I'm not sure about. I'm strongly suspicious, but not sure.

I do think we should consider today's lynch critical, though. There's an ugly possibility that there's three scum left.

Could there be 2 godfathers??

JB and Sharrow... sucks they are here because they've been so inactive. This is why I'm all for the lynch inactive strategy, we have no idea what to do with them. My suspicion that I'm still alive is that I've been wrong and I'm not a particularly strong player. If I make some dumb theory I could put us down the wrong path and that helps the mafia.

i****ingh8u

6) JiF - town

18) Slats - town

As for my different play-style...I'm trying to switch it up a bit...considering I have played like crap the last 2 mafia games and I'm just learning from my mistakes.

And my FOS is on Crusher...he has been acting extremely scummy.

JB and Sharrow... sucks they are here because they've been so inactive. This is why I'm all for the lynch inactive strategy, we have no idea what to do with them. My suspicion that I'm still alive is that I've been wrong and I'm not a particularly strong player. If I make some dumb theory I could put us down the wrong path and that helps the mafia.

And about being "inactive", that argument for me is pretty invalid, considering I entered the game with 1500 posts. Doing the math, I've only been involved for about 765 posts in this game. With that said, out of the 765 posts, I've had 46 posts. That is about 1 post for every 16. With that ratio, I should have 140 posts if I entered the game in the beginning, compared to Sharrow's 54. Sharrow has never been voted for at all and he's flying under the radar. While my FOS is on Crusher, I have my eye on Sharrow too, just for that reason.

And about being "inactive", that argument for me is pretty invalid, considering I entered the game with 1500 posts. Doing the math, I've only been involved for about 765 posts in this game. With that said, out of the 765 posts, I've had 46 posts. That is about 1 post for every 16. With that ratio, I should have 140 posts if I entered the game in the beginning, compared to Sharrow's 54. Sharrow has never been voted for at all and he's flying under the radar. While my FOS is on Crusher, I have my eye on Sharrow too, just for that reason.

If you just posted a picture of you and yer boobs I would've been convinced.

I hate the idea of going after someone who's inactive but how is it possible for someone to only put up that few posts and never come under suspicion.

It seems to me that two godfathers would put us at a pretty severe disadvantage, but of course we never got to hear from our investigator, anyway.

I just don't want to see any speed lynches today. I'd be willing to get a vote rolling on just about anyone to get them to give us their best reason to let them live, though! :lol: I'm also very curious about JMJ's semi-role reveal. He came out and said he can't be NK'd, might as well tell us what that's all about.

Lynching the inactives seems more like an early play than a late one, but I don't have any other excellent ideas right now.

If you just posted a picture of you and yer boobs I would've been convinced.

I hate the idea of going after someone who's inactive but how is it possible for someone to only put up that few posts and never come under suspicion.

Wow, I really sounded like a nerd in that post, didn't I? :bag:

My FOS is at Crusher.

I feel (call it a gut feeling) that the inactivity of certain posters is probably due to them not having a significant role in the game therefor not having much interest. Could be wrong but just my feelings.

As for the most active posters left (JIF, Slats, Crusher, Vicious, etc.) I simply feel that Crusher has been the slimiest of the group and with game veterans making mention to how he is playing this game much differently than past games, it reinforces the chances that maybe he simply has his first role and that is the reason why he is playing different.

FOS: Crusher

]

JmJ Im fine with getting voted off because this will prove what Im about to tell you guys to be true. Just let me do my thing. I will be able to sit down and start in ten minutes.

It seems to me that two godfathers would put us at a pretty severe disadvantage, but of course we never got to hear from our investigator, anyway.

I just don't want to see any speed lynches today. I'd be willing to get a vote rolling on just about anyone to get them to give us their best reason to let them live, though! :lol: I'm also very curious about JMJ's semi-role reveal. He came out and said he can't be NK'd, might as well tell us what that's all about.

Lynching the inactives seems more like an early play than a late one, but I don't have any other excellent ideas right now.

Sharrow has watched other games as well and yet has the fewest posts. That is a classic scum play to fly under the radar.

Ok, I'm just gonna say it. I think JMJ is scum. He's played so aloof and done such questionable things that it's just not him. He's an intelligent poster, and the best way to throw off your scent is to act totally differently. I dunno... I could be horribly wrong, HORRIBLY wrong but that's where I'm leaning.

I just don't want to see any speed lynches today. I'd be willing to get a vote rolling on just about anyone to get them to give us their best reason to let them live, though! :lol:I'm also very curious about JMJ's semi-role reveal. He came out and said he can't be NK'd, might as well tell us what that's all about.

I'm a loyal footsoldier for the family who is always on the front lines. My number one weapon is my wits and because of that I never leave the house without my bulletproof vest that prevents me from NK's.

Sharrow has watched other games as well and yet has the fewest posts. That is a classic scum play to fly under the radar.

Ok, I'm just gonna say it. I think JMJ is scum. He's played so aloof and done such questionable things that it's just not him. He's an intelligent poster, and the best way to throw off your scent is to act totally differently. I dunno... I could be horribly wrong, HORRIBLY wrong but that's where I'm leaning.

You're horribly wrong.

I'm a loyal footsoldier for the family who is always on the front lines. My number one weapon is my wits and because of that I never leave the house without my bulletproof vest that prevents me from NK's.

Hmph. I wasn't aware bulletproof vests prevented you from being arrested.

We're not getting shot here... we're being held and detained at the precincts... interesting thing to say.

Archived