all evan was doing was talking football

af2 or nfl

its still football

Thank you Pat.

Best day in JN history!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ummm

He posted just right before you said that... lol

128 got banned because he routinely didn't follow the rules. He cluttered the forums, specifically the other sports forums, with 10 threads a day about the same damn thing. For 4 weeks, I merged his daily af2 threads into one so he could have his voice but he chose to ignore it. When I asked him nicely, he decided to press his luck and I had enough. By looking at the reaction here, I don't see too many upset people.

I don't think anyone should be banned....this is an open forum for all to speak their mind....you do have the ignore feature

That is why we came here to get away for the rules

Now we're just like the other place

Wrong

JN does not ban people for no reason... or after one mistake... or when a mod dislikes a poster...

JN is a site that gives you many chances and only bans people when they get ridiculous...

I don't think anyone should be banned....this is an open forum for all to speak their mind....you do have the ignore feature

If we came here to escape rules, why would we have moderators?

i think you are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy off base here. This place and the people running the show are nothing at all like the other place. I think nobody here would disagree with the fact that max and the mods here are very laid back and you have to be an extrordinary @sshole to get banned at JN. I have never heard of one poster here being given a hard time by the mods for expressing a negative opinion about the jets or this board.

This kid is some kind of human spambot, it is obvious, and if you can't play along with the very lax rules here then you get what you deserve. 128 was not banned for speaking his mind, he spammed up the board with his afl and reality tv threads which you may not think is a big deal, but he was also always quoting other peoples work without credit, which can cause major problems for max and the guys. This kid just refused to listen to the mods and was warned a bunch of times.

The streets are for the people

image.axd?picture=2009%2F3%2FCitizen+Smith.jpg

Archived