Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

I'm a loyal footsoldier for the family who is always on the front lines. My number one weapon is my wits and because of that I never leave the house without my bulletproof vest that prevents me from NK's.

Wait, wait, wait....what???

Only one person has been killed at night. You cant be serious about this....it makes no sense.

Wait, wait, wait....what???

Only one person has been killed at night. You cant be serious about this....it makes no sense.

Then lynch me if you don't believe me. Simple as that. But you will find out that it is true.

Then lynch me if you don't believe me. Simple as that. But you will find out that it is true.

Please do a better job explaining this role.

You do realize that you saying this almost gives us no choice. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Hmph. I wasn't aware bulletproof vests prevented you from being arrested.

We're not getting shot here... we're being held and detained at the precincts... interesting thing to say.

Good point. Maybe it was to protect me from situations like what happened to Bleedin when SMC capped him at night thinking he was scum.

Either way, what I posted is my exact role. Don't believe me if you don't want to, but there it is.

Please do a better job explaining this role.

You do realize that you saying this almost gives us no choice. It makes no sense whatsoever.

There is nothing else to explain. That is my role pretty much verbaitim.

The only extra thing it said was, "You're not sure about what is going on around here but you are sure that you hate coppers."

Would you like for me to copy and past the exact role as defined to me?

Good point. Maybe it was to protect me from situations like what happened to Bleedin when SMC capped him at night thinking he was scum.

Either way, what I posted is my exact role. Don't believe me if you don't want to, but there it is.

OMG, you are making no sense.

You dared the mafia to come after you at night because you couldnt be killed. They arent killing people, they are getting arrersted. SMC was already gone and revealed as the vigilante.

Please help me out here.

Bulletproof Vest

From MafiaWiki

(Redirected from Bulletproof)

Jump to: navigation, search

A Bulletproof Vest is either an item or an intrinsic protected role that provides immunity to nightkill. The role is extremely powerful if unrestricted, since it can literally create a unkillable confirmed townie that can force a draw upon the scum and does not require any skill to use. Some common ways to make it less powerful include:

* limit the number of uses;

* immunity to gunshots may not provide immunity to Serial Killers, since they use non-traditional killing methods;

* remove the immunity in a 1-1 endgame situation, since the townie lacks any way to prevent the Goon from walking up and shooting them "in the head" (the role is entirely passive);

* give the Mafia a role which can invalidate protection, such as a Strongman.

* do not count as town for purpose of the Mafia win

Bulletproof townies may drop intentional Cops or Doc Tells, since it benefits them to try to draw the attack overnight. This creates a WIFOM situation for scum, if they know such a role exists.

You dared the mafia to come after you at night because you couldnt be killed. They arent killing people, they are getting arrersted. SMC was already gone and revealed as the vigilante.

Please help me out here.

The vigilante could've been the serial killer... this is highly suspicious. I want to hear from crusher first.

Please help me out here.

That was two arrests ago. Did you know at that time that people were going to continue getting arrested and not killed? I didn't.

I dared them to come after me to see if they would. If they did (in an attempt to kill another member of the family) then I would have survived it and an extra one of you would have been alive that morning.

Like I said, I didn't know that the night actions were going to continue to consist of arrests and neither did you. Also, due to the fact that the only real "power" of my role is that I couldn't be night killed, it further never entered my mind that the way things would proceed would be arrests and not kills. When that is what you are given in your role, wouldn't you expect night kills to happen? If they aren't then WTF good is my only power?

Bulletproof Vest

From MafiaWiki

(Redirected from Bulletproof)

Jump to: navigation, search

A Bulletproof Vest is either an item or an intrinsic protected role that provides immunity to nightkill. The role is extremely powerful if unrestricted, since it can literally create a unkillable confirmed townie that can force a draw upon the scum and does not require any skill to use. Some common ways to make it less powerful include:

* limit the number of uses;

* immunity to gunshots may not provide immunity to Serial Killers, since they use non-traditional killing methods;

* remove the immunity in a 1-1 endgame situation, since the townie lacks any way to prevent the Goon from walking up and shooting them "in the head" (the role is entirely passive);

* give the Mafia a role which can invalidate protection, such as a Strongman.

* do not count as town for purpose of the Mafia win

Bulletproof townies may drop intentional Cops or Doc Tells, since it benefits them to try to draw the attack overnight. This creates a WIFOM situation for scum, if they know such a role exists.

Suck my balls JIF!

You were already 2nd on my FOS list, now you are 1B.

That was two arrests ago. Did you know at that time that people were going to continue getting arrested and not killed? I didn't.

I dared them to come after me to see if they would. If they did (in an attempt to kill another member of the family) then I would have survived it and an extra one of you would have been alive that morning.

Like I said, I didn't know that the night actions were going to continue to consist of arrests and neither did you. Also, due to the fact that the only real "power" of my role is that I couldn't be night killed, it further never entered my mind that the way things would proceed would be arrests and not kills. When that is what you are given in your role, wouldn't you expect night kills to happen? If they aren't then WTF good is my only power?

Hmmm. O.K., I believe you.

Who is your #1 suspect?

Please help me out here.

Truth is I have the same role. Im a loyal foot soldier and my name is Roman Lasagna. JmJ is peaking the truth. As for me, I actually have the ability to either watch someones house or follow them.

Sharrow was an early vote getter on day one, but has been under the radar since. A couple interesting posts from him are these:

Well, the site went down on me not once, but twice. I had this big post ready and I lost it. But it turned out to be a blessing because I realized that it's a much much better idea to wait until after the night is over to try and smoke out the next target anyway. So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I got something to say after the night phase, something somebody said looked really suspicious to me.

These come from two different points in the game. Both times, he never came back the following day with any theories of his own, and never made mention of the ideas he had the night before. During the day, he would comment innocuously about the days events, or just throw a little one line joke out there. He was on Doggin a little bit as he went down, and distanced himself from the Norway lynching rather nicely for a newbie when the rest of us were caught up in EY Rock Star.

A strong FOS: Sharrow for me at this point.

Truth is I have the same role. Im a loyal foot soldier and my name is Roman Lasagna. JmJ is peaking the truth. As for me, I actually have the ability to either watch someones house or follow them.

So then why were you good with voting him off?

Suck my balls JIF!

You were already 2nd on my FOS list, now you are 1B.

Focus you efforts else where. I will be a wasted lynching.

**** this...

With Crusher and JMJ claiming role...

I think we need to go after JB or Sharrow.

And I am more inclined to lynch JB because that is where EY put his final vote.

Vicious,

You seem real eager to learn all that Crusher and I can do. Are you scum?

I don't think he is. I watched him one night that two died and he stayed home slathered himself in bacon greas and kept saying why ma I not good enough, why am I not good enough.

There is nothing else to explain. That is my role pretty much verbaitim.

The only extra thing it said was, "You're not sure about what is going on around here but you are sure that you hate coppers."

Would you like for me to copy and past the exact role as defined to me?

Please no! It's against the rules and will result in you getting modkilled!

I agree on the inconsistencies here, but it could've been protection from SMC. Right now, he looks to be the only player who could've killed. I'm not ready to go scum road on JMJ just yet.

Eh let me see. Cause you two are at the top of my scum list. Sharrow is up there as well. It's pretty simple. I'm not asking you to tell me your restrictions. Just a yes or no.

I take it that your gut sucks and you're way off on both of us and that you're scum who just wants to learn whether or not you can ever kill us at night or not.

VOTE: Vicious

So then why were you good with voting him off?

Dude he just came out with the details about the footsoldier thing. The earlier stuff he said I didn't want to react to it because I wanted to keep my cover. last game I messed up with my big mouth.

I take it that your gut sucks and you're way off on both of us and that you're scum who just wants to learn whether or not you can ever kill us at night or not.

VOTE: Vicious

You're a ****ing idiot.

Crusher just hit me on the head and I'm inclined to believe what he said about both of you.

Wow...

Who do you think we should go after Crusher?

I followed JB last night she left Woody's house and another players as well. I think their is a one hit immunity in this game for foot soldiers. But JB was at Woody's last night. This I could gurantee. I have no proof is she pulled the trigger. But she was thier.

vote JB