The NHL Stanley Cup Finals Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we please play somebody tougher and better than the Capitals? God they suck.

Get out the brooms.

New Jersey HAS to get past Carolina, because they're another team we will kick in the face within 6 games at absolute worst.

Um, may be you aren't familiar with the Rangers' long-time playoff futility spare 1994. Win 2 more games and go from there.

LOokalikes-Bruce Boudreau and O&A pest/eating contest participant Pat from Moonachie. Not sure if Boudreau can drink 4 gallons of egg nog-

article_17354_2.jpg

m_9a88cfa4dc41d94ebc631389499422ff.jpg

Can we please play somebody tougher and better than the Capitals? God they suck.

Get out the brooms.

New Jersey HAS to get past Carolina, because they're another team we will kick in the face within 6 games at absolute worst.

Rangers will get beaten by whomever they play in the 2nd round. Rangers suck ass.

Rangers will get beaten by whomever they play in the 2nd round. Rangers suck ass.

Keep telling yourselves that.

King Henrik will guide us.

Unless we play Pittsburgh, we are going to beat everyone in the Eastern Conference.

Well it looks like if the Rangers win their series Boston would be next.

That would be ALOT of fun. Nothing like a little New York vs Boston action to heat things up.

Gotta give Tortorella credit. They have really done a great job in shutting down the Ovechkin and the Caps.

Love Charlotte radio. They spent about 10 minutes trashing hockey this morning and then go into a 20 minute segment on what is wrong with Dale Jr.

:rl:

Knuckleheads.

That would be ALOT of fun. Nothing like a little New York vs Boston action to heat things up.

Gotta give Tortorella credit. They have really done a great job in shutting down the Ovechkin and the Caps.

Love Charlotte radio. They spent about 10 minutes trashing hockey this morning and then go into a 20 minute segment on what is wrong with Dale Jr.

Knuckleheads.

I never get overconfident with any of my teams - win tonight will put me in a good mood. heard on the radio Washington had 88 shots at the Ranger net Sat- -only 35 got right through through and stopped.

Knuckleheads.

Trash hockey and then preceed to talk about Nascar?

:face:

www.failhorn.com

Knuckleheads.

Charlotte is all about NASCAR. Its the center of the NASCAR universe. Hockey is unimportant. The hicks are afraid they will drown.

Charlotte is all about NASCAR. Its the center of the NASCAR universe. Hockey is unimportant. The hicks are afraid they will drown.

Seeing I now live in the South, I would like to say otherwise. I can't though.

It is true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?id=4083635

Ovechkin leaves after watching practice

NEW YORK -- The New York Rangers had an interested observer sitting on the visitor's bench as they took the ice for their pregame skate Monday morning.

Washington Capitals winger Alex Ovechkin was watching the Rangers practice when a Rangers trainer complained to the Capitals. Washington PR man Nate Ewell then asked Ovechkin to leave the area.

"Alex was just looking for a place to relax. He likes being by the ice," said Ewell. "As soon as he found out it made the Rangers uncomfortable, he left."

When asked why the Rangers wanted him to leave, Ovechkin joked: "Because they're afraid of me."

When asked why he did it, Ovechkin joked that he sat there to "tick off" Rangers coach John Tortorella. His answer drew many laughs from reporters.Tortorella insisted after the skate he had no idea Ovechkin was there.

"Who? Oh, god, this is the first I've heard of it," said Tortorella. "Ask me a question about the game, not that [expletive]."

"I don't think he had a pen and paper and was writing down line combinations," joked Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau. "I can understand [the Rangers asking him to leave]. I've gotten into the same arguments with people when I've wanted privacy in my practice, so I can understand what John was going through."

How the holy **** do you miss that ****ing open goal? ****ing ****. Then they go down and score.

Yeah, exactly.

This goalie for Washington is really starting to piss me off.

Henrik just had the greatest 20 seconds ever.

Bruins.gifmtl.png

Tied at 1-1. end 1

Suck it Frenchy!

Bruins.gifmtl.png

3-2 Bruins end 2.

Suck it Frenchy!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I never get overconfident with any of my teams - win tonight will put me in a good mood. heard on the radio Washington had 88 shots at the Ranger net Sat- -only 35 got right through through and stopped.

Hate to say i told you so -you thought this was going to be easy-now the rangers have to come witht a vengence wed night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?id=4083635

Ovechkin leaves after watching practice

NEW YORK -- The New York Rangers had an interested observer sitting on the visitor's bench as they took the ice for their pregame skate Monday morning.

Washington Capitals winger Alex Ovechkin was watching the Rangers practice when a Rangers trainer complained to the Capitals. Washington PR man Nate Ewell then asked Ovechkin to leave the area.

"Alex was just looking for a place to relax. He likes being by the ice," said Ewell. "As soon as he found out it made the Rangers uncomfortable, he left."

When asked why the Rangers wanted him to leave, Ovechkin joked: "Because they're afraid of me."

When asked why he did it, Ovechkin joked that he sat there to "tick off" Rangers coach John Tortorella. His answer drew many laughs from reporters.Tortorella insisted after the skate he had no idea Ovechkin was there.

"Who? Oh, god, this is the first I've heard of it," said Tortorella. "Ask me a question about the game, not that [expletive]."

"I don't think he had a pen and paper and was writing down line combinations," joked Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau. "I can understand [the Rangers asking him to leave]. I've gotten into the same arguments with people when I've wanted privacy in my practice, so I can understand what John was going through."

Ovechkin is the Bill Belichick of the NHL.

CHEATER!

Archived