Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Sure, and I'll do a semi role-reveal. I am a townie with a role. I can track peoples roles in the game. Current people's roles..

possible mafia means i don't know for a fact whether they are mafia or not.

3) JMJ - townie

6) Jif - possible mafia, giant flaming homosexual (dunno)

7) Vic - possible mafia (dunno)

13) SHarrow - possible mafia (dunno)

16) Jets Babe - townie

17) Crusher - mafia (i know for a fact, since i tracked him one night and saw him performing a night action)

18) Slats - townie

That's why I voted for Crusher, because I know for a fact that he is scum.

Hopefully this somewhat explains everything. I'll probably be dead by the night anyways from the mafia, but at least this helps the town.

So who have you tracked?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna tell you guys why I buy Crushers stuff.

I've been playing INSANELY aggresively. I've been ridiculously vocal. I've made INCORRECT votes.

All this makes me suspicious, that much I know. The fact Crusher followed me means that's the right play for a townie. The fact that he didn't see anything means I'm an innocent. And he's right.

Slats is probably the easiest guy to claim he's innocent.

If Crusher is scum... what's his role? If you can track roles.

He is a member of the mafia, he is able to track roles, and he has one nightkill ammunity.

Because I saw him at AVM's house performing a night action, which didn't go through since he was alive after that. But I think AVM had one NK ammunity, because he was a townie with a role. The next day, the mafia (EY) led a crusade against him...and got him killed.

Not really, I was the one who built the case against AVM and I'm innocent.

I think Slats was the first to vote him? EY jumped in when I started a incorrect case against him.

What other house did she visit, Crusher?

... while I patiently wait for some explanation from her.

Crusher has already told us that he can perform night actions. Why do you say his night actions make him scum?

I'm still waiting on answers here, people.

I'm gonna tell you guys why I buy Crushers stuff.

I've been playing INSANELY aggresively. I've been ridiculously vocal. I've made INCORRECT votes.

All this makes me suspicious, that much I know. The fact Crusher followed me means that's the right play for a townie. The fact that he didn't see anything means I'm an innocent. And he's right.

Slats is probably the easiest guy to claim he's innocent.

If Crusher is scum... what's his role? If you can track roles.

I'm definitely leaning towards voting with Crusher rather than for him. His role reveal is better detailed than JB's. I'm not in a rush, though, and want to hear a little more from each.

Sharrow's my other real suspect. Interesting that JB says Sharrow is definitely scum in one post, then says "dunno" about him in another a couple minutes later. Not good.

I can't track roles, I can only watch houses and follow people. I do have immunity. Last night I tracked you and you went to woody's and Sharrow.

That argument has a bunch of holes in it...you can't track people's roles, but you can follow (track) people? I can't track 2 people in one night, and those aren't the people who I tracked. You're just making **** up.

Of the current players, JMJ, Crusher, and Slats. I know that JMJ and Slats are innocent, for a fact. I know that Crusher is mafia scum for a fact.

You followed Crusher last night? And he ended up where? And how do you know for fact.

Its really ironic that you are using the same reveal that Crusher is to go after him.

I'm definitely leaning towards voting with Crusher rather than for him. His role reveal is better detailed than JB's. I'm not in a rush, though, and want to hear a little more from each.

Sharrow's my other real suspect. Interesting that JB says Sharrow is definitely scum in one post, then says "dunno" about him in another a couple minutes later. Not good.

Im not sure why slats. But, she went for Sharrow last night too.

You followed Crusher last night? And he ended up where? And how do you know for fact.

Its really ironic that you are using the same reveal that Crusher is to go after him.

Thats cause she has nothing else. Look at the game. I went from harrasing Vic to stating how I believed in him. I watched Vic's house one night that two people died and he never left. Thats why I came off Vic.

Let's not forget that JVOR had this "role" as well.

I can see 2 of these roles... not 3 in the same game.

The bottom line is, is that I know 100% for a fact that Crusher is mafia scum. I can guarantee it. If he isn't scum (if/when he is lynched today), then tell you what, I will NEVER play mafia, again. This can be an easy victory for the town, people. Just listen to what I'm saying here...Crusher is scum.

When did I say that? I thought I said Crusher was definitely scum and Sharrow looks alot like scum but I don't know yet. I was planning on tracking him tonight.

The bottom line is, is that I know 100% for a fact that Crusher is mafia scum. I can guarantee it. If he isn't scum (if/when he is lynched today), then tell you what, I will NEVER play mafia, again. This can be an easy victory for the town, people. Just listen to what I'm saying here...Crusher is scum.

The old "trust me" defense.

Lynch her.

speed lynching is the worst thing to do at the end of a game.....

Sharrow and Crusher, like I said, are scum. I'm voting for Crusher.

I'm almost sold that Sharrow is scum, but I don't know 100% because I have not tracked him (wanted to do that tonight). The reason why I voted for Crusher is because I'm 100% positive.

That argument has a bunch of holes in it...you can't track people's roles, but you can follow (track) people? I can't track 2 people in one night, and those aren't the people who I tracked. You're just making **** up.

No Im not. I can only track or watch. That means I can track any player and see where they go at night. I don't know what they do, but I know where they go. If I watch them, I sit outside their house and I could watch who went in. I can't see what is being done but I know who was their.

I don't know if you killed Woody. I just know I saw you leaving his house and Sharrow house last night. Now I could only track you because you the one I chose to track. Somone could have went to the house after you and poped Woody. But, I wouldn't know because I chose to track you. Mostly because of Ey's corny accusation of you and your lame response back and how you acted how you where the only one that new EY was dirty.

I was going to track Jif or JmJ, but my last minute read turned me onto to you.

I highlighted these because when CTM gave me my role I was cofused at first. but got the hang of it. Got ya Babe.

Fellow townies,

What do we stand to lose here? If we lynch JB and she's telling the truth we just get Crusher tomorrow and vice versa.

Even if they do a 2 kill/arrest Night Action, isn't there enough of us alive that we'll still be here to lynch the other tomorrow?

Am I wrong here?

And about being "inactive", that argument for me is pretty invalid, considering I entered the game with 1500 posts. Doing the math, I've only been involved for about 765 posts in this game. With that said, out of the 765 posts, I've had 46 posts. That is about 1 post for every 16. With that ratio, I should have 140 posts if I entered the game in the beginning, compared to Sharrow's 54. Sharrow has never been voted for at all and he's flying under the radar. While my FOS is on Crusher, I have my eye on Sharrow too, just for that reason.

FYI, this is why I think Sharrow is scum and why I am planning on tracking him tonight.

Fellow townies,

What do we stand to lose here? If we lynch JB and she's telling the truth we just get Crusher tomorrow and vice versa.

Even if they do a 2 kill/arrest Night Action, isn't there enough of us alive that we'll still be here to lynch the other tomorrow?

Am I wrong here?

If a townie is lynched today, I believe the mafia will then NK another townie and the game will be over.

And you guys are planning on speed-lynching me. Nice one. Do you realize how crucial this vote is? Crusher is guaranteed 100% grade-A mafia scum.

Funny how you say that, considering EY did the same thing. And now you're following EY's decision of voting for me, who is mafia scum...:rolleyes:

Your reasoning is weak.

You're reveal is weak

And the fact your activity jumped up suddenly isn't surprising either.

Because I saw him at AVM's house performing a night action, which didn't go through since he was alive after that. But I think AVM had one NK ammunity, because he was a townie with a role. The next day, the mafia (EY) led a crusade against him...and got him killed.

Even if he went there, you're saying you saw him perform a "night action." Did you see that night action as unsuccessful, or are you guessing that it was.

Not really, I was the one who built the case against AVM and I'm innocent.

I think Slats was the first to vote him? EY jumped in when I started a incorrect case against him.

I was trying to stop the mob from voting AVM, EY was the second very vocal vote for AVM. That was the nail in the coffin for him as far as I was concerned. That's why I'm taking it slow here.

Final Vote Count

AVM (7) Sharrow, EY, Vic, Woody, JMJ, Jif, JVOR

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to whack

scene coming..

This vote went fast. Both JB and Crusher distanced themselves here. I'd have to go back and read to see what was going on then.

Your reasoning is weak.

You're reveal is weak

And the fact your activity jumped up suddenly isn't surprising either.

Uh, no? The fact that my activity jumped is because I'm home doing nothing. I'm leaving now for work and I won't be back until 9. Sorry guys. See you later at 9...hopefully you can wait until then not to kill me.

Fellow townies,

Am I wrong here?

Not only that....

But now that you've been a confirmed townie and slats who's been playing one of the cleanest game possible is her biggest "revealed innocents" is laughable.

The fact that Crusher investigated ME makes me trust him. I know that seems silly but that's a townie play.

EY knew his gig was up. He's a smart player.

Even if he went there, you're saying you saw him perform a "night action." Did you see that night action as unsuccessful, or are you guessing that it was.

I was trying to stop the mob from voting AVM, EY was the second very vocal vote for AVM. That was the nail in the coffin for him as far as I was concerned. That's why I'm taking it slow here.

This vote went fast. Both JB and Crusher distanced themselves here. I'd have to go back and read to see what was going on then.

To be honest, I didn't even get a chance to because I was still catching up with the game and I was busy with school/work.

Fellow townies,

Am I wrong here?

I have to go to work now. I don't see the rush. I'll log in when I get the chance, and see where we stand. I'm personally holding off. If someone else wants to come in and drop the hammer while I'm away, I guess we'll deal of the aftermath of that.

She's gotta be the rival scum. She was one of the few who was with me on SMC.

Then she really has done nothing... and eventually only voted for EY.

She HAD a gut feeling JVOR was cum

She was SOOO upset AVM died.

But that's been her activity level... just look it up.

Fellow townies,

Am I wrong here?

If a townie is lynched today, I believe the mafia will then NK another townie and the game will be over.

And you guys are planning on speed-lynching me. Nice one. Do you realize how crucial this vote is? Crusher is guaranteed 100% grade-A mafia scum.

People, which of us is right? Can we survive being wrong and getting the other the next day or like JB said, will a wrong vote seal our fate?

i'm not sold on either SMC or doggin, but i don't want to be the one to put the dagger in doggin quite yet.

vote: SMC

Another FOS is on Woody...where the hell has he been?

EY, you just said there are 2 mafias and doggin and irish were on one of them:

so how does you attacking doggin and irish make you innocent and not a member of team JVOR? it doesn't.

i think you're a member of the same mafia JVOR was a member of.

Vote: EY

This has essentially been her activity on top of saying "AWW AVM WAS KILLED?!"

Archived