Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

She couldn't've arrested Crusher. He went the night after JB was whacked.

There was only one night where we had two arrests, every other night at least one precinct took the night off from one.

Slats, its really bothering me that you wont answer my question. When was the last time you casted a vote?

On EY.

The only lynching we've had since then was JB, and I was a big part of that conversation. I was reluctant to drop the hammer because I wanted to hear more. Speed lynchings have hurt us. I left for work and by the time I signed on there the deed was done.

I think I'm showing some direction in this lynch.

Thanks, sorry for being pushy, I thought you were avoiding it.

Obviously you guys are pointing toward me and Sharrow. Which sucks, because if you lynch me, this game is going to come down to the wire. I will give you no help and its going to come down to final lynch for the town to win.

Thanks, sorry for being pushy, I thought you were avoiding it.

Obviously you guys are pointing toward me and Sharrow. Which sucks, because if you lynch me, this game is going to come down to the wire. I will give you no help and its going to come down to final lynch for the town to win.

You're being seriously scummy right now. Slats is basically trying to say that I'm scum and you're giving doomsday threats now if they somehow back off of me and lynch you.

There were 2 mafia they were working together, which is why everyone is suspicious of you because she was seen at your house before she went to Woody's.

They weren't working together. They didn't know who each other were.

Silvio Sfogliatelle- AKA Kenneth Smith (Jets Voice of Reason) Honorable member of the 22nd Precinct and unit watcher/tracker (AKA MAFIA SCUM with a role!) was arrested last night and is being held at the 51st precinct

Read this post again:

Crusher saw JB go to Sharrow's, then Woody's in the same night.

JB was a watcher/tracker - same role as Crusher.

CTM has told us that the watcher/tracker only sees night actions, so there's no conferring that he would've seen. I was jumping to the conclussion that Crusher might be able to see PM's (that they'd have to be cc'd to CTM, thus reported), but we're told clearly that's not the case.

The thing that's been bugging me is that JB is 51st pct, and that Woody was held at the 22nd.

So heres my eureka moment....

I think JB as a tracker for the 51st chose to follow Sharrow, and saw him go into Woody's place the night he was arrested.

Thus Sharrow is 22nd pct scum.

I think I'm a genius.

vote: Sharrow

Read this post again:

I think I'm a genius.

I still don't get it. If the 22nd killed woody, then who did JB's team kill? I think you're putting too much into the mod's kill posts like they did last game.

You're being seriously scummy right now. Slats is basically trying to say that I'm scum and you're giving doomsday threats now if they somehow back off of me and lynch you.

Not at all my man. I have no role. Lyching me gives the scum a chance to take down another innocent and leave the game in the hands of final lynching.

I dont want that to happen. I want to get it right NOW.

Read this post again:

I think I'm a genius.

I'm good with this. Its all we have and I am will to go this route. However, I want to hear Vic before we make a final decision.

Not at all my man. I have no role. Lyching me gives the scum a chance to take down another innocent and leave the game in the hands of final lynching.

I'm good with this. Its all we have and I am will to go this route. However, I want to hear Vic before we make a final decision.

Weren't you just saying last night that you didn't care if you got lynched? Now you do all of a sudden?

I still don't get it. If the 22nd killed woody, then who did JB's team kill? I think you're putting too much into the mod's kill posts like they did last game.

Again - on only one night were there two arrests. Every other night one precinct took the night off from arresting people. I guess that was the 51st's night off.

Then why were there 2 arrests the one night?

There were nights with no action, too. I'm very interested to hear from CTM the entire setup when the game's over - which I think is very close now.

But this is just deflection from you now. I've got you.

First off, Slats, F off dude, I had to be at a client meeting at 7:00 am. There is no way I was staying up all night like you guys did....you guys were posting at 1:30am. :yawn:

JMJ, you are finally making sense. If I am not obviously innocent, I have a problem with you. Why would I spend all that time last night throwing out ideas if I was scum? I even said, I would gladly take a NK if I was on to something to save the town. And today, I will gladly take a lynch if you guys think you will gain knowledge, the problem is that I have no role. I am a roleless townie.

I was urging Crusher not to watch me because I have nothing, no role. CTM told me the exact same thing he told you minus the bulletproof vest.

I think we should all do something similar...

Vic - I think we have to believe Crusher and the fact that he saw him fapping with bacon grease IMO means he is innocent. However, he has never hinted to who he is role wise.

JiF - Guys, I am a roleless townie.

Slats - You have to start wondering, he has made it this far, with no heat, and Crusher never watched him. Plus, I dont think he has casted a vote since EY...correct me if I'm wrong.

Sharrow - JB leaving his house is the most damning evidence we have on ANYONE right now.

JMJ - though I don quite get his role and dont understand how the bulletproof vest prevents his arrests, the fact the CTM used almost the exact same verbiage to describe his role as he did with mine, makes me think he is innocent. But, JMJ, I would still like to know your name.

You said you would take a lynch. Now you won't. What's up?

You said you would take a lynch. Now you won't. What's up?

You are kidding right? That is so weak. You convientely bolded what you wanted there, read the whole thing again and tell me that I contradicted myself.

If you guys think you will learn something from lynching me, go ahead, the problem is, you wont learn a thing.

This is what I said...jeez...

I dont want to be lynched because you wont learn anything, but if the town thinks they will, then feel free. Problem is, I will turn roleless and you will learn nothing.

No contradiction here my friend.

JMJ - though I don quite get his role and dont understand how the bulletproof vest prevents his arrests, the fact the CTM used almost the exact same verbiage to describe his role as he did with mine, makes me think he is innocent. But, JMJ, I would still like to know your name.

Ftr.. the terms "wits" and "loyal foot soldier of the town" and "hate coppers" were used in both townie and scum role PM's... One had em, the other was reversed ... i.e. "take out loyal foot soliders of the town", "They hate coppers"..

These terms never should've been mentioned in the first place, but they are meaningless..

I will be out for the 4-5 hours.. try and behave :D

There were nights with no action, too. I'm very interested to hear from CTM the entire setup when the game's over - which I think is very close now.

But this is just deflection from you now. I've got you.

I don't know. You're obviously missing something, which you admit. Basically you're saying that I killed Woody and I don't get that. Why wouldn't JB have just said that if she knew I would turn up guilty next? She couldn't have said it because I would have turned up innocent and she would have died the next lynch. She had to get another person lynched first before me and she went for Crusher. I think whatever we're missing would turn that theory upside down.

You are kidding right? That is so weak. You convientely bolded what you wanted there, read the whole thing again and tell me that I contradicted myself.

If you guys think you will learn something from lynching me, go ahead, the problem is, you wont learn a thing.

This is what I said...jeez...

I dont want to be lynched because you wont learn anything, but if the town thinks they will, then feel free. Problem is, I will turn roleless and you will learn nothing.

No contradiction here my friend.

I understand why you don't want to be lynched if you're innocent. Missing a lynch here puts us to a must win decision next lynch. It's the same reason why I'm fighting so hard not to get lynched. What I don't understand is why you went back and forth on it so quickly.

You guaranteed Crusher to be mafia or you would never play again. Is this your farewell mafia post?

ghost of jets babe speaking, last post...

i said that if crusher was lynched in that round and proven to be innocent i would never play again. but he wasn't. sucks for you guys.

I will be out for the 4-5 hours.. try and behave :D

There you go. No need to rush.

I'm as close to 100% certain as I can be. My logic is rock solid. But you guys feel free to keep talking.

Sharrow, give us your explanation of Crusher following JB to your place, then to Woody's. Keeping in mind that JB couldn't've arrested Woody, because she worked at the other precinct.

You have mine.

I don't know. You're obviously missing something, which you admit. Basically you're saying that I killed Woody and I don't get that. Why wouldn't JB have just said that if she knew I would turn up guilty next? She couldn't have said it because I would have turned up innocent and she would have died the next lynch. She had to get another person lynched first before me and she went for Crusher. I think whatever we're missing would turn that theory upside down.

No offense to JB, but we can't draw a lot from her actions. I don't know why she didn't reveal you as rival scum. I don't know why she didn't role reveal when she was the Doc in the TV Land game, either. Maybe the rules were that the two scum teams didn't know each other, but that all the scum wins if any scum is the last player standing.

That's one guess.

Another is that she's a woman and I don't understand her.

There you go. No need to rush.

I'm as close to 100% certain as I can be. My logic is rock solid. But you guys feel free to keep talking.

Sharrow, give us your explanation of Crusher following JB to your place, then to Woody's. Keeping in mind that JB couldn't've arrested Woody, because she worked at the other precinct.

You have mine.

I don't have an explanation for that. She can only track one person a night and I don't buy that she didn't make a night kill. And if she didn't kill me, then she must have tracked me, and if she tracked me, then she must have killed Woody if she went to his house too. There has to be something missing because it doesn't make sense. I have 1 thought that I'll check out right now.

I don't have an explanation for that. She can only track one person a night and I don't buy that she didn't make a night kill. And if she didn't kill me, then she must have tracked me, and if she tracked me, then she must have killed Woody if she went to his house too. There has to be something missing because it doesn't make sense. I have 1 thought that I'll check out right now.

Nevermind, it doesn't fit. I thought that maybe if the arrests went back and forth between the two precincts, then maybe it could still be 1 team but it doesn't.

Confusion, confusion.

Here's my thoughts:

Sharrow- Obvious target, almost feels like WIFOM and at the same time feels like mafia bait. We lynched a n00b last time due to poor explanation and shot ourselves in the foot with it.

JiF- All over the board. At this stage in the game that type of behavior scares me. Throwing ideas to throw us off his scent, focus on other things. He has made some crucial votes and been with us here at the end though.

Slats- I think you're an innocent like me. That's why I've been mostly reserving my opinions/votes to discuss with you.

JMJ- Eh, dunno what to think here. If he's innocent and he TRULY is the bulletproof vest... we can't win with him alive. If you read the rules we're screwed if he's the last man left standing.

Ultimately I think I'm leaning to Sharrow. Both of the last votes I've gone with the person I've suspected the most. The last time I didn't do that I voted for AVM which was WRONG. I know Slats feels it's Sharrow, and I'm inclined to vote for him but at this point we'll have to wait for the reveal.

Confusion, confusion.

Here's my thoughts:

Sharrow- Obvious target, almost feels like WIFOM and at the same time feels like mafia bait. We lynched a n00b last time due to poor explanation and shot ourselves in the foot with it.

JiF- All over the board. At this stage in the game that type of behavior scares me. Throwing ideas to throw us off his scent, focus on other things. He has made some crucial votes and been with us here at the end though.

Slats- I think you're an innocent like me. That's why I've been mostly reserving my opinions/votes to discuss with you.

JMJ- Eh, dunno what to think here. If he's innocent and he TRULY is the bulletproof vest... we can't win with him alive. If you read the rules we're screwed if he's the last man left standing.

Ultimately I think I'm leaning to Sharrow. Both of the last votes I've gone with the person I've suspected the most. The last time I didn't do that I voted for AVM which was WRONG. I know Slats feels it's Sharrow, and I'm inclined to vote for him but at this point we'll have to wait for the reveal.

What do you mean by that?

What do you mean by that?

Part of the "limitation" of the unkillable role is that either if he's the 1 v 1 against a rat, CTM could choose to have him "killed" or it'd be a draw. Cause he can't die technically.

JMJ- I think now would be a good time to reveal any limitations you might have.

Vic, give me your thoughts on this:

Crusher saw JB go to Sharrow's, then Woody's in the same night.

JB was a watcher/tracker - same role as Crusher.

CTM has told us that the watcher/tracker only sees night actions, so there's no conferring that he would've seen. I was jumping to the conclussion that Crusher might be able to see PM's (that they'd have to be cc'd to CTM, thus reported), but we're told clearly that's not the case.

The thing that's been bugging me is that JB is 51st pct, and that Woody was held at the 22nd.

So heres my eureka moment....

I think JB as a tracker for the 51st chose to follow Sharrow, and saw him go into Woody's place the night he was arrested.

Thus Sharrow is 22nd pct scum.

I swear to God I think I nailed it.

I can only survive one night kill. Didn't want to say it earlier because if the scum did try to NK me once and they were unsuccesful, and I never revealed that it only protects me once, they might think/believe that it means I'm always immune to NK's which helps the town since it gives us a leg up knowing (assuming) it wouldn't be me they're coming after with a NK.

I can only survive one night kill. Didn't want to say it earlier because if the scum did try to NK me once and they were unsuccesful, and I never revealed that it only protects me once, they might think/believe that it means I'm always immune to NK's which helps the town since it gives us a leg up knowing (assuming) it wouldn't be me they're coming after with a NK.

Do you know if someone tries to kill you and if you lose it?

Vic, give me your thoughts on this:

I swear to God I think I nailed it.

I think you're right and this very well could be the end game. I still want to mull this over a bit. It's almost TOO SIMPLE...

The mafia took out crusher because they knew he could've solved this all for us. It feels wrong for this to be so straight forward.

This makes it a little more believable to me. I'm still not sure about you, but I might have over thought the situation and overlooked JiF and slats. Unvote: JMJ

If you don't know if you're hit, then maybe that's where Jets Babe's NK went.

She did say she knew for a fact I was innocent but I don't recall if she said why she knew. I'm posting from my blackberry now and it would be a bitch to look up on here. Can someone else do it?

We're obviously missing some vital pieces of information. The fact that Slats seems so sure about himself makes me think that he knows something we don't, tbh.

I disagree. I think you really just look that shady and he thinks he nailed it. I agree with.

Will be underground for 30-45 mins with no blackberry service. Can't bold on a BB so:

Vote: Sharrow