Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're a ****ing idiot.

Crusher just hit me on the head and I'm inclined to believe what he said about both of you.

Themz is fighting words.

Don't make me have to have my kid kick your kid's @ss. He can already roll over at 2 weeks damnit! ;)

I followed JB last night she left Woody's house and another players as well. I think their is a one hit immunity in this game for foot soldiers. But JB was at Woody's last night. This I could gurantee. I have no proof is she pulled the trigger. But she was thier.

vote JB

I'm following your lead on this one big fella

Throw in that last distancing vote by EY and her very calm demeanor this game.

Vote: JB

I followed JB last night she left Woody's house and another players as well. I think their is a one hit immunity in this game for foot soldiers. But JB was at Woody's last night. This I could gurantee. I have no proof is she pulled the trigger. But she was thier.

vote JB

i also think it's possible a mafia can hit two a night? Not sure but seems like that maybe. Maybe the two hit thing makes up for some of the family foot soldier having a hit immunity.

Oh no, I got mad stuff for you. Give me a sec. I watched Doggins house the first two nights. First night AVM and Jet Things showed up. Second night EY and SMC showed up.

At the very least, you're paying attention. AVM said he roleblocked Doggin night one, and SMC claimed to try to whack him on day two. Be interesting if somehow EY was able to protect Doggin from SMC's bullet that night.

Focus you efforts else where. I will be a wasted lynching.

**** this...

With Crusher and JMJ claiming role...

I think we need to go after JB or Sharrow.

And I am more inclined to lynch JB because that is where EY put his final vote.

I lean this way as well. More towards Sharrow for me, but I get your logic, too.

I'm following your lead on this one big fella

Throw in that last distancing vote by EY and her very calm demeanor this game.

Vote: JB

\

Dude I followed her instead of JMJ or JiF last night mainly because of the last thing EY posted about her and her reaction. Doggin and I did that same thing a few games ago. Only for us it worked.

At the very least, you're paying attention. AVM said he roleblocked Doggin night one, and SMC claimed to try to whack him on day two. Be interesting if somehow EY was able to protect Doggin from SMC's bullet that night.

I lean this way as well. More towards Sharrow for me, but I get your logic, too.

It's not logic Slats. I saw her at Woody's last night. Use your own logic.

Crusher,

Our timely role reveals are going to win this game for the family. :cheers:

I hope. Like I said I can only put her thier at 100%, didn't see her pull the trigger. But I guessed last night and I got her. I almost watched BG the first night instead of Doggin, do to the wipe out the good but less active players. but switched to Doggin.

vote JB

It's not logic Slats. I saw her at Woody's last night. Use your own logic.

Yeah, I just saw this.

I fcuking hate to do another speed lynch right now. We already have three up. I don't want to make a mistake here. I'm sure you realize that if JB turns up clean, that you're probably the next to go, right?

Slats.... I'm innocent and I have to follow this. These two were pretty inactive, JB was more active but not crazy active. EY wouldn't have put in a throwaway vote with his last move. That's not his style.

EY was mafia scum...are you for real?

Yeah, I just saw this.

I fcuking hate to do another speed lynch right now. We already have three up. I don't want to make a mistake here. I'm sure you realize that if JB turns up clean, that you're probably the next to go, right?

speed lynching is the worst thing to do at the end of a game.....

Sharrow and Crusher, like I said, are scum. I'm voting for Crusher.

And here comes the pile-on from the mafia. :rolleyes:

Vote: Crusher

You're not convincing me, Honey. Do you have anything better before I drop this hammer? It's getting heavy.

Correction.

He's SMART mafia scum

What better way to protect you then put in a VOTE ON YOU. Makes some grandiose logic to make it seem like he thinks you should go. He knew he was done. This then makes you "innocent" in your eyes because like you're saying "He's scum, and was trying to get another innocent killed."

If you're the last one left it's a pretty excellent way to protect you.

And here comes the pile-on from the mafia. :rolleyes:

Vote: Crusher

speed lynching is the worst thing to do at the end of a game.....

Sharrow and Crusher, like I said, are scum. I'm voting for Crusher.

This isnt very convincing. You and Crusher were my 2 favorites, I am inclinded to believe both JMJ and Crusher.

Give me something or I am going to drop the hammer.

I hope. Like I said I can only put her thier at 100%, didn't see her pull the trigger. But I guessed last night and I got her. I almost watched BG the first night instead of Doggin, do to the wipe out the good but less active players. but switched to Doggin.

Have you ever seen someone "pull the trigger" at night?

You're not convincing me, Honey. Do you have anything better before I drop this hammer? It's getting heavy.

Sure, and I'll do a semi role-reveal. I am a townie with a role. I can track peoples roles in the game. Current people's roles..

possible mafia means i don't know for a fact whether they are mafia or not.

3) JMJ - townie

6) Jif - possible mafia, giant flaming homosexual (dunno)

7) Vic - possible mafia (dunno)

13) SHarrow - possible mafia (dunno)

16) Jets Babe - townie

17) Crusher - mafia (i know for a fact, since i tracked him one night and saw him performing a night action)

18) Slats - townie

That's why I voted for Crusher, because I know for a fact that he is scum.

Hopefully this somewhat explains everything. I'll probably be dead by the night anyways from the mafia, but at least this helps the town.

vote JB

What other house did she visit, Crusher?

... while I patiently wait for some explanation from her.

Sure, and I'll do a semi role-reveal. I am a townie with a role. I can track peoples roles in the game. Current people's roles..

3) JMJ - townie

16) Jets Babe - townie

17) Crusher - mafia (i know for a fact, since i tracked him one night and saw him performing a night action)

18) Slats - townie

Hopefully this somewhat explains everything. I'll probably be dead by the night anyways from the mafia, but at least this helps the town.

So that would make you the 3RD TRACKER in this game.

Really?

JVOR

Crusher

JB

3) JMJ - townie

16) Jets Babe - townie

18) Slats - townie

Crusher has already told us that he can perform night actions. Why do you say his night actions make him scum?

I'm gonna tell you guys why I buy Crushers stuff.

I've been playing INSANELY aggresively. I've been ridiculously vocal. I've made INCORRECT votes.

All this makes me suspicious, that much I know. The fact Crusher followed me means that's the right play for a townie. The fact that he didn't see anything means I'm an innocent. And he's right.

Slats is probably the easiest guy to claim he's innocent.

If Crusher is scum... what's his role? If you can track roles.

Crusher has already told us that he can perform night actions. Why do you say his night actions make him scum?

Because I saw him at AVM's house performing a night action, which didn't go through since he was alive after that. But I think AVM had one NK ammunity, because he was a townie with a role. The next day, the mafia (EY) led a crusade against him...and got him killed.

Archived