Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. JB only went to his house because she was tracking him. She admitted that. That is why Crusher saw her go there.

And as for what JB saw, she tried to inform us all that she was either sure, or felt STRONGLY that Sharrow was scum due to what she saw there.

I'm almost sold that Sharrow is scum, but I don't know 100% because I have not tracked him (wanted to do that tonight). The reason why I voted for Crusher is because I'm 100% positive.

Right, she admitted it and then said she took it back because she realized it was going to eventually get her lynched, so she switched gears and tried to get you guys to lynch Crusher instead.

Right, she admitted it and then said she took it back because she realized it was going to eventually get her lynched, so she switched gears and tried to get you guys to lynch Crusher instead.

Funny,

I just did a search of "keyword: sharrow" and poster name "jets babe" and saw that exact line.

Slats was right that it does help you a little. However, if she wasn't there that night because she was tracking you, why the f**k was she there? She's proven scum at this point.

I dunno... Sharrow has been unhelpful and MIA all game and here at the end... he shows up.

But Mafia... it feels to me they want us to do this... they want us to kill Sharrow.

And at the same time Crusher must've followed someone... he must've wanted to help us again and the Mafia saw him too big a risk.

One thing I did while researching what JB had to say about Sharrow was that her number one reason for having Sharrow as expected guilty is because he has not voted one single time all game.

Super inactive and not a single vote all game. Did a padawon get his first scum role and not know who to act?

One thing I did while researching what JB had to say about Sharrow was that her number one reason for having Sharrow as expected guilty is because he has not voted one single time all game.

Super inactive and not a single vote all game. Did a padawon get his first scum role and not know who to act?

What are you talking about? I've made votes.

What are you talking about? I've made votes.

Just saying what JB said killer. Didn't say if I checked the validity of it.

Did you make any up until the time JB was whacked? I thought that sounded fishy (as in couldn't be real).

However, a small slip up like that from her that you prove wrong by saying, "See. I made one vote," doesn't change anything.

It is you or JIF. Why should it not be you? You still haven't won any of us over.

Post #2358:

Im not sure why slats. But, she went for Sharrow last night too.

Post #2364:

I'm almost sold that Sharrow is scum, but I don't know 100% because I have not tracked him (wanted to do that tonight). The reason why I voted for Crusher is because I'm 100% positive.

I disagree. JB only went to his house because she was tracking him. She admitted that. That is why Crusher saw her go there.

And as for what JB saw, she tried to inform us all that she was either sure, or felt STRONGLY that Sharrow was scum due to what she saw there.

No. She lied about not tracking him. Why? What did she find? What was she keeping from us as scum at that point? She's tough to read. She didn't role reveal as the Doc in the TV Land game on the way to getting lynched. It's possible she found out he was rival scum.

Right now I'm puzzled that JB was from the 51st, and Woody's held in the 22nd. We pretty much lynched JB on the info that she was at Woody's the night before. Why wouldn't Woody be held at the 51st then?

Listen, I gotta get to bed.

Right now JiF is my prime suspect. I want to hear a lot from him tomorrow.

Seriously, you're acting scummy as hell right now. Defending yourself by saying "you're stupid", "your post sucks", etc. Making things up about me like you did earlier in the game saying I was making posts when I wasn't. Going back and forth on whether you think I'm guilty and innocent. The fact is that everything is all too perfect right now with 2 lynches for the scum to survive and 2 lynch candidates put at the top of your list with no questions asked. And trying to use Jets Babe's (known scum) reasoning to make your case.

I think she said that he hadn't received a single vote all game, which is also wrong. He was an early vote getter, but has seriously skated since.

Now it's bedtime.

Post #2358:

Post #2364:

No. She lied about not tracking him. Why? What did she find? What was she keeping from us as scum at that point? She's tough to read. She didn't role reveal as the Doc in the TV Land game on the way to getting lynched. It's possible she found out he was rival scum.

Right now I'm puzzled that JB was from the 51st, and Woody's held in the 22nd. We pretty much lynched JB on the info that she was at Woody's the night before. Why wouldn't Woody be held at the 51st then?

Listen, I gotta get to bed.

Right now JiF is my prime suspect. I want to hear a lot from him tomorrow.

The one thing about JIF I find interesting is how he reacted when I suggested Crusher watch him tonight. He flipped out and started pointing fingers at like 4-5 other players and almost pleading Crusher not to track him tonight. He didn't say the exact words but the sentiment of his posts to Crusher were, "Don't track me. I'm innocent. Trust me."

If he were scum however, would he have reacted so crazily? He would have known (at least I think) that he could take Crusher out of the game last night so he would have known he would never have been tracked/investigated anyway.

Sharrow on the other hand didn't say a WORD or make a peep or fuss about Crusher tracking him last night even though he was the original target everyone wanted tracked before I tried to have it switched to JIF. Now like I said, Sharrow didn't make a peep about that, but has been SUPER ACTIVE in the very minutes after Crusher was arrested and every minute therafter up until now.

Why was he soooooo quiet before that (as in not worried or sweating being tracked, and barely even involved in the game or defending himself), but almost immediately after Crusher was arrested, here is Sharrow making every 3rd post on the board for 2 straight pages.

Seems like JIF could be innocent and was flipping out over a tracking/investigation being used on him (thus wasted), while Sharrow on the other hand was cool as a cucumber at that time knowing he would never get tracked cause he'd be taking Crusher out beforehand. Only after that did he go on the offensive and start attacking other people.

Leaving my vote on Sharrow for now. May be swayed to JIF if something pops up, but I think Sharrow is our man.

Seriously, you're acting scummy as hell right now. Defending yourself by saying "you're stupid", "your post sucks", etc. Making things up about me like you did earlier in the game saying I was making posts when I wasn't. Going back and forth on whether you think I'm guilty and innocent. The fact is that everything is all too perfect right now with 2 lynches for the scum to survive and 2 lynch candidates put at the top of your list with no questions asked. And trying to use Jets Babe's (known scum) reasoning to make your case.

Like I said, everyone knows my role already. I have nothing to defend.

The one thing about JIF I find interesting is how he reacted when I suggested Crusher watch him tonight. He flipped out and started pointing fingers at like 4-5 other players and almost pleading Crusher not to track him tonight. He didn't say the exact words but the sentiment of his posts to Crusher were, "Don't track me. I'm innocent. Trust me."

If he were scum however, would he have reacted so crazily? He would have known (at least I think) that he could take Crusher out of the game last night so he would have known he would never have been tracked/investigated anyway.

Sharrow on the other hand didn't say a WORD or make a peep or fuss about Crusher tracking him last night even though he was the original target everyone wanted tracked before I tried to have it switched to JIF. Now like I said, Sharrow didn't make a peep about that, but has been SUPER ACTIVE in the very minutes after Crusher was arrested and every minute therafter up until now.

Why was he soooooo quiet before that (as in not worried or sweating being tracked, and barely even involved in the game or defending himself), but almost immediately after Crusher was arrested, here is Sharrow making every 3rd post on the board for 2 straight pages.

Seems like JIF could be innocent and was flipping out over a tracking/investigation being used on him (thus wasted), while Sharrow on the other hand was cool as a cucumber at that time knowing he would never get tracked cause he'd be taking Crusher out beforehand. Only after that did he go on the offensive and start attacking other people.

Leaving my vote on Sharrow for now. May be swayed to JIF if something pops up, but I think Sharrow is our man.

First off, Slats, F off dude, I had to be at a client meeting at 7:00 am. There is no way I was staying up all night like you guys did....you guys were posting at 1:30am. :yawn:

JMJ, you are finally making sense. If I am not obviously innocent, I have a problem with you. Why would I spend all that time last night throwing out ideas if I was scum? I even said, I would gladly take a NK if I was on to something to save the town. And today, I will gladly take a lynch if you guys think you will gain knowledge, the problem is that I have no role. I am a roleless townie.

I was urging Crusher not to watch me because I have nothing, no role. CTM told me the exact same thing he told you minus the bulletproof vest.

I think we should all do something similar...

Vic - I think we have to believe Crusher and the fact that he saw him fapping with bacon grease IMO means he is innocent. However, he has never hinted to who he is role wise.

JiF - Guys, I am a roleless townie.

Slats - You have to start wondering, he has made it this far, with no heat, and Crusher never watched him. Plus, I dont think he has casted a vote since EY...correct me if I'm wrong.

Sharrow - JB leaving his house is the most damning evidence we have on ANYONE right now.

JMJ - though I don quite get his role and dont understand how the bulletproof vest prevents his arrests, the fact the CTM used almost the exact same verbiage to describe his role as he did with mine, makes me think he is innocent. But, JMJ, I would still like to know your name.

First off, Slats, F off dude, I had to be at a client meeting at 7:00 am. There is no way I was staying up all night like you guys did....you guys were posting at 1:30am. :yawn:

JMJ, you are finally making sense. If I am not obviously innocent, I have a problem with you. Why would I spend all that time last night throwing out ideas if I was scum? I even said, I would gladly take a NK if I was on to something to save the town. And today, I will gladly take a lynch if you guys think you will gain knowledge, the problem is that I have no role. I am a roleless townie.

I was urging Crusher not to watch me because I have nothing, no role. CTM told me the exact same thing he told you minus the bulletproof vest.

Vic - I think we have to believe Crusher and the fact that he saw him fapping with bacon grease IMO means he is innocent. However, he has never hinted to who he is role wise.

Slats - You have to start wondering, he has made it this far, with no heat, and Crusher never watched him. Plus, I dont think he has casted a vote since EY...correct me if I'm wrong.

Sharrow - JB leaving his house is the most damning evidence we have on ANYONE right now.

JMJ - though I don quite get his role and dont understand how the bulletproof vest prevents his arrests, the fact the CTM used almost the exact same verbiage to describe his role as he did with mine, makes me think he is innocent. But, JMJ, I would still like to know your name.

miss_you_red_rose.gif

The only reason I would be hesitant to post it is because I don't see any way possible how that could be relevant.

Am I missing something here or would it only be relevant for you to know for some reason the rest of us are unaware of? :confused:

The only reason I would be hesitant to post it is because I don't see any way possible how that could be relevant.

Am I missing something here or would it only be relevant for you to know for some reason the rest of us are unaware of? :confused:

It is relevant, but if I tell you why and there is chance you are scum you could avoid giving me the clue I am looking for...why wouldnt you? You have already told us your role, how could telling us your name hurt?

It is relevant, but if I tell you why and there is chance you are scum you could avoid giving me the clue I am looking for...why wouldnt you? You have already told us your role, how could telling us your name hurt?

I don't think it could hurt at all, but based off what you said earlier it obviously helps you for some reason and if you are scum I don't want to help you. If Slats or Vic were asking (who I perfectly feel comfortable saying I don't think are remotely scum) I would have told them the second they asked.

Do you think you know my name already and you're just waiting for me to confirm it or not? If so, tell me my initials.

I think you're trying to get people modkilled, tbh. CTM already said we weren't supposed to be using this stuff to win. Yet, you're trying to get JMJ to reveal even more of his PM specifics and basically I am getting lynched today because I didn't use the words "loyal footsoldier" in the description of my role.

I think you're trying to get people modkilled, tbh. CTM already said we weren't supposed to be using this stuff to win. Yet, you're trying to get JMJ to reveal even more of his PM specifics and basically I am getting lynched today because I didn't use the words "loyal footsoldier" in the description of my role.

What I asked for is totally with in the rules. Its happened already in this game and they werent mod killed.

You are allowed to paraphrase what CTM has said to you. I didnt ask for a screen shot, or a copy and past, I asked his name.

Am I out of line here CTM?

What I asked for is totally with in the rules. Its happened already in this game and they werent mod killed.

You are allowed to paraphrase what CTM has said to you. I didnt ask for a screen shot, or a copy and past, I asked his name.

Am I out of line here CTM?

It's right to wait for an answer here. I don't think he wants us going down this path.

It's right to wait for an answer here. I don't think he wants us going down this path.

Slats, even if CTM does say it's fine, do you think it is a good idea to tell him? He's #1 on your scum list and 1b on mine. Should we really be helping him in any way when the only reason he has provided for wanting the information is this?:

Originally Posted by JiF

It is relevant, but if I tell you why and there is chance you are scum you could avoid giving me the clue I am looking for..

WTF does that even mean?

I don't think it could hurt at all, but based off what you said earlier it obviously helps you for some reason and if you are scum I don't want to help you. If Slats or Vic were asking (who I perfectly feel comfortable saying I don't think are remotely scum) I would have told them the second they asked.

Do you think you know my name already and you're just waiting for me to confirm it or not? If so, tell me my initials.

After further review, I was wrong. Slats posted all the names of people killed awhile back and I thought all the players that had a food for a last name were innocent. It was a terrible theory. I was wayyyy off. Scratch that idea. Your name does nothing to help me here.

He can answer for future reference, but my theory is a wash.

Slats, when was the last time you casted a vote on someone?

Slats, even if CTM does say it's fine, do you think it is a good idea to tell him? He's #1 on your scum list and 1b on mine. Should we really be helping him in any way when the only reason he has provided for wanting the information is this?:

WTF does that even mean?

LOL, apparently nothing. I'm a moron.

Joy Capicola - AKA Daniel White (Jets Babe)Honorable member of 51st Precinct and family watcher/tracker (AKA MAFIA SCUM! with role) has been whacked!

Crusher saw JB go to Sharrow's, then Woody's in the same night.

JB was a watcher/tracker - same role as Crusher.

CTM has told us that the watcher/tracker only sees night actions, so there's no conferring that he would've seen. I was jumping to the conclussion that Crusher might be able to see PM's (that they'd have to be cc'd to CTM, thus reported), but we're told clearly that's not the case.

The thing that's been bugging me is that JB is 51st pct, and that Woody was held at the 22nd.

So heres my eureka moment....

I think JB as a tracker for the 51st chose to follow Sharrow, and saw him go into Woody's place the night he was arrested.

Thus Sharrow is 22nd pct scum.

Crusher saw JB go to Sharrow's, then Woody's in the same night.

JB was a watcher/tracker - same role as Crusher.

CTM has told us that the watcher/tracker only sees night actions, so there's no conferring that he would've seen. I was jumping to the conclussion that Crusher might be able to see PM's (that they'd have to be cc'd to CTM, thus reported), but we're told clearly that's not the case.

The thing that's been bugging me is that JB is 51st pct, and that Woody was held at the 22nd.

I think JB as a tracker for the 51st chose to follow Sharrow, and saw him go into Woody's place the night he was arrested.

:D

If she didn't kill Crusher, then who was her night kill?

AHHH! I'm dead. I was lying about being innocent (obviously), but wasn't lying about anything else. Food for thought.

NOT.

You guaranteed Crusher to be mafia or you would never play again. Is this your farewell mafia post?

Please stay dead. Thank you.

Slats, please answer, when was the last time you casted a vote?

How could she when she was in jail?

It had to be one of the remaining players.

She couldn't've arrested Crusher. He went the night after JB was whacked.

There was only one night where we had two arrests, every other night at least one precinct took the night off from one.

She couldn't've arrested Crusher. He went the night after JB was whacked.

There was only one night where we had two arrests, every other night at least one precinct took the night off from one.

Sorry, I meant if she didn't kill Woody, then who was her arrest. I didn't mean Crusher.

Sorry, I meant if she didn't kill Woody, then who was her arrest. I didn't mean Crusher.

There were 2 mafia they were working together, which is why everyone is suspicious of you because she was seen at your house before she went to Woody's.

Slats, please answer, when was the last time you casted a vote?

On EY.

The only lynching we've had since then was JB, and I was a big part of that conversation. I was reluctant to drop the hammer because I wanted to hear more. Speed lynchings have hurt us. I left for work and by the time I signed on there the deed was done.

I think I'm showing some direction in this lynch.

There were 2 mafia they were working together, which is why everyone is suspicious of you because she was seen at your house before she went to Woody's.

Why would she go to my house if we were working together? CTM already said that's not how it works.

Archived