Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

I think you're right and this very well could be the end game. I still want to mull this over a bit. It's almost TOO SIMPLE...

The mafia took out crusher because they knew he could've solved this all for us. It feels wrong for this to be so straight forward.

Nothing else fits all the pieces together.

We got lucky in that JB chose to follow Sharrow the night Crusher chose to follow JB.

Crusher waits outside of JB's door, follows her to Sharrow's - who she's chosen to follow that night. JB follows Sharrow to Woody's, but all Crusher sees is JB going to Woody's. We have Crusher and JB both confirmed as watcher/trackers. Makes sense.

The fact that JB was 51st and Woody was detained at the 22nd was killing me. It does not make sense that she's the one who made that arrest. She chose the wrong guy to follow that night, and we got lucky lynching her for Woody's arrest.

Sharrow is scum from the 22nd, and it's JB who led us right to him.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ftr.. the terms "wits" and "loyal foot soldier of the town" and "hate coppers" were used in both townie and scum role PM's... One had em, the other was reversed ... i.e. "take out loyal foot soliders of the town", "They hate coppers"..

These terms never should've been mentioned in the first place, but they are meaningless..

I will be out for the 4-5 hours.. try and behave :D

Yikes, maybe helpful to tell this earlier?

We're obviously missing some vital pieces of information. The fact that Slats seems so sure about himself makes me think that he knows something we don't, tbh.

I've laid everything out in the open. Everything is based on confirmed facts. Just connecting the dots. You've got to do a better job of finding fault in that logic than "something makes me think... "

'Cause yeah, I'm sure.

I need to clarify something that all you guys are mentioning about me...I keep hearing you guys saying that I am all over the place. I will admitt that last night I had a lot of ideas and just figured I would get them out there just incase I didnt survive the night phase.

My biggest concerns were with Crusher (obviously not an issue anymore), JMJ who's role makes me nervous because of reason's stated by Vic and Sharrow for the Crusher seeing JB thingy.

In no way was I trying to lead the town down the wrong path, I was just thinking out loud and making sure that you guys got some answers if I wasnt around today.

Vic what is preventing you from voting from Sharrow?

I am stepping out for lunch, but I will be at the desk and able to post when I get back.

I need to clarify something that all you guys are mentioning about me...I keep hearing you guys saying that I am all over the place. I will admitt that last night I had a lot of ideas and just figured I would get them out there just incase I didnt survive the night phase.

My biggest concerns were with Crusher (obviously not an issue anymore), JMJ who's role makes me nervous because of reason's stated by Vic and Sharrow for the Crusher seeing JB thingy.

In no way was I trying to lead the town down the wrong path, I was just thinking out loud and making sure that you guys got some answers if I wasnt around today.

Vic what is preventing you from voting from Sharrow?

I am stepping out for lunch, but I will be at the desk and able to post when I get back.

What's stopping me?

Fear of being wrong.

Where did Crusher say that he went to JB's house and then to mine? When I look back at his posts, it looks like he thought I was innocent.

Really? I saw JB leave his house?

No Im not. I can only track or watch. That means I can track any player and see where they go at night. I don't know what they do, but I know where they go. If I watch them, I sit outside their house and I could watch who went in. I can't see what is being done but I know who was their.

I don't know if you killed Woody. I just know I saw you leaving his house and Sharrow house last night. Now I could onlytrack you because you the one I chose to track. Somone could have went to the house after you and poped Woody. But, I wouldn't know because I chose to track you. Mostly because of Ey's corny accusation of you and your lame response back and how you acted how you where the only one that new EY was dirty.

I was going to track Jif or JmJ, but my last minute read turned me onto to you.

I highlighted these because when CTM gave me my role I was cofused at first. but got the hang of it. Got ya Babe.

I can't track roles, I can only watch houses and follow people. I do have immunity. Last night I tracked you and you went to woody's and Sharrow.

Sharrow is scum? Hmmm thats interesting.

Like I said, where does it say he went to my house, and then to JB's house. I think you're putting words in his mouth.

Night 1 Watch Doggin- AVM Jet things show up

Night 2 Watch Doggin- EY/SMC show up

Night 3 follow AVM- he goes to EY

Night 4 follow Vic- he stays home and masturbates with bacon grease

Night 5 follows JB- 1st to sharrows and 2nd to woody's

He thought you were innocent based on the fact that JB chose to track you in the first place, figuring that scum wouldn't track fellow scum. He didn't take into account two scum teams. He gave us the raw info, we just needed to decipher it.

Where did Crusher say that he went to JB's house and then to mine? When I look back at his posts, it looks like he thought I was innocent.

Like I said, where does it say he went to my house, and then to JB's house. I think you're putting words in his mouth.

Sorry, my house then to woody's house, not JB's

And unlike some people, I'm not going to add any information to the game when I'm dead.

You're not dead till CTM says so.

I have a better idea. All of us have to post our names and roles, NOW.

Unvote: Sharrow

I'm Sammy Fettuccini and all I have is my word and my balls. I'm roleless.

I'll be fascinated to learn of the cheating since I casted the wrong vote, yay.

Seriously I hate being a townie.

I'm not sure about JMJ, but his quoting CMT's role PM to him exactly clearly helped the town turn against me because I didn't provide the "loyal footsoldier" part. I don't know if that's cheating or not. The others, imo, all provided information after they died that either effected the game or could have effected the game.

I'll be fascinated to learn of the cheating since I casted the wrong vote, yay.

Seriously I hate being a townie.

JVOR's whining because JMJ revealed too much of his role specifically, and that JB came back to give us hints (I wish she hadn't).

I'm as certain as I can be that you cast your vote correctly.

If not, I'm not sure where we'll go next. But I'll hold off on that conversation for now. I gotta cook up some food for me and my son, and then head out to work. CTM should have a death scene up by then.

Do u disagree? You saw jmj's role pm he basically quoted it to confirm his innocence. And jets babe clearly added game info post mortem.

Only thing I'll reply back to you since you're not even part of the game any more but:

I did not reveal verbatim, did not copy and paste, and still withheld info about my NK's only preventing once. And at the time I did say what I said, nobody else had role revealed and there was NO WAY for me to know that CTM used the same wording with everyone. How would I know that? And since I didn't copy and paste (and didn't even open my PMs to look and just posted from memory), I did nothing wrong.

Crusher and SMC too.

**Texted in by SMC on holiday with Doggin**

I didn't cheat. I played within explicit rules of the game. CTM decided to change the rules mid-game b/c people complained. Whiny bitches.

Do u disagree? You saw jmj's role pm he basically quoted it to confirm his innocence. And jets babe clearly added game info post mortem.

JB should've kept her mouth shut, but JMJ didn't know better - and CTM kinda squashed any meaning in his quotes, anyway.

JB didn't help me. She nodded at my conclusions. I wish she kept out of it, though.

You being here now would seem to confirm the game's over with this death scene. I'm looking forward to it.

I didn't cheat. I played within explicit rules of the game. CTM decided to change the rules mid-game b/c people complained. Whiny bitches.

And they're still not even done yet.

JB should've kept her mouth shut, but JMJ didn't know better - and CTM kinda squashed any meaning in his quotes, anyway.

JB didn't help me. She nodded at my conclusions. I wish she kept out of it, though.

You being here now would seem to confirm the game's over with this death scene. I'm looking forward to it.

Not the end of the game, mind you, just confirmation of my brilliance. :D

I agree. Cheating is too strong of a word for what you guys did, imo.

Archived