Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it makes you all feel better, once this one is over, I'm modding the next game and I'll make sure the rules are very explicit. And once that has been done, I won't hesitate to modkill all your punk asses. :biggrin:

Are you gonna make it possibly winnable for the townies.

If it makes you all feel better, once this one is over, I'm modding the next game and I'll make sure the rules are very explicit. And once that has been done, I won't hesitate to modkill all your punk asses. :biggrin:

Note, the new rule concerning quoting yourself and screencapping your own PMs is called the "SMC Rule."

Reserve a spot for me. I'm hooked.

*** Guys, not to be a prick, but it's not COMPLETELY impossible there would still be one scum left. VERY, VERY unlikely, but with all the townie roles, it's possible. Hold on until CTM gets back (which shouldn't be too much longer). I for one, can't wait to add my input when this things really over, haha

I bet CTM just cans the game at this point.

I would hope not. Too much dead player chatter since the vote to lynch Sharrow, but not enough "cheating" to not count that vote.

I do wish Jets Babe stayed quiet.

*** Guys, not to be a prick, but it's not COMPLETELY impossible there would still be one scum left. VERY, VERY unlikely, but with all the townie roles, it's possible. Hold on until CTM gets back (which shouldn't be too much longer). I for one, can't wait to add my input when this things really over, haha

I also believe it's possible. The living will deal with that if that's the case after Sharrow's death scene. ;)

I would hope not. Too much dead player chatter since the vote to lynch Sharrow, but not enough "cheating" to not count that vote.

slats, regardless, you (personally) won this game as far as I'm concerned.

For a first time player especially, you did great. Your imagination was a little wild with the 'converting', and I was telling the truth when I said it's 'incredibly rare' and that's why I dismissed it.

Unfortunately, some people couldn't live within the spirit of the game, and that made a great set-up a mess.

People probably think the game is over with the last vote and they're all waiting for the death scene.

For a first time player especially, you did great. Your imagination was a little wild with the 'converting', and I was telling the truth when I said it's 'incredibly rare' and that's why I dismissed it.

Unfortunately, some people couldn't live within the spirit of the game, and that made a great set-up a mess.

Screw you. I take back my Happy Passover wish from yesterday.

This still turned out to be one of the best mafia games ever, only second to your "To Catch a Predator Game" (the only perfectly played 16+ player game--the mafia won without losing a single player).

Thank you, I appreciate that!

I realize now that my imagination was overactive. I only had two games to work off of, and one had a turned cop and players coming back from dead. What did I know?

CTM clearly put together an excellent game. I'm looking forward to Doggin's role reveal, and an explanation of the dynamics between the two precincts in particular.

This still turned out to be one of the best mafia games ever, only second to your "To Catch a Predator Game" (the only perfectly played 16+ player game--the mafia won without losing a single player).

If I didn't screw up on AVM, my team would have won in a shut out.

I thought he was scum for obvious reasons, and once he wasn't, knew it was JB. Would have hammered her instead, leaving just my team left. AVM putting suspicion back on me and allowing JB to live one more night to kill JVOR cost us bigtime.

I tried to win 43-0 rather than 21-17. Ah well.

I thought he was scum for obvious reasons, and once he wasn't, knew it was JB. Would have hammered her instead, leaving just my team left. AVM putting suspicion back on me and allowing JB to live one more night to kill JVOR cost us bigtime.

Funny you say that. I tried killing JVOR and that used his NK immunity. Had to pull the trigger again the next night.

My worst mistake in the game was not NKing Crusher the night before my last day.

Yep, you and slats played great. But you got greedy.

Me? I lost focus. When my NK didn't come through and Doggin persisting on the idiotic "Peter Petrelli" argument I became hell bent on taking him down. I knew it was my own death, but I didn't care. Doggin was history one way or the other.

So the family's thinking they've come outed the last of the coppers and won the game, preserving the family?

Is the celebration premature????

Was anyone really celebrating? There seems to be mixed feelings on what was/is happening and mostly people just waiting for your ass to show. :biggrin:

Hell, after all, Vicious thinks this game is impossible for the town to win. I'd hardly call that celebrating.

Was anyone really celebrating? There seems to be mixed feelings on what was/is happening and mostly people just waiting for your ass to show. :biggrin:

Hell, after all, Vicious thinks this game is impossible for the town to win. I'd hardly call that celebrating.

I just hope JIF didn't pull one over on us cause if Sharrow isn't guilty, it is JIF who we all think is.

Vic, Slats and myself all seem to be in agreement that they were 1a and 1b. It would suck if Clay Aiken played us all.

So Sharrow hadn't particpated much this game, enough so that it was noticeable and he became the top suspect late in the game.

What the family didn't know is that he was busy continuing his dominance in the JN arcade. Jif had bested his highest score in video Cornhole and he'd been determined to get it back to no avail as Jif is a master cornholio..

When push came to shove he put up a valiant defense against long odds and questionable tactics. For that he earned everyone's respect but would his death preserve the family or send it one step closer to complete elimination???

After whacking sharrow, the family franticly searched his belongings and unearthed a old copy of a Japanese video game

UndercoverCops_arcadeflyer.png

Apparently, like most things in his life, he decided to master it virtually before attempting the real thing.

Nicki Pasticciotti- AKA Walter Clayton (Sharrow) Honorable member of the 22nd Precinct (AKA MAFIA SCUM!) has been whacked...

Archived