Yankees vs Orioles @ Camden Yards (Opening Day)

Morrissey

Our lineup is very average without ARod

Hate Jeter leading off

I respectfully disagree with you JonE...

Jeter is on base more, opens up the right side for Damon and Jeter will still have a burner getting on base (hopefully) in front of him in Gardner. Also as somebody mentioned, fewer DPs.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingers are greasy from stuffing his fat face with some fries prior to the game.

He looks REALLY terrible. This should be a fun month.

If Brian Cashman isn't on the phone with CCs agent trying to find a way to dump his contract he should be fired immediately.

Sarcasm I hope...

absolutely...I'm trying to find a way to enjoy posting here again. It's lost some luster with so many people melting down at the first sign of adversity for a given player. It's just silly.

absolutely...I'm trying to find a way to enjoy posting here again. It's lost some luster with so many people melting down at the first sign of adversity for a given player. It's just silly.

I'm not melting down. He just looks like crap today... is that wrong?

I'm not melting down. He just looks like crap today... is that wrong?

No man, you hit the nail on the head. The first two or three innings a pitcher throws in a season is the best indicator as to how a player or team is going to do over the first month of the season.

No man, you hit the nail on the head. The first two or three innings a pitcher throws in a season is the best indicator as to how a player or team is going to do over the first month of the season.

Normally I don't lose it on people.

You're a ****ing idiot and a ****ing prick.

Wake up- I said he looks like **** TODAY. TODAY

I'm not saying TAKE CC BACK I DON'T WANT HIM OH MY GOD WHY DID WE SIGN HIM

I said he looks like **** TODAY. TODAY DOES NOT MEAN THE YEAR.

I mean this should be a fun first month in reference to our offense. We do miss A-Rod's bat in our lineup no matter what anyone else thinks. That is my opinion.

Normally I don't lose it on people.

You're a ****ing idiot and a ****ing prick.

Wake up- I said he looks like **** TODAY. TODAY

I'm not saying TAKE CC BACK I DON'T WANT HIM OH MY GOD WHY DID WE SIGN HIM

I said he looks like **** TODAY. TODAY DOES NOT MEAN THE YEAR.

I mean this should be a fun first month in reference to our offense. We do miss A-Rod's bat in our lineup no matter what anyone else thinks. That is my opinion.

For somebody who doesn't normally "lose it on people" it sure didn't take much for you to do it on this particular occassion.

You made a silly comment. I'm trying to keep in mind the fact that for all I know you can be a thirteen. Hell, you may even be 18 or 19 and raised in the era of 24 hour sports news which has led to people regularly melting down and going straight to the "doom and gloom" commentary at the first sign of adversity.

To make personal attacks toward the Yankees highest priced acquisition of the off season based on a couple of innings and then draw the conclusion that a couple of scoreless innings means we're doomed for the month is just silly. Using profanity and making personal attacks toward me isn't going to fix anything and it's not going to make it look any less like you're the type of person that melts down at the drop of a hat.

In your reply you could have just as easily said "hey, i was talking about the absence of A-Rod in regard to the slow month comment. Not having his bat that can always be counted on in the clutch is really going to hurt us" then it would have added a bit of clarity to your initial meltdown.

Hopefully there's no need for profanity laced tirades in the future in reacting to a bit of ribbing. To each his own though.

Go Yankees!

For somebody who doesn't normally "lose it on people" it sure didn't take much for you to do it on this particular occassion.

You made a silly comment. I'm trying to keep in mind the fact that for all I know you can be a thirteen. Hell, you may even be 18 or 19 and raised in the era of 24 hour sports news which has led to people regularly melting down and going straight to the "doom and gloom" commentary at the first sign of adversity.

To make personal attacks toward the Yankees highest priced acquisition of the off season based on a couple of innings and then draw the conclusion that a couple of scoreless innings means we're doomed for the month is just silly. Using profanity and making personal attacks toward me isn't going to fix anything and it's not going to make it look any less like you're the type of person that melts down at the drop of a hat.

In your reply you could have just as easily said "hey, i was talking about the absence of A-Rod in regard to the slow month comment. Not having his bat that can always be counted on in the clutch is really going to hurt us" then it would have added a bit of clarity to your initial meltdown.

Hopefully there's no need for profanity laced tirades in the future in reacting to a bit of ribbing. To each his own though.

Go Yankees!

Maybe I'm not in the mood for crap today. That could be it too.

Plus TD knows me from JI and I'm usually pretty level headed. I'm not all sunshine about things but CC looks like crap and right now our D is rearing its ugly head. Our bats seem very anemic and all we can hope for is Jorge/Tex can carry us. Hell, even once ARod comes back I'm not expecting MVP production.

Our O seems the same as last year, which is not a good thing.

CC couldn't locate jack today and for a SO pitcher... he's got zero SO's. Not a good day for him.

And FTR I'm 27.

Archived