Draft Day Party?

joiseyjet

I haven`t heard anything yet.I`d like to see them have it in the Bubble at the stadium like their Tailgates in their on GameDay this would be a great day to start running the train there to check that also and it would also be a great Day to give people who have put in for PSL`S to their Salespeople already a tour of the new stadium before they get their 1st bill requireing the 20% down Min.

Well since the Giants have their party there every year, that could be tough Joisey

^ Yeah, that.

The Jets havn't announced anything yet, and with 21 days until the draft, it makes you wonder... WTF is taking so long!? ;)

Maybe the Draft Party will be in Upstate NY as well.

:face:

I usually work 10-6:30 on the weekends, but my boss knows how nuts I am about the draft. I was going to ask for it completely off, but I can just work 7-3:30 and not miss anything on Saturday.

If it's 11am then I should just do what I was planning on doing and taking Saturday off, and then going on vacation starting Sunday. I was looking for a good time to use my 3rd week of vacation...lol.

Draft day party Dave-n-Busters AGAIN.....4pm

Where did you see that Brenda?

I got connections.....babie:rolleyes:

With the rolleyes face? Doubt it. ;)

for real Joe ...I made a call an its at the same location. Draft starts a 4pm this year.

Joe, you doubted that Brenda knew where the party was at? :rolleyes:

Archived