Red Sox-vs-Yankees Thread

Jet/BosoxFan

Nah, I'm back. Battlestar Balactica is over so I can post again. Yeah okay, I'm a geek, whaddaya gonna do.

I watched up until Tek grounded out into a double play with the bases juiced. After that i don't know. I will say that Small looked decent, but the 3 errors REALLY helped him. A lot. The yanks truly raise their game against the Sox. I don't mean to be pedantic but the current yanks reminds me now of how the Sox were facing the yanks for the few years running up to last. Average play by the Sox over the year transformed into stellar play when facing the yanks. The problem Sox teams had for so long was inconsistency. Is see this this year with nyy. I fail to see that even if the yanks sweep Boston this weekend it will mean they'll carry that to win the Division. Boston is still a more consistent team. That then leads to the argument that if you get into short series matchups it will be different. Well you still have to get there. Are the yanks good enough?

Bottomoline: Tonight resolved NOTHING. This will most likely come down to the final week. And as fans, can we truly ask for anything more?

Nah, I'm back. Battlestar Balactica is over so I can post again. Yeah okay, I'm a geek, whaddaya gonna do.

I watched up until Tek grounded out into a double play with the bases juiced. After that i don't know. I will say that Small looked decent, but the 3 errors REALLY helped him. A lot. The yanks truly raise their game against the Sox. I don't mean to be pedantic but the current yanks reminds me now of how the Sox were facing the yanks for the few years running up to last. Average play by the Sox over the year transformed into stellar play when facing the yanks. The problem Sox teams had for so long was inconsistency. Is see this this year with nyy. I fail to see that even if the yanks sweep Boston this weekend it will mean they'll carry that to win the Division. Boston is still a more consistent team. That then leads to the argument that if you get into short series matchups it will be different. Well you still have to get there. Are the yanks good enough?

Bottomoline: Tonight resolved NOTHING. This will most likely come down to the final week. And as fans, can we truly ask for anything more?

Great points.

Especially about teams they should be regularly.

Also like the Sox in the past, the team lived and died by the long ball.

We know how all those Sox teams did in the chase for the title. :wink:

^ Idiocy on display here. What did I tell you the Yankee fans response would be? I told you they'd be clammoring for more JBF. I'm rather surprised they confined it to one thread, though.

He's back after the start of the 2nd game.

Did you disapear late last night? We missed you.

the wheels certainly came off of Al Leiter in a hurry, didnt they?

And with defense like Matusi in the outfield and Cano at 2nd, kinda makes you forget about how badly Bernie sucks, doesnt it?

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!

Shame the Yankees couldnt capitalize on last night's win. Oh wait, I forgot, this is 1965 all over again. Oops. Oh well, I wanted to watch Notre Dame today anyway and hope they lose!!!

WTF? :shock::shock:

Yes, lets waste the bullpen. Good job Torre.

How quickly the bashing shifts from JBF to Torre, as if those 2 deserve the blame for the Yankees' suckiness.

It all comes down to the thug Yankee players and their captain, no one else. These jekyll and hyde Yankees have done it all year, and it's about time you guys realized it; inconsistency is bottom-feeding's more evil twin: it keeps fans only interested enough to cause enormous amounts of pain after each failure. At least bottom-feeders' fans have been able to shift their attention to something more important, like football.

Yankee fans have to struggle on, cursed by their team's inconsistency, hoping beyond hope these Yankees overcome their own sh*ttiness to capture a meaningless wild card and an early exit from the playoffs. It's been enjoyable to watch this year from this Yankee hater's perspective!

How quickly the bashing shifts from JBF to Torre, as if those 2 deserve the blame for the Yankees' suckiness.

It all comes down to the thug Yankee players and their captain, no one else. These jekyll and hyde Yankees have done it all year, and it's about time you guys realized it; inconsistency is bottom-feeding's more evil twin: it keeps fans only interested enough to cause enormous amounts of pain after each failure. At least bottom-feeders' fans have been able to shift their attention to something more important, like football.

Yankee fans have to struggle on, cursed by their team's inconsistency, hoping beyond hope these Yankees overcome their own sh*ttiness to capture a meaningless wild card and an early exit from the playoffs. It's been enjoyable to watch this year from this Yankee hater's perspective!

And I hope you enjoy watching the Yankees win the world series this year.

Ever thinking about being a loser when you get older?

Too late. You're old and a loser.

You succeeded in life.

Maybe, maybe not, but at least I am not stupid like you.

The crappy flawed team is the same team that has been crappy and flawed since spring.

Maybe, maybe not, but at least I am not stupid like you.

The crappy flawed team is the same team that has been crappy and flawed since spring.

You're team has its flaws.

Every team has its flaws.

This crappy team of mine still owns the season series vs the red sox this season. So what does that make your team? Interesting...

Yankees will win the World Series this year. I will live to see it....you? ..maybe......

You're team has its flaws.

Every team has its flaws.

This crappy team of mine still owns the season series vs the red sox this season. So what does that make your team? Interesting...

Yankees will win the World Series this year. I will live to see it....you? ..maybe......

=D>

Congrats, I think you are the stupidest person I met today.

Here is a little insight, because maybe the roid rage is effecting the peanut brain of yours. Who cares if you win the season series, your getting your asses handed to you by the D-Rays.

The team currently in last place.

And you can go look, I have already said my team is not going to win because of it's flaws. Your too stupid to look at your team without your nose jammed up Steinbrenner's ass.

=D>

Congrats, I think you are the stupidest person I met today.

Here is a little insight, because maybe the roid rage is effecting the peanut brain of yours. Who cares if you win the season series, your getting your asses handed to you by the D-Rays.

The team currently in last place.

And you can go look, I have already said my team is not going to win because of it's flaws. Your too stupid to look at your team without your nose jammed up Steinbrenner's a$$.

Dont kid yourself, you havent met me today or anyday.

Sue me if you dont like what I have to say.

I couldnt care less if you dont think the Yankees will win.

Dont kid yourself, you havent met me today or anyday.

Sue me if you dont like what I have to say.

I couldnt care less if you dont think the Yankees will win.

Of course you can back that up with rational thought right?

**crickets chirping**

Thought so. :roll:

Archived