128 banned!

Gainzo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to know too. Sure the kid could be annoying but all people had to do was ignore him if he bothered you that much.

128 never bothered me, TJ. He likes to post lots of things about the Jets, which is cool by me. I never had an issue with the guy, but that does not mean he didn't screw up somehow.

I'd like to know too. Sure the kid could be annoying but all people had to do was ignore him if he bothered you that much.

The board even had an ignore feature (though it didn't hide the threads he started, just his posts within them).

Where do we begin.... Big Brother, Arena Football, Why don't you like me? and numerous other inane threads.

The kid has issues.

All people had to do was ignore the threads. Seems simple enough. Everybody has different likes. Like you posing about Aussie Rules Football. If someone's not into it, just ignore it.

128 never bothered me, TJ. He likes to post lots of things about the Jets, which is cool by me. I never had an issue with the guy, but that does not mean he didn't screw up somehow.

Clearly you never had the creepy little gremlin stalking you on aim, i did, very odd kid.

Obviously I didn't have a problem with him either. In fact I liked the info he posted on players coming and going on the practice squad. If he was told by JN to stop doing certain things and he persisted, well then that's another story.

You two seem to have a particularly vitriolic relationship. What started your feud with 128?

I have no idea....

:D

Honestly, after last year when I went off on him (and deserved a banning for it) I stopped getting pissed off about him. Its now just a long running joke to me.

He wants negative attention, I give it to him.

The board even had an ignore feature (though it didn't hide the threads he started, just his posts within them).

Exactly Uart. When I saw a big brother thread, I just never went in there. No interest in the slightest so I ignored it. Did it bother me that he started it ? Ha , not in the slightest.

Obviously I didn't have a problem with him either. In fact I liked the info he posted on players coming and going on the practice squad. If he was told by JN to stop doing certain things and he persisted, well then that's another story.

Exactly. He was damned good as a source of transactions etc, but the whole "I'm going to start new threads because I bloody well want to - even though I've been warned publically and epeatedly not to" crap has been out of hand.

Exactly. He was damned good as a source of transactions etc, but the whole "I'm going to start new threads because I bloody well want to - even though I've been warned publically and epeatedly not to" crap has been out of hand.

Like I said, if indeed that's the case......oh well. He was warned.

it gives me a chance to be creative....

discussing football gets tiring after I make my point. Spewing vulgarities is something I never get tired of.

Welcome to my world. I jump at the chance to get into certain "voices" for comedic purposes.

Archived