128 banned!

Gainzo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think you are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy off base here. This place and the people running the show are nothing at all like the other place. I think nobody here would disagree with the fact that max and the mods here are very laid back and you have to be an extrordinary @sshole to get banned at JN.

+ 1

The people running this place will give you every opportunity to straighten up and fly right. Some boards just ban from the get go. I've seen PatsFan.Com banish right out of the gate because of those whiny beeches over there.

• 8 months later...
He never truly went away did he? He's like JN's own little Gollum, lurking in the bushes, waiting for his chance to think of a new username and post til he gets nailed again by those filthy hobbits mods again.

lotrjet-1.jpg

MY precious!!!

ha ha

thats funny

whats even funnier is evan doesnt have a chad jersey

Oh well pardon me f**king very much for the fact that the only picture of Gollum in a Jets jersey happens to be a Pennington shirt. I guess Middle Earth doesn't carry enough of a range for you. F**k off back to Hofstra Hobbitland.

Oh well pardon me f**king very much for the fact that the only picture of Gollum in a Jets jersey happens to be a Pennington shirt. I guess Middle Earth doesn't carry enough of a range for you. F**k off back to Hofstra Hobbitland.

you should of taken a chill pill before you posted

i have never done nothing wrong to you but you are always insulting me

He doesn't even know what **** you is.

BEN WHY DONT YOU GO AND EAT YOUR OWN ****KING DICK

EVERTYIME I COME HERE AND TRY TO POST AND TRY TO MAKE THINGSBETEER WITH THE OTHER POSTERS YOU COME ALONG AND DELIBERATELY SCREW THINGS UP FOR ME

****K YOU YOU DRAGONS LOVING FAILURE GO SPEND SOME MORE TIME BURSTING THOSE ZITS OPMN YOUR PIZZA FACE RATHER THAN ****KING UP MY POSTS

YOU LIL BIT SPECIAL PANZER GOB YOUR ALL THE SMAE

YOU ALL SUCK

EVERTYIME I COME HERE AND TRY TO POST AND TRY TO MAKE THINGSBETEER WITH THE OTHER POSTERS YOU COME ALONG AND DELIBERATELY SCREW THINGS UP FOR ME

****K YOU YOU DRAGONS LOVING FAILURE GO SPEND SOME MORE TIME BURSTING THOSE ZITS OPMN YOUR PIZZA FACE RATHER THAN ****KING UP MY POSTS

YOU ALL SUCK

This is so different from you in real life. Just yesterday you called and asked me to be your friend. You must be off of your meds.

YOU ALL SUCK

I told you. I dont have the energy for this sh!t anymore.

Archived