Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

SMC- My apologies. Clearly I was wrong.

When 2 Latinos go after each other, it gets ugly.

Hell, if you add Doggin to that ...

When 2 Latinos and a Israelite go after each other, it's surprising all 3 of us didn't end up dead.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read it again..

AVM roleblocked EY which is why the kill didn't go through..

Had EY sent Sharrow or JVOR, Doggin would've died that night and none of this would've happenned lol

DAMN YOU, AVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When 2 Latinos go after each other, it gets ugly.

Hell, if you add Doggin to that ...

When 2 Latinos and a Israelite go after each other, it's surprising all 3 of us didn't end up dead.

Heh, it's true. In the end your death kept me ridiculously suspicious of EY. The end of the game felt good in the sense that myself, Jif and JMJ worked well amongst each other with the help of Crusher.

So if she doesn't track me there, I could have been in the clear for at least another day. Good job there too.

Yup. Actually it was closer to a doggin team victory at that point. Jets Babe was going to kill crusher until at the last minute she switched to woody. Had she not switched, she'd have killed crusher and tracked you (seen you kill woody in the process)

From there it would've been Jif, Slats, JMJ, Vic against Jets Babe and you.

Jif would've been a good lynch candidate because of the fued with crusher or she could've role revealed as tracker and nailed you leaving the next night as either

Slats, JMJ & Vic against you and Jets babe

or

Jif, Jmj, Vic & Slats against a now vetted Jets Babe.

Either scenario results in a highly probably night victory since JMJ had spilled the beans on his vest

1) Doggin was mafia godfather of the 51st precinct. Smc was the town Vig.

2) Kudos to Slats, Dan X and AVM, all brand new players that played a huge role in in their side winning..

3) I'd congratulate JMJ similiarly, but that PM thing was also not in the spirit of the game. I know it's your first time, but I think it really impacted the end game in ways it shouldn't of.

4) re: #3... Role PM's with game flavor are meant to make the game more enjoyable. They are not meant to make the game easier to solve. In the future I will either have no flavor and just send you are a roleless townie OR make sure to change everyone's flavor

5) Jets Babe played a very pivitol role, she gave the town life by NK'ing JVOR the second time, after JVOR had tracked her and would've identified the last remaining member of Doggin's mafia team. Had she not done that, EY's team would've won in a shutout

6) Jets babe was leaning NK'ing crusher all day the night she killed woody and tracked Sharrow. Had she stuck with her first idea, it's likely that Doggin's mafia team would've won.

7) Kudos to Crusher who at the last second changed his mind and followed Jets babe and brokle the game open. He was leaning Jif the whole time until Jets Babe's I told you so post

8) Jif is still a GIANT FLAMING PINK HOMOSEXUAL

i****ingh8u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And **** all of you who doubted me. I was just talking out loud and trying to help us win.

I'm still ****ing alive and the town won, so any of you that questioned my actions, my actions kept me alive.

Kiss my ass. Suck my dick. I love Crusher.

Yep, you and slats played great. But you got greedy.

Me? I lost focus. When my NK didn't come through and Doggin persisting on the idiotic "Peter Petrelli" argument I became hell bent on taking him down. I knew it was my own death, but I didn't care. Doggin was history one way or the other.

Yes I did. I lost the win because I wanted to win embarrassingly.

This game was Me vs. Doggin and after I plugged Irish day one (that was with no help), I figured they sent Norway after me, and I didn't get doc protection. As I said in the game, I stand by my read on him, and think he played incredibly scummy.

I was also willing to take the risk, because I personally need a good out as mafia as to why I'm still alive. As an innocent, I get killed to quick, so if I make one 'mistake', I can defend it as 'I'm being kept alive as the primary suspect'. You guys know I'm not at all afraid to screw up and I play an aggressive game either way.

Killing the Dr. also got me investigated and roleblocked. And since we were using JVOR's ability defensively, we just waited for everyone to come to me. I thought AVM was scum, and didn't buy his reveal because it's exactly what I was going to 'make up' to keep myself alive one more day.

I also tried to NK Doggin, the same night as you, and had I done it, we'd have gone into the day with you and I being best buddies, and me pointing you towards other targets.

i****ingh8u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And **** all of you who doubted me. I was just talking out loud and trying to help us win.

I'm still ****ing alive and the town won, so any of you that questioned my actions, my actions kept me alive.

Kiss my ass. Suck my dick. I love Crusher.

You are so gheeeeeeyyyyyyy

Hey, it's a victory. I'm added this to my list as well. :D

In all honesty, when I found out I was the Vigilante I knew before the game started that I was going to kill you first. I just needed the slightest justification to clear my conscience, and your quick hammer after defending him was enough for me. ;)

My 'victory' was nailing Irish Day 1. That was in the dark. :yes:

Personally, I didn't think the town was doing anything all game. I thought that pretty much everything had been done by the opposing mafia teams. I mean you could say that our team had a hand in every lynch up to day 6. The other mafia team just thwarted our plans, and the town did enough foundation work in the beginning and throughout the game to put the pieces together. It's good to see that we weren't just unlucky and AVM and Crusher specifically did a good amount of work.

Personally, I didn't think the town was doing anything all game. I thought that pretty much everything had been done by the opposing mafia teams. I mean you could say that our team had a hand in every lynch up to day 6. The other mafia team just thwarted our plans, and the town did enough foundation work in the beginning and throughout the game to put the pieces together. It's good to see that we weren't just unlucky and AVM and Crusher specifically did a good amount of work.

And I forgot to mention SMC screwing up the Doggin reveal for us.

Read it again..

AVM roleblocked EY which is why the kill didn't go through..

Had EY sent Sharrow or JVOR, Doggin would've died that night and none of this would've happenned lol

I was worried that Doggin would have figured out the defensive 'watch', and so, after killing the Doc, I wasn't willing to put my team on the line.

I've already said it once in my defense but I'll say it again:

1. I did not copy and paste or write my role out verbatim.

2. I still withheld information about it.

3. Even if I did write things verbatim (which I didn't), how the heck was I supposed to know that you used the same wording and "catch phrases" on everyone's roles? That was more a design flaw than anything else.

Your game was awesome but people do role reveal in these games as the games go on. Using the same wording in people's roles moving forward is not a great idea.

Granted, and that will be adjusted, but I can say that's every game I've ever played has been similiar and it's never come up as an issue. At most people reveal their character name and role..

I think he did it on purpose. Or all this JiF Crusher romancing is infecting all of us with the ghey.

Thought went through my head also, but my gut feeling is that was not on purpose. And you didn't have to bold just the first sentence, the second sentence in unison made it just as much (or more) gay. LOL

Ey, the truth? Intentional or poor choice of words?

I also tried to NK Doggin, the same night as you, and had I done it, we'd have gone into the day with you and I being best buddies, and me pointing you towards other targets.

That would have been a cool set up, because I don't know how long it would have taken me to figure it out.

I would have been like Bud White in LA Confidential to your Captain Dudly Smith. I'd be NK at your direction and your scum would have kept me alive.

Based on this, in all serious, I blame Doggin for his team losing. With you being the rival Godfather, Doggin should have went after you NOT me. I was merely a blunt instrument.

Because if Doggin had played things right and directed me at you, I'd probably NK you and then been Doggin's friend.

Granted, and that will be adjusted, but I can say that's every game I've ever played has been similiar and it's never come up as an issue. At most people reveal their character name and role..

Water under the bridge now I guess, but are you saying that I did anything I shouldn't have? Not in hindsight, but at the time?

I was worried that Doggin would have figured out the defensive 'watch', and so, after killing the Doc, I wasn't willing to put my team on the line.

I'm surprised doggin never figured that out. It was really what made the scum teams very powerful given that you and doggin were on them and likely to be investigated...

Doggin house had the most activity around it the firstt 2 nights, I think crushers head was spinning as he kept seeing people show up but doggin was still alive.. :D

Thought went through my head also, but my gut feeling is that was not on purpose. And you didn't have to bold just the first sentence, the second sentence in unison made it just as much (or more) gay. LOL

Ey, the truth? Intentional or poor choice of words?

mistake. :bag:

That would have been a cool set up, because I don't know how long it would have taken me to figure it out.

I would have been like Bud White in LA Confidential to your Captain Dudly Smith. I'd be NK at your direction and your scum would have kept me alive.

Based on this, in all serious, I blame Doggin for his team losing. With you being the rival Godfather, Doggin should have went after you NOT me. I was merely a blunt instrument.

Because if Doggin had played things right and directed me at you, I'd probably NK you and then been Doggin's friend.

I think Doggin believed you were scum.

Oh... wanted to say this earlier, but had to wait.

Vic. As to my last message. I'm sure you figured it out now, but I put JB's name out there because I was pointing you towards the other mafia.

You caught on, but thought (which I had also considered) that you'd think I was protecting one of my own, by making the assumption that you'd all think I was lying and targeting an obvious innocent.

Considering they were Doggin and I, against each other... pretty good I'd say.

I'm sure that was random. ;)

Coming clean here... There were 2 things that weren't really random, 1 EY's place in the mafia and the actually mafia members roles..

Jvor was going to be mafia and EY had already confided in me that he was going to target JVOR day 1, so I had to put him with JVOR cause I didn't think it'd be fair to JVOR or the three man mafia team to have someone liek EY gunning for one of their members out of the gate.

And 2) I arranged the roles within the mafia with what made the game the fairest. The most likely to be investigated were made godfathers (EY and Doggin)... With 3 men in the mafia in and 18 player game, I had to put a little care into their construction or it would've been a blow out..

Vic. As to my last message. I'm sure you figured it out now, but I put JB's name out there because I was pointing you towards the other mafia.

You caught on, but thought (which I had also considered) that you'd think I was protecting one of my own, by making the assumption that you'd all think I was lying and targeting an obvious innocent.

Yep... once we had the 51st and 22nd out we pretty much knew it but for us it was kill all scum. So you helped us out for sure.

You should be thankful. You'd have been my bitch for days until I killed you had AVM not roleblocked me.

Oh, and you'd have killed him instead of me. :headbang:

Like I said, it would have been interesting how things played out if the kill went through.

And, yes, it would have been me doing the kill.

BTW, I was pretty close in my original assessment that the Scum were those who didn't vote for Irish on the 1st vote:

JMJ (1) Irish

Jets Things (1) Sharrow,

SMC (5) Dan X, Doggin94it, Shutout, Crusher, Norway

WoodyPaige (1) JT

Half of the 8 who didn't vote for Irish were scum.

And there was two scum in the Irish train:

Irish Jet (10) EY, Woody, SMC, Vic, JVOR, Slats, JMJ, AVM, JIF, Bleedin'

You guys are giving me no credit, me and Vic both came up with that...just becuz you guys think I am teh ghey, doesnt make me chop liver.

I feel very left out here.

Archived