Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job, Slats!

JMJ steadied himself as the game went on.

Vicious, you did well (except when you went hell bent after me though) :D

Thanks. If not for anything my thoughts on you kept me thinking you were scum which made me think EY was scum. Never really came off of him.

Good game Slats. I pretty much knew that I was a goner after the JB lynch. Eventually someone would have to see that Woody was held in a different precinct than JB's, right? Right? Well, it took so long, I thought "well, maybe I can get away with this." Then you had to finally see it.

Great job, Slats!

JMJ steadied himself as the game went on.

Vicious, you did well (except when you went hell bent after me though) :D

I was a newb in the truest sense when the game began. As my understanding of how the game works got better, my play improved.

Very fun these games, super time-consuming though. One of my least productive work weeks in recent memory. Lol.

Thanks. If not for anything my thoughts on you kept me thinking you were scum which made me think EY was scum. Never really came off of him.

Not to blame the victim (:D), but I think that if Doggin didn't go crazy after me I might have focused my attention on EY.

That's the thing. EY was in my corner, while Doggin was strongly against me. Doggin mentioned his suspicions about EY but did not go after EY like he should have.

Thanks for carrying my dead ass to victory guys. Hell, even with a night one death I still managed to get another win, so I can't complain. :biggrin:

And SMC... I would bitch you out for killing me night one, but apparently I would've been arrested that night anyway. It seems like nobody wanted me around in this one... it kind of hurts. :-P

Btw, I only played innocent after I was dead to torture you guys a little bit. :Nuts:

I'm anxious to know who Crusher tracked on his fateful night. I might have made the wrong decision there. I figured that he didn't have a vest because Jets Things didn't have one either, but because I didn't trust my instincts and thought that I might need 2 hits on him I went with the kill anyway. I don't think he tracked me, I probably could have taken down Slats that night, and Crusher the next. I'm not sure if that would have been an easier fight though with a verdict on whoever he followed that night.

1) Doggin was mafia godfather of the 51st precinct. Smc was the town Vig.

2) Kudos to Slats, Dan X and AVM, all brand new players that played a huge role in in their side winning..

3) I'd congratulate JMJ similiarly, but that PM thing was also not in the spirit of the game. I know it's your first time, but I think it really impacted the end game in ways it shouldn't of.

4) re: #3... Role PM's with game flavor are meant to make the game more enjoyable. They are not meant to make the game easier to solve. In the future I will either have no flavor and just send you are a roleless townie OR make sure to change everyone's flavor

5) Jets Babe played a very pivitol role, she gave the town life by NK'ing JVOR the second time, after JVOR had tracked her and would've identified the last remaining member of Doggin's mafia team. Had she not done that, EY's team would've won in a shutout

6) Jets babe was leaning NK'ing crusher all day the night she killed woody and tracked Sharrow. Had she stuck with her first idea, it's likely that Doggin's mafia team would've won.

7) Kudos to Crusher who at the last second changed his mind and followed Jets babe and brokle the game open. He was leaning Jif the whole time until Jets Babe's I told you so post

8) Jif is still a GIANT FLAMING PINK HOMOSEXUAL

Game set up:

All mafia has a 1 night NK protection..

Team 1

EY Goddather

JVOR Watcher/Finder

Sharrow

Team 2

Doggin Goddather

Shutout Watcher/Finder

Irish

Town power

Jets Things Cop

Norway Doctor

SMC Vig

AVM RoleBlocker

JMJ Bullet Proof 1 night

Crusher Watcher/Finder & 1 night bullet proof

Woody Vanilla

Jif Vanilla

Vic Vanilla

Dan X Vanilla

Slats Vanilla

Bleedin Vanilla

Thanks for carrying my dead ass to victory guys. Hell, even with a night one death I still managed to get another win, so I can't complain. :biggrin:

And SMC... I would bitch you out for killing me night one, but apparently I would've been arrested that night anyway. It seems like nobody wanted me around in this one... it kind of hurts. :-P

Hey, it's a victory. I'm added this to my list as well. :D

In all honesty, when I found out I was the Vigilante I knew before the game started that I was going to kill you first. I just needed the slightest justification to clear my conscience, and your quick hammer after defending him was enough for me. ;)

Here's the first 3 nights actions (after that I was able to keep track in my head :D)

Night 1

Shutout tracked Slats

Shutout tried to arrest Bleedin

SMC whacked Bleedin

JVOR watched EY's house

AVM blocked Doggin

Crusher watched Doggin's house

Jets Things investigated Doggin

Norway protected EY

Night 2

EY Arrests Doggin Doggin Crusher Vests used

Doggin Arrest Crusher

SMC Shoots Doggin

Crusher watches Doggin

Jets Babe follow JVOR

JVOR watch EY

Jets Things investiagte EY

AVM blocked EY

Night 3

Sharow Arrests JT

JT investigates Slats

AVM roleblocks EY

JVOR follows AVM

Crusher follows AVM

Jets Babe whacks JVOR

Jets babe follows crusher

6) Jets babe was leaning NK'ing crusher all day the night she killed woody and tracked Sharrow. Had she stuck with her first idea, it's likely that Doggin's mafia team would've won.

I thought I killed Woody?

If I didn't screw up on AVM, my team would have won in a shut out.

I thought he was scum for obvious reasons, and once he wasn't, knew it was JB. Would have hammered her instead, leaving just my team left. AVM putting suspicion back on me and allowing JB to live one more night to kill JVOR cost us bigtime.

I tried to win 43-0 rather than 21-17. Ah well.

This is true, although I'll add Norway as well as I think the town was looking for retribution from that one as well.

EY and teams opening game strategy was brilliant. Nabbing Irish, having JVOR watch EY's house which unearthed the Doctor/Cop and Roleblocker was as much early game domination by a scum team as I have ever seen.

I thought I killed Woody?

You did. She tried to but you got there first. That cross kill really hurt both scum teams..

Am still surprised how many roleless players lived, Ifigured with 3 NK'ers they'd be wiped out qucikly, but a lot of opposing teams had similiar ideas at night

This is true, although I'll add Norway as well as I think the town was looking for retribution from that one as well.

EY and teams opening game strategy was brilliant. Nabbing Irish, having JVOR watch EY's house which unearthed the Doctor/Cop and Roleblocker was as much early game domination by a scum team as I have ever seen.

That definately was brilliant strategy.

But that's a hell of a bullet proof vest by Doggin. He stopped TWO night actions against him.

But that's a hell of a bullet proof vest by Doggin. He stopped TWO night actions against him.

Read it again..

AVM roleblocked EY which is why the kill didn't go through..

Had EY sent Sharrow or JVOR, Doggin would've died that night and none of this would've happenned lol

You did. She tried to but you got there first. That cross kill really hurt both scum teams..

Am still surprised how many roleless players lived, Ifigured with 3 NK'ers they'd be wiped out qucikly, but a lot of opposing teams had similiar ideas at night

So if she doesn't track me there, I could have been in the clear for at least another day. Good job there too.

1) Doggin was mafia godfather of the 51st precinct. Smc was the town Vig.

2) Kudos to Slats, Dan X and AVM, all brand new players that played a huge role in in their side winning..

3) I'd congratulate JMJ similiarly, but that PM thing was also not in the spirit of the game. I know it's your first time, but I think it really impacted the end game in ways it shouldn't of.

4) re: #3... Role PM's with game flavor are meant to make the game more enjoyable. They are not meant to make the game easier to solve. In the future I will either have no flavor and just send you are a roleless townie OR make sure to change everyone's flavor

5) Jets Babe played a very pivitol role, she gave the town life by NK'ing JVOR the second time, after JVOR had tracked her and would've identified the last remaining member of Doggin's mafia team. Had she not done that, EY's team would've won in a shutout

7) Kudos to Crusher who at the last second changed his mind and followed Jets babe and brokle the game open. He was leaning Jif the whole time until Jets Babe's I told you so post

8) Jif is still a GIANT FLAMING PINK HOMOSEXUAL

I've already said it once in my defense but I'll say it again:

1. I did not copy and paste or write my role out verbatim.

2. I still withheld information about it.

3. Even if I did write things verbatim (which I didn't), how the heck was I supposed to know that you used the same wording and "catch phrases" on everyone's roles? That was more a design flaw than anything else.

Your game was awesome but people do role reveal in these games as the games go on. Using the same wording in people's roles moving forward is not a great idea.

It looks to me that EY's hit on him was roleblocked and only yours went through.

Archived