Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today it came time to do what any man worth his salt would dread doing. What man wants to kill a women? Based solely on a suspicion, an accusation of a fat man who claimed to be stalking her? Today the family's only female member, Joy Capicola, was being accused a copper. Of personally busting the WoodyPaige fapping member of the family just last night. Most men struggled with this decision, Jif on the other hand, who is a giant pink homosexual, was quite comfortable with it, but the rest of these guys really had a hard time of it.

Joy made counter accusations, but ultimately nothing sounded more believable then the family fat body sneaking around peeking in womens windows at night. So she had to go. And that was that.

As Jif later went to raid her closet for new clothes, he found a standard issue police women's uniform, that would totally look fab on him... but I digress..

sexy-police-playmate-costume.jpg

Joy Capicola - AKA Daniel White (Jets Babe)Honorable member of 51st Precinct and family watcher/tracker (AKA MAFIA SCUM! with role) has been whacked!

Today it came time to do what any man worth his salt would dread doing. What man wants to kill a women? Based solely on a suspicion, an accusation of a fat man who claimed to be stalking her? Today the family's only female member, Joy Capicola, was being accused a copper. Of personally busting the WoodyPaige fapping member of the family just last night. Most men struggled with this decision, Jif on the other hand, who is a giant pink homosexual, was quite comfortable with it, but the rest of these guys really had a hard time of it.

Joy made counter accusations, but ultimately nothing sounded more believable then the family fat body sneaking around peeking in womens windows at night. So she had to go. And that was that.

As Jif later went to raid her closet for new clothes, he found a standard issue police women's uniform, that would totally look fab on him... but I digress..

Joy Capicola - AKA Daniel White (Jets Babe)Honorable member of 51st Precinct and family watcher/tracker (AKA MAFIA SCUM! with role) has been whacked!

I was hoping for a sexy pic!

That's the second member of Pct. #51. I hope the night goes quickly.

BOOM!!!

Awesome write up also.

BWHAHAHA

Crusher, follow and post. Post any suspicions you have left because you are probably done for.

Crusher can't be NK'ed.

You, JIF, or Slats is getting it tonight since I'm immune also.

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY Whacked day 5

3) JMJ

4) Woody Arrested night 5

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Giant Pink Flaming Homosexual

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor Arrested night 4

11) Dan X Arrested night 4

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM Whacked day 4

15) Jets Things Arrested night 3

16) Jets Babe whacked day 6

17) Crusher

18) Slats

Sharrow has been SUPER QUIET. It would be really nice to learn something about him.

But, JB (who is scum) went to his house and in the same night went to Woody's house and Woody turned up dead. Could they have been planning the murder?

Does it say if JB went to Sharrow's house before or after she went to Woody's?

Really? I saw JB leave his house?

Hmmm...

If you're really untouchable, I guess you should keep your thoughts to yourself. Not sure if those bulletproof vests really protect you from getting arrested, though.

Although that's one possible reason for the lack of scum night action.

Im not sure why slats. But, she went for Sharrow last night too.

Do you see things in order?

What I mean is, do you know which one she visited first? Seems to me she could visit with her scum partner, then arrest an innocent. But if you know for sure that she visited Woody first, that's a little cloudier.

What I mean is, do you know which one she visited first? Seems to me she could visit with her scum partner, then arrest an innocent. But if you know for sure that she visited Woody first, that's a little cloudier.

That'd be interesting.

It would make sense for scum to meet together first to plan the arrest.

The "just trust me" defense never works lol.

Sharrow has been SUPER QUIET. It would be really nice to learn something about him.

But, JB (who is scum) went to his house and in the same night went to Woody's house and Woody turned up dead. Could they have been planning the murder?

Does it say if JB went to Sharrow's house before or after she went to Woody's?

I said I wasn't going to be here today.

Sharrow was an early vote getter on day one, but has been under the radar since. A couple interesting posts from him are these:

These come from two different points in the game. Both times, he never came back the following day with any theories of his own, and never made mention of the ideas he had the night before. During the day, he would comment innocuously about the days events, or just throw a little one line joke out there. He was on Doggin a little bit as he went down, and distanced himself from the Norway lynching rather nicely for a newbie when the rest of us were caught up in EY Rock Star.

A strong FOS: Sharrow for me at this point.

Regarding those two posts:

The first one was my thoughts on the people who voted for SMC + some stuff on Bleedin' because he also seemed scummy to me. I got caught up with EY's run on Norway the next day like everyone else, but I did add what I had involving Norway and the vote he made for SMC when Irish was one vote away from a lynch; which looked scummy to me.

As for the second one, the thing I had to say was that it was really suspicious to me that AVM put the hammer down on Norway and right after doing so commented that the wagon was too fast. I got sidetracked there because of SMC/Doggin, but after CTM modkilled them, I brought up my point about AVM the next day.

I think this was gone over in one of the other games, there is no order, everything happens at the same time. I think given her ability, she must have killed Woody and tracked/watched me.

I think this was gone over in one of the other games, there is no order, everything happens at the same time. I think given her ability, she must have killed Woody and tracked/watched me.

Sounds like that could be right, and she must have saw something interesting since she said she was all but sure you were scum.

Crusher, watch JIF tonight and not Sharrow. If JIF turns up clean we know all we need to know about Sharrow already since we know for sure that me, you, Slats and Vic are clean.

That's all we need and it is game over.

Crusher, watch JIF tonight and not Sharrow. If JIF turns up clean we know all we need to know about Sharrow already since we know for sure that me, you, Slats and Vic are clean.

That's all we need and it is game over.

I don't understand why you think that. I'm only confident in two of those.

I don't understand why you think that. I'm only confident in two of those.

Crusher watched Vic himself and Vic came back clean and JB watched Slats and Slats came back clean. Slats has also played very clean and I believe somebody else or something else happened already that I'm not recalling now that proved Slats innocence.

It really just comes down to you or Jif and we already have ideas about you and Crusher was already suspicious of Jif since he was considering watching him before switching to JB last minute.

If Jif comes back clean it is curtains for you pal.

Crusher watched Vic himself and Vic came back clean and JB watched Slats and Slats came back clean. Slats has also played very clean and I believe somebody else or something else happened already that I'm not recalling now that proved Slats innocence.

It really just comes down to you or Jif and we already have ideas about you and Crusher was already suspicious of Jif since he was considering watching him before switching to JB last minute.

If Jif comes back clean it is curtains for you pal.

I have some stuff to say about this after the night phase.

I will say that I think you guys are being way too trusting of people. Don't forget that these guys were working with EY and probably Doggin too. They could very well have thrown some curves along the way. I don't completely trust anybody right now.

Archived