Yankees vs Orioles @ Camden Yards (Opening Day)

Morrissey

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marte sucks

He was a flop last year, and it looks like the same this year

Picked up right where he left off.

Stupid turd.

Teixeira and CC sucked too. Just a bad game in every sense, hopefully they'll bounce back Wednesday.

1 game people, get off the ledge.

Only thing we learned about this team today is they aren't going 162-0.

Also that Girardi went with CC far too long on a day everyone could see he had nothing. Did Kim Jones find out what the heating pad CC had on his rib cage was all about?

This is the problem with sports, and being a fan, in today's world. Before all-sports TV and radio, and fan site message boards like this one, there would be an article or two in the newspapers about the game. There would not be all the histrionics and "sky is falling" mentality, especially knowing that it's April and the first game of the season. The "experts" need to fill air time and space to keep their jobs, so every last detail and decision is scrutinized to the point of being ridiculous and annoying. Okay, Tex is 0-4, big deal. Maybe he's 5-5 on Wednesday. Either way, it doesn't much matter in April. You guys know it takes a while for the hitters to heat up during the Spring chill. I agree with Tyler: Relax folks. You won't know how the team is doing until mid-June.

This is the problem with sports, and being a fan, in today's world. Before all-sports TV and radio, and fan site message boards like this one, there would be an article or two in the newspapers about the game. There would not be all the histrionics and "sky is falling" mentality, especially knowing that it's April and the first game of the season. The "experts" need to fill air time and space to keep their jobs, so every last detail and decision is scrutinized to the point of being ridiculous and annoying. Okay, Tex is 0-4, big deal. Maybe he's 5-5 on Wednesday. Either way, it doesn't much matter in April. You guys know it takes a while for the hitters to heat up during the Spring chill. I agree with Tyler: Relax folks. You won't know how the team is doing until mid-June.

Mets fans know how important one game can be at the end of a season... :D

LOL TD, go to deadspin.com, you'll laugh at the posts they put up there.

For me, it was just a let down, you know you want to start the season on an up note, but 50% of the time you don't get it that way.

There is reason for concern but it was nice to see Jorge, Hideki, Cano, Gardner do some good things yesterday. Johnny had some hits, and Jeter did well in the lead off spot.

Ransom looked brutal at third though.

Too bad today is an off-day. I really want to just get to AJ and see his stuff. I've always loved his pitching.

Also that Girardi went with CC far too long on a day everyone could see he had nothing. Did Kim Jones find out what the heating pad CC had on his rib cage was all about?

It's not news that Girardi is an idiot.

Kimberly Jones is a goddess. Not model-hot, but there's a sexy quality that just rivets me to the screen when she's on.

I wonder if my wife has noticed.

Exactly, Bob. I don't usually watch Francesa on YES, but caught virtually every moment when she was in the studio with him for a week. I swear, she knows she's hot. That week, the blouse selection and overall stunning appearance was worth putting up with Mike's megalomania.

Wow. Thanks for bringing Hazel to my attention. I hadn't seen her before. Hot.

I miss Hazel. She was a fixture at Red Sox games before she moved over to mlb.com or wherever she works now.

Little known fact: She is Canadian.

Archived