whose the shortest and who is the tallest poster

afosomf

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6' 4 1/4'.... I'm the guy you hate at concerts.

and grocery stores, malls, ballparks,bookstores, fast food reataurants, doctors office,dentist office, hospital,t shirt shops :rl: church, bowling alleys, theme parks :rl:, beaches,hotels,motels,condo developements :rl:

Just concerts?

Dude, we hate you period!!!

Oh c'mon, I'm not that bad (at least during the offseason)

Fortunately, I've never seen Cher live, so, no big deal.

It was a Dixie Chicks show smartass ;)

and grocery stores, malls, ballparks,bookstores, fast food reataurants, doctors office,dentist office, hospital,t shirt shops :rl: church, bowling alleys, theme parks :rl:, beaches,hotels,motels,condo developements :rl:

I bleed when I'm cut like that Joe...

you forgot gentlemen's clubs:D

5'5", which isn't that short...but my freakishly tall boyfriend makes fun of me for being "so close" to the light switch on the wall.

You scared me there, JB. I thought you said your boyfriend was hung like a light switch, which would have been a drag for you. :)

5'5", which isn't that short...but my freakishly tall boyfriend makes fun of me for being "so close" to the light switch on the wall.

5'5 rules. You can laugh next time your freakishly tall bf slams his head into a light fixture or door frame! :)

Please, CJ. Why such a pejorative term for the strippers?

I'm not gonna lie, I did have to look up pejorative...

I don't mean to project diapproval or contempt towards strippers, just myself for donating too much money to their causes. I happen to have a long standing love affair with the segment of women that chose to work in the nude.

I don't mean to project diapproval or contempt towards strippers, just myself for donating too much money to their causes. I happen to have a long standing love affair with the segment of women that chose to work in the nude.

where do you go Vegas Cab, the Body shop, or the port hole pub hahahahahaha

LOL. It was an attempt at humor on my part, which failed miserably, I might add. I was feigning disgust at you calling the ethnic strippers "black holes". I know you did not mean that. Just a bad idea on my part to get a laugh.

5'5 rules. You can laugh next time your freakishly tall bf slams his head into a light fixture or door frame! :)

lol, he always has to duck. i like my height. tall enough to wear normal length jeans and stuff, but short enough to wear heels without looking freakishly tall. ever see a girl who is about 5'9 or 5'10 in heels?? you don't.

lol, he always has to duck. i like my height. tall enough to wear normal length jeans and stuff, but short enough to wear heels without looking freakishly tall. ever see a girl who is about 5'9 or 5'10 in heels?? you don't.

At 5'5", both you and Verde are a great height for a woman. Not too tall or short. My wife is 5' 51/2". Let me know if you two are interested in a discussion related to the "proper" cup size a woman should be. I have a sanitized--professionally calibrated--tape measure at the ready. Most people here don't know this, but I volunteer my time and expertise several days each week at Sak's (Manhattan) lingerie department making sure that customers have achieved the proper fit on their bra, camisole, or bustier selections. It's a long commute and the work is challenging, especially working with a clientele that demands--and expects--perfection, but I view it as my calling and a small way that I might give something back to society.

where do you go Vegas Cab, the Body shop, or the port hole pub hahahahahaha

Cheetha, Rachels, T's and our new one, Dreamgirls.

LOL. It was an attempt at humor on my part, which failed miserably, I might add. I was feigning disgust at you the ethnic strippers "black holes". I know you did not mean that. Just a bad idea on my part to get a laugh.

There are so many layers to you Boro, I don't know where to begin. I was so intent on getting past the word Pejorative, that I didn't even think to expand on the hidden use of the word, as applied to our conversation... +1.

At 5'5", both you and Verde are a great height for a woman. Not too tall or short. My wife is 5' 51/2". Let me know if you two are interested in a discussion related to the "proper" cup size a woman should be. I have a sanitized--professionally calibrated--tape measure at the ready. Most people here don't know this, but I volunteer my time and expertise several days each week at Sak's (Manhattan) lingerie department making sure that customers have achieved the proper fit on their bra, camisole, or bustier selections. It's a long commute and the work is challenging, especially working with a clientele that demands--and expects--perfection, but I view it as my calling and a small way that I might give something back to society.

easier to pick up as well...i mean lift..:D

i havent heqard of dreams girl yet.. my Bday is at the end of the month and i dont have a clue where im gonna celebrate... im most likely going to end up in Tootsies.. i love that place :D

Ah, Tootsies is good. Silhouettes in Broward is a fantastic place for a birthday.

Dreamgirls is the old Diamonds on Okeechobee.

LOL. It was an attempt at humor on my part, which failed miserably, I might add. I was feigning disgust at you calling the ethnic strippers "black holes". I know you did not mean that. Just a bad idea on my part to get a laugh.

I got the joke.. but I know your twisted sense of humor.

hahahaha isnt that right by Fort Lauderdale Int'l??? what a hole in the wall joint :rl:

Talk about a hole in the wall joint. I'm going back to a trip my buddies and I took to Key West for Winter break in 1976. Way before lap dances, or $100 bottles of booze at a "gentleman's club", we had real strip clubs. We see some little bar that has a sign out front that says "Exotic Dancing", so we go inside. The place is tiny with a bar, pool table, jukebox, etc. It's also packed with bikers, and I'm thinking let's get the f**k out before we get sent home in body bags. Next thing you know, a gorgeous chick wearing a robe comes out and starts putting quarters into the jukebox. A few minutes later, she takes off the robe to reveal a totally nude 11+ body, and starts dancing. Not on a stage or anything, just in a corner of the bar. There was no cover or minimum, but we spent a few hours getting plastered and watching beautiful women dance at arms distance. The bikers were actually cool. One of them told us a story of some idiot making the mistake of trying to touch one of the girls and getting destroyed with pool cues.

Archived