Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Like I said every time someone has come after me since I have role revealed:

Lynch me if you'd like. I have nothing to hide. My role is already public knowledge.

And btw, your write up sucks. The things you said about me and about others equally.

How many times did EY say the exact same thing? "lynch me, lynch me. I will be the first to vote myself off"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many times did EY say the exact same thing? "lynch me, lynch me. I will be the first to vote myself off"

Like I said, your write up sucks and I'm not wasting my time even replying to it.

My role has been revealed. Crusher believed I was innocent because the exact wording I used in my role reveal is the exact wording CTM used in his role assignment. What do you think? I pulled that out of my @ss?

Its you or Jif. Defend yourself rather than try and make up bullsh1t. You'll have a better chance of surviving.

Like I said, your write up sucks and I'm not wasting my time even replying to it.

My role has been revealed. Crusher believed I was innocent because he was and the exact wording I used in my role reveal is the exact wording CTM used in his. What do you think? I pulled that out of my @ss?

Its you or Jif. Defend yourself rather than try and make up bullsh1t. You'll have a better chance of surviving.

That's exactly what I think you did. Unless EY pulled it out of his ass and gave it to you.

Just because Vicious didn't do anything that night doesn't mean he isn't scum. Crusher followed him on night 4. On night 4 JVOR and DanX were killed. Obviously one team took out JVOR and the other took out DanX. If Crusher is for real then Vicious didn't do either (Edit- True).

I'll give you that one. But I'm wary. Crusher proved innocent, therefore I have to believe what he had to say. He says JB (scum) visited you before visiting Woody the night he was arrested. Now, he took that to mean that you were investigated by her before she took down Woody. I don't. I take that as she conferred with you as a fellow cop.

Using that same logic, no one conferred with Vic the night two players were arrested. That would suggest that he's not scum.

I could be wrong in that interpretation, but that's the way I'm thinking right now.

This is why I don't trust JMJ: He's the main guy pushing the "lynch Sharrow and then lynch JiF" plan. His "bullet proof vest" idea just doesn't make sense. For one thing, like others have said, how does a vest protect you from an arrest? On top of that, who wears bullet proof vests? Right, COPS wear them.

Crusher confirmed JMJ's bullet-proof vest story by saying he had one of his own. Also, JMJ's description of his character rang very true to me because of the way my initial PM was written.

Do you have a role reveal? Want to tell us your name? A description of your character? Everything's gotta be on the table at this point. If you're a townie, it's time to open up to the town.

That's exactly what I think you did. Unless EY pulled it out of his ass and gave it to you.

What is your malfunction?

EY had been dead for a day plus at the time I fully role revealed. And even if he wasn't, how the hell would he know the exact wording CTM used in assigning me my role? Crusher (who was proven innocent) only role revealed himself after I did cause he said, "JMJ is telling the truth. That is exactly what CTM wrote to me in my assignment."

So again, if I weren't telling the truth, how would I have been able to use CTM's exact wording to where Crusher was able to recognize it and know I was telling the truth?

See what I mean? You're making absolutely no sense right now. Does that make you scum? Or just stupid?

I'll give you that one. But I'm wary. Crusher proved innocent, therefore I have to believe what he had to say. He says JB (scum) visited you before visiting Woody the night he was arrested. Now, he took that to mean that you were investigated by her before she took down Woody. I don't. I take that as she conferred with you as a fellow cop.

Using that same logic, no one conferred with Vic the night two players were arrested. That would suggest that he's not scum.

I could be wrong in that interpretation, but that's the way I'm thinking right now.

See, I don't buy that. That's way too powerful. That means if he follows any 1 cop, he gets all of them if he gets a hit. I think the only explanation is that she was still looking for the other cop and for some reason she picked me.

Crusher confirmed JMJ's bullet-proof vest story by saying he had one of his own. Also, JMJ's description of his character rang very true to me because of the way my initial PM was written.

Do you have a role reveal? Want to tell us your name? A description of your character? Everything's gotta be on the table at this point. If you're a townie, it's time to open up to the town.

I didn't see that, when did he say he had a bulletproof vest too?

As for me, my name is Nicki Pasticciotti and I'm a family member intent on working his way up the ranks (Roleless Townie).

Unvote JIF

I really only voted him that fast intentionally to try and make him "feel the heat" so maybe he'd start talking about his (supposed) innocence more.

However, after reading Sharrow's ... umm ... garbage. I really am contemplating the is he scum or just stupid question.

FOS @ Sharrow and JIF

I'm an innocent and will give you my name.

Sharrow is NOT helping his cause right now.

What is your malfunction?

EY had been dead for a day plus at the time I fully role revealed. And even if he wasn't, how the hell would he know the exact wording CTM used in assigning me my role? Crusher (who was proven innocent) only role revealed himself after I did cause he said, "JMJ is telling the truth. That is exactly what CTM wrote to me in my assignment."

So again, if I weren't telling the truth, how would I have been able to use CTM's exact wording to where Crusher was able to recognize it and know I was telling the truth?

See what I mean? You're making absolutely no sense right now. Does that make you scum? Or just stupid?

How am I supposed to know the exact details of yours and EY's plan? As for Crusher saying you were innocent, maybe he made a mistake. Maybe that is what your role says, but it says that that role is your cover? He thought Doggin was innocent too, and I highly doubt that.

How am I supposed to know the exact details of yours and EY's plan? As for Crusher saying you were innocent, maybe he made a mistake. Maybe that is what your role says, but it says that that role is your cover? He thought Doggin was innocent too, and I highly doubt that.

Sharrow is NOT helping his cause right now.

What he said.

Unvote JIF

I really only voted him that fast intentionally to try and make him "feel the heat" so maybe he'd start talking about his (supposed) innocence more.

However, after reading Sharrow's ... umm ... garbage. I really am contemplating the is he scum or just stupid question.

FOS @ Sharrow and JIF

And if I was scum, why wouldn't I have just followed you on JiF and made my case against you tomorrow?

Because you know Slats and I are innocent and we're not jumping the gun here.

Like I said, I don't know if either of you are innocent. I still think you could be scum for the reason I posted earlier. JMJ's "you're stupid" defense has made me more confident on him though.

And why does Sharrow keep trying to tie me back to EY? EY and I had absolutely nothing to do with one another all game long and EY was already dead when I posted the information about my role.

Even after I pointed that to him, he is still trying to connect me to EY as if EY "helped me" with my role reveal.

See what I mean? Can we put some pieces together such as there were two separate precincts who were against each other but both against us (the family). And since he keeps bringing up EY's name and his name only of all the scum that have been arrested, can we think that means that he is part of the opposite precinct that EY was not part of so he doesn't know who EY's crew is so he is just assuming I have to be in that crew?

Or is he just stupid and doesn't realize how batsh1t crazy he sounds right now? :confused:

I dunno... Sharrow has been unhelpful and MIA all game and here at the end... he shows up.

But Mafia... it feels to me they want us to do this... they want us to kill Sharrow.

And at the same time Crusher must've followed someone... he must've wanted to help us again and the Mafia saw him too big a risk.

And why does Sharrow keep trying to tie me back to EY? EY and I had absolutely nothing to do with one another all game long and EY was already dead when I posted the information about my role.

Even after I pointed that to him, he is still trying to connect me to EY as if EY "helped me" with my role reveal.

See what I mean? Can we put some pieces together such as there were two separate precincts who were against each other but both against us (the family). And since he keeps bringing up EY's name and his name only of all the scum that have been arrested, can we think that means that he is part of the opposite precinct that EY was not part of so he doesn't know who EY's crew is so he is just assuming I have to be in that crew?

Or is he just stupid and doesn't realize how batsh1t crazy he sounds right now? :confused:

Exactly. Seems pretty strange that you "had nothing to do with" the most prominent player in the game. Everybody had something to do with him. Just because he was dead doesn't mean he didn't either give you the information after he was dead, or give you the information before he was dead. I'm not saying that he had to help you. For all I know, you could have come up with it on your own. All that I'm saying is that he knew he was going down eventually, he had to plan ahead for his teammates.

My theory is that the teams were Doggin/Irish/JB and EY/JVOR/JMJ. Everything that I've said has been based on that assumption.

I dunno... Sharrow has been unhelpful and MIA all game and here at the end... he shows up.

But Mafia... it feels to me they want us to do this... they want us to kill Sharrow.

And at the same time Crusher must've followed someone... he must've wanted to help us again and the Mafia saw him too big a risk.

This post count thing is BS. Go back and check my posts. Most of them have been informative and given original information that I picked up myself. I've tried to help the town, it's not my fault that by the time I got here every day, most of the work had already been done. Just because I haven't been here to fill up the thread with jokes and back and forth bantering doesn't mean I've been actively trying to hide.

See, I don't buy that. That's way too powerful. That means if he follows any 1 cop, he gets all of them if he gets a hit. I think the only explanation is that she was still looking for the other cop and for some reason she picked me.

I'm not 100%, but look at it from my perspective: In one case, I've got known scum visiting you on the way to an arrest. In the other, I've got a player slathered in bacon grease playing with himself while two arrests are made.

Which is more incriminating?

I didn't see that, when did he say he had a bulletproof vest too?

As for me, my name is Nicki Pasticciotti and I'm a family member intent on working his way up the ranks (Roleless Townie).

I don't see it now. I saw something else that might've made me think that at the time. But there was something else again in JMJ's reveal that rang true to me that I'm not seeing in yours. Care to elaborate on your role a little more? I'm looking for a couple keywords that I'm not seeing so far.

And if I was scum, why wouldn't I have just followed you on JiF and made my case against you tomorrow?

Oh, lets see. I don't know. Maybe because I posted my JIF vote at 12:00am and you posted this NOVEL (that makes absolutely no sense) only 10 minutes later. Are we to think that this post took you less than 10 minutes to put together? Please.

And you can try the whole, "I wrote it last night" deal but you make a whole slew of additions and notes to it, added things, probably deleted some other things that where in there that were proven simply ridiculous, and considering you are in the most heat right now, I think it is safe to say that you read, and re-read it again since this was supposed to be the thing that saved your @ss.

That takes 10 minutes + easy.

Nice try but you didn't just "jump on" the JIF bandwagon because there was no JIF bandwagon yet at the time you started this post. And if there was, I'm sure you would have added something in there about it to try and "build your case against me."

And I'm being nice here by even saying 10 minutes because we all know that isn't the case. The only way it was 10 minutes is if you saw my post the absolute second it went live and immediately dove right in without missing a minute and started typing up the crap below. Lets say you didn't see my post until 1.5 minutes after it was posted and then it took you another minute to go to Microsoft word and copy and paste what you wrote last night. There is now 2.5 minutes gone alrady which means you would have only had 7.5 minutes or less to do all the things you had to do to this post.

You really are looking more and more like scum after every post you make. Like I said, nice try here, but there was no JIF train and you're just trying to use that as an alibi after the fact.

Vote: JIF

Well, time to explain what I was talking about last night. This is the way I see it. And it's the same reason why I don't trust most of you completely. It's a perfect setup for the scum at this point in the game - Two players at the top of the lynch list with no questions asked (Me and JiF). Think about it, to win the scum has to survive 2 lynches. If they do, it will come down to 3 players left, 2 townies and 1 scum. That scum will have needed to gain the trust of one of the final 2 townies by that point to win the game (which they already have apparently gained). Here's how it would go down:

Last night:take out one of the other two townies who aren't on the lynch list (Result-4 townies, 1 scum)

Today: lynch one of me or JiF (Result-3 townies, 1 scum)

Tonight:Take out the other of the two townies not on the lynch list (Result-2 townies, 1 scum)

Tomorrow: Lynch the other of me or JiF (Result-1 townie, 1 scum; end of game)

That's why I'm confident that JiF is probably a townie and why I didn't want him talking last night.

As for Slats I don't have anything to go on. No offense to him, but the only thing that makes me not trust him is the fact that he's a newbie who has played such a clean game. Maybe too clean, if you will. That said, I think he's probably a townie. If he is scum, I have to give him serious props.

This is why I don't completely trust Crusher: He says he is a follower/tracker. It was already a revealed role after JVOR died and the role was explained, so it would have been easy to make this seem like his own. We already had our investigator killed (Jets Things). Does this mean CTM gave us 2 investigator-types? That said, it seems like a role that would lend itself very easily to a fake role reveal. But I would think that if it was fake reveal, he wouldn't have had so many finds in his results. He probably would have said that he watched or followed someone and didn't see anything, because that would be impossible to prove false. The fact that he saw so many actions makes me feel like he is probably telling the truth. That's why he's #3 on my list. Edit: Turns out he was telling the truth.

This is why I don't trust Vicious: How perfect would it be for him to make Crusher trust him like this and take him to the final 3 players and join him in the final lynch? (Edit- Of course this doesn't make sense since Crusher was just killed) Just because Vicious didn't do anything that night doesn't mean he isn't scum. Crusher followed him on night 4. On night 4 JVOR and DanX were killed. Obviously one team took out JVOR and the other took out DanX. If Crusher is for real then Vicious didn't do either (Edit- True). That doesn't necessarily mean that Vicious isn't scum. Why couldn't have EY have done the night kill on DanX that night? Or even JVOR? If all night actions happen at the same time, then killing JVOR wouldn't have prevented him from doing that night kill. He's #2 on my list.

This is why I don't trust JMJ: He's the main guy pushing the "lynch Sharrow and then lynch JiF" plan. His "bullet proof vest" idea just doesn't make sense. For one thing, like others have said, how does a vest protect you from an arrest? On top of that, who wears bullet proof vests? Right, COPS wear them.

He said he brought it up because he "didn't think that the arrests would continue." I don't buy that either, I certainly expected more arrests. Eventually, I figured that there was no arrest on the first night because the lawyer protected EY. That makes sense now that we know there was a second mafia team gunning for him. Also, how is a lawyer supposed to protect against a bullet? He wouldn't be able to, he could only protect against an arrest, so there would HAVE to be further arrests, otherwise what point is a lawyer? On top of that, he's acted completely different early in the game as opposed to late in the game. Why? Because he's on his own now and he has to take command because he doesn't have the experiened scum to do it for him anymore. He can't afford to act like a newbie anymore.

This is in response to JetsBabe saying that I was scum. Don't forget that she also said that Crusher was 100% scum. Why doesn't he trust her on Crusher? Maybe because he wants to hold onto Crusher's trust until after he lynches me and JiF thus winning the game. (EDIT: Again, that doesn't make sense now that he's dead. But, I wrote this post last night and added the following today because it fits perfectly- Last night he suggested that Crusher watch JiF last night and if he was innocent, then I would be guilty. How convenient that Crusher isn't here to show a not-guilty on JiF. Maybe because he needs to keep suspicion on JiF in order for him to be the second and game-winning lynch? That's why he's #1 on my list.

Vote: JMJ

I'm not 100%, but look at it from my perspective: In one case, I've got known scum visiting you on the way to an arrest. In the other, I've got a player slathered in bacon grease playing with himself while two arrests are made.

I don't see it now. I saw something else that might've made me think that at the time. But there was something else again in JMJ's reveal that rang true to me that I'm not seeing in yours. Care to elaborate on your role a little more? I'm looking for a couple keywords that I'm not seeing so far.

"That's BS MAN!"

Slats what are you feeling.

Hopefully CTM can clear up the first part. As for the second, I don't have anything to add to my role. Maybe mine was the last one he sent or something and he kept it short.

CTM, can you explain whether or not a tracker will see Scum "conferring" with fellow cops? This should be better than me PMing you and then posting a reply which no one would believe anyway...

Since it's a pivitol point in the game and crusher already tried to explain it, I will clarify the role since it's a bit complicated..

When tracking, the tracker sees who the player targeted with a night action.

When watching, the watcher sees who targeted the player with a night aciton.

There is no ability to see scum conferring with one another, it's all about night actions. And a 1 way view into them at that.

So, if Player A investigates Player B, a tracker following Player A would get a reply that Player A had visited player B. And a watcher watching Player B would get the same message.

However, in the scenario above, if a watcher watched player A, he would get a note stating he saw nothing that night since nobody targeted Player A with a night action., similiarly, if a tracker had tracked player B, he'd get a note stating he did nothing since Player B didn't target anyone with a night action.

Oh, lets see. I don't know. Maybe because I posted my JIF vote at 12:00am and you posted this NOVEL (that makes absolutely no sense) only 10 minutes later. Are we to think that this post took you less than 10 minutes to put together? Please.

And you can try the whole, "I wrote it last night" deal but you make a whole slew of additions and notes to it, added things, probably deleted some other things that where in there that were proven simply ridiculous, and considering you are in the most heat right now, I think it is safe to say that you read, and re-read it again since this was supposed to be the thing that saved your @ss.

That takes 10 minutes + easy.

Nice try but you didn't just "jump on" the JIF bandwagon because there was no JIF bandwagon yet at the time you started this post. And if there was, I'm sure you would have added something in there about it to try and "build your case against me."

And I'm being nice here by even saying 10 minutes because we all know that isn't the case. The only way it was 10 minutes is if you saw my post the absolute second it went live and immediately dove right in without missing a minute and started typing up the crap below. Lets say you didn't see my post until 1.5 minutes after it was posted and then it took you another minute to go to Microsoft word and copy and paste what you wrote last night. There is now 2.5 minutes gone alrady which means you would have only had 7.5 minutes or less to do all the things you had to do to this post.

You really are looking more and more like scum after every post you make. Like I said, nice try here, but there was no JIF train and you're just trying to use that as an alibi after the fact.

I did have that post written up last night, the edits are the only thing I added after the day began and no, it didn't take me anywhere close to 10 minutes. If not me, then JiF is the easy lynch today. And if I was scum, it would be foolish not to take out the easy lynch first and survive another day and bag another kill in the night. The only thing against me is my post count and the fact that JB visited me the other night, there was a lot more to go on with him at the time.

Since it's a pivitol point in the game and crusher already tried to explain it, I will clarify the role since it's a bit complicated..

There is no ability to see scum conferring with one another, it's all about night actions. And a 1 way view into them at that.

So, if Player A investigates Player B, a tracker following Player A would get a reply that Player A had visited player B. And a watcher watching Player B would get the same message.

However, in the scenario above, if a watcher watched player A, he would get a note stating he saw nothing that night since nobody targeted Player A with a night action., similiarly, if a tracker had tracked player B, he'd get a note stating he did nothing since Player B didn't target anyone with a night action.

CTM, if a tracker follows any Scum and that Scum's team performs a night kill, will they see that scum performing a night kill? Or do individual Scum perform the night kills only allowing the one performing the kill to be seen doing the act?

I'm concerned that JiF has gone AWOL. I'm still concerned that both Sharrow and JiF are scum.

I think we're in WIFOM territory here when we start guessing at what the scum want us to do. They arrested Crusher because he could track people and give us info. All night activities happen simultaneously, so they didn't see what he was up to before they chose him - they chose him because he was the most dangerous to them.

Hopefully CTM can clear up the first part. As for the second, I don't have anything to add to my role. Maybe mine was the last one he sent or something and he kept it short.

I'm player #18. I've got a dull role, but I can tell it was written very similarly to what JMJ described - aside from the bullet-proof vest. That's why I'm looking for more from you here.

Reading this didn't clear things up for me fully but everyone follow this:

Crusher says he saw JB at Woody's house (and Woody got arrested). The same night he saw her at Sharrow's.

JB proved to be scum and she got Woody arrested that night, but JB also had tracking/watching powers and said that night she tracked/followed Sharrow and that is why Crusher saw her go to his house. As per what CTM says above, Crusher would see whatever Night Actions JB performed and she said that night she tracked/watched Sharrow.

She later said that she felt STRONGLY that Sharrow was scum. She said that AFTER she tracked him.

I don't think Sharrow is scum because JB discussed Woody's arrest with him that night, but he needs to be strongly looked at as scum since JB did track him that night and while she didn't reveal why, she felt he was STRONGLY scum (even said she was sure of it at one point but then downgraded to just strongly feels). The only saving grace for him is that JB turned out scum but JB was also trying to save her @ss and survive at that time. Pointing us in the right direction of know scum (Sharrow) would be a strong way to build credibility with us if we backed off her and actually voted Sharrow that day. She would have been right and we all would have thought JB was awesome and a tracker for the family.

VOTE: Sharrow

Guys, give me a break..

From here on out, anyone quoting even two words from a PM from me will be modkilled and the day will end.

Sharrow do not respond to this post or you are done. Vic, Slats, JIF, JMJ, same goes for you guys. Drop the line of conversation please.

THE GAME (MAFIA) IS NOT ABOUT BEING SOLVED BASED ON THE CONTENT OF ROLE PM'S, OTHERWISE WHY BOTHER PLAYING THE GAME AT ALL, JUST ASK EVERYONE TO POST THE CONTENTS OF THEIR PM AND LYNCH IN AN ORDERLY FASHION...

Thank you, CTM.

This bodes well for Sharrow, then. What night action could she perform on a teammate.

It's late, but JiF's disappearing act isn't helpful to him. We need to hear him out completely before proceeding.

Reading this didn't clear things up for me fully but everyone follow this:

Crusher says he saw JB at Woody's house (and Woody got arrested). The same night he saw her at Sharrow's.

JB proved to be scum and she got Woody arrested that night, but JB also had tracking/watching powers and said that night she tracked/followed Sharrow and that is why Crusher saw her go to his house. As per what CTM says above, Crusher would see whatever Night Actions JB performed and she said that night she tracked/watched Sharrow.

She later said that she felt STRONGLY that Sharrow was scum. She said that AFTER she tracked him.

I don't think Sharrow is scum because JB discussed Woody's arrest with him that night, but he needs to be strongly looked at as scum since JB did track him that night and while she didn't reveal why, she felt he was STRONGLY scum (even said she was sure of it at one point but then downgraded to just strongly feels). The only saving grace for him is that JB turned out scum but JB was also trying to save her @ss and survive at that time. Pointing us in the right direction of know scum (Sharrow) would be a strong way to build credibility with us if we backed off her and actually voted Sharrow that day. She would have been right and we all would have thought JB was awesome and a tracker for the family.

VOTE: Sharrow

She also said that she hadn't tracked me yet, but was going to soon. It's obvious double-talk. I don't believe a word she said. She also said Crush was guilty, and that was obviously BS.

So you don't think I'm scum, but you're voting for me anyway? Are you serious? The scum (you) only has to survive 2 lynches to win.

Guys, give me a break..

From here on out, anyone quoting even two words from a PM from me will be modkilled and the day will end.

Sharrow do not respond to this post or you are done. Vic, Slats, JIF, JMJ, same goes for you guys. Drop the line of conversation please.

THE GAME (MAFIA) IS NOT ABOUT BEING SOLVED BASED ON THE CONTENT OF ROLE PM'S, OTHERWISE WHY BOTHER PLAYING THE GAME AT ALL, JUST ASK EVERYONE TO POST THE CONTENTS OF THEIR PM AND LYNCH IN AN ORDERLY FASHION...

Did not realize that. I'm done on that front.

CTM, if a tracker follows any Scum and that Scum's team performs a night kill, will they see that scum performing a night kill? Or do individual Scum perform the night kills only allowing the one performing the kill to be seen doing the act?

This is as far as I'm going to clarify.. The tracker tracks 1 person, not the entire scum team. Your answer should be obvious..

Thank you, CTM.

This bodes well for Sharrow, then. What night action could she perform on a teammate.

It's late, but JiF's disappearing act isn't helpful to him. We need to hear him out completely before proceeding.

I disagree. JB only went to his house because she was tracking him. She admitted that. That is why Crusher saw her go there.

And as for what JB saw, she tried to inform us all that she was either sure, or felt STRONGLY that Sharrow was scum due to what she saw there.

She also said that she hadn't tracked me yet, but was going to soon. It's obvious double-talk. I don't believe a word she said. She also said Crush was guilty, and that was obviously BS.

So you don't think I'm scum, but you're voting for me anyway? Are you serious? The scum (you) only has to survive 2 lynches to win.

To the first bold: I do think you're scum.

To the 2nd bold: You're the only person who even remotely feels I can be scum right now as it is apparently obvious due to things that have already happened and have been said that I am who I say am. And if you really were going to try and attempt to swing the heat over to me then my lord, PLEASE do a better job next time.

Your "case-building" has sucked big time.

Archived