The World Cup Qualifers Thread

LiLMiCKMANTLE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**king hell, what a disgrace, first Schillachi was offside as he went for that free kick, then Henry's double handball?

I know it's not approproiate, but quite frankly, if someone was to break Henry's leg so bad in his next match for Barca he's never able to walk properly again, I will laugh, and feel he deserved it. This is a c**t who has constantly preached and whined about fair play, and he pulls this s**t?

C**t.

And with the pathetic way that FIFA operate, had it been Damien Duff or Robbie Keane handle it and Ireland scored, you can bet Sepp Blatter and the rest of his clueless c**ksuckers at FIFA would have been arranging a one off playoff to right the injustice before the French could even have finished writing their protest.

F**king hell, what a disgrace, first Schillachi was offside as he went for that free kick, then Henry's double handball?

I know it's not approproiate, but quite frankly, if someone was to break Henry's leg so bad in his next match for Barca he's never able to walk properly again, I will laugh, and feel he deserved it. This is a c**t who has constantly preached and whined about fair play, and he pulls this s**t?

C**t.

And with the pathetic way that FIFA operate, had it been Damien Duff or Robbie Keane handle it and Ireland scored, you can bet Sepp Blatter and the rest of his clueless c**ksuckers at FIFA would have been arranging a one off playoff to right the injustice before the French could even have finished writing their protest.

Our qualification is a complete disgrace. I was in a bar packed, and noone was whooping at the final whistle.

Until Uefa and Fifa start sanctioning this type of thing with strong suspensions or video replays, teams will get screwed.

Just a ****ing disgrace. Not much more to say about it. Absolutely robbed.

**** the French.

I don’t blame you. These type of things shouldn’t happen anymore.

FWIW, to be fair, Keane had the exact same situation at Croke Park in the first half. Controlled the ball with his hand, ref didn’t see it and Ireland almost scored. Had they scored, I don’t see Keane going the ref to cancel the goal.

CHECK IT OUT:

Mavrick (My Brother) got on ESPN2 yesterday, during the USA MNT vs. Denmark Friendly.

Go to the 0:30/0:31/0:32/0:33 mark of the YouTube video, or the 26:00 mark of the game clock. He's in the white shirt with dark floppy hat, in the middle of the pile.

To make it even better, the USMNT came into the pub they were at after the match and he met a few of them.

naDDBG-cJXA

attachment.php?attachmentid=1018&stc=1&d=1258649046

attachment.php?attachmentid=1019&stc=1&d=1258649112

post-25-12804640104543_thumb.jpg

post-25-1280464010494_thumb.jpg

post-25-12804640105354_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dear John Delaney and the rest of the muppets at the FAI,

You're out. That's it. France are in, end of story. Please concede gracefully rather than coming up with increasingly desperate schemes. You want Ireland to be the 33rd and extra special team allowed in?

Tell you what, why don't you get off your good for nothing arses and concentrate on actually running your own league in a vaguely non-inept way for once.

You're out. That's it. France are in, end of story. Please concede gracefully rather than coming up with increasingly desperate schemes. You want Ireland to be the 33rd and extra special team allowed in?

Tell you what, why don't you get off your good for nothing arses and concentrate on actually running your own league in a vaguely non-inept way for once.

As Roy Keane would say get over it and turn off that phone.

:D

Having to beat France by 2 to get into the WC is a longshot anyway.

They should have taken care of business before that game.

Having to beat France by 2 to get into the WC is a longshot anyway.

They should have taken care of business before that game.

Nah, Fifa screwed Ireland and the other smaller nations by seeding the playoffs. That was a joke.

France were overrated and still are. We played them off the park in Paris and were screwed. We blew our chances to win that game though in the 90 minute, Duff and Keane missed sitters. **** happens in sport though so Delaney should STFU and move on.

• 1 month later...

Archived