METS v. Reds Thread

Vudu

...and it starts. man on 3rd less than 2 outs and can't get the run in. *******s...i shoudl just stop watching now, lol.

Agreed, though it's more the way it happened. I would prefer to see Wright hit a blistering line drive to 3rd and Reyes get doubled off than for him to not even put the ball in play.

I can't stand seeing good hitters strike out with less than 2 outs and a man on 3rd.

lol...season's over. being a jets and mets fan isn't much fun huh? we're ready to write them off 2 innings into the season, lmao. i do hate to see them whiff on the fundamentals though.

<--Yankee fan :)

NL baseball.. BOOOO!

(Though Santana is a better hitter than most pitchers)

funny how AL fans think NL baseball is crap and NL fans think that the DH is a joke, and not even a real position.

btw....daniel murphy looks like he's been in the majors alot longer than 62 days. the man had good ab's usually.

funny how AL fans think NL baseball is crap and NL fans think that the DH is a joke, and not even a real position.

IMO, the pitcher batting is a joke, it's an automatic out, it's a rally killer. I also like how the DH prolongs some of the greatest hitters careers. Ken Griffey Jr would have to hang em up if it wasn't for the DH. If the NL were serious about this, they would have there pitchers batting in the minors, but they don't, so when they get called up there so bad its unwatchable. Some of these guys are going up against MLB pitching, yet haven't swung a bat since high school. We'll never agree on this, oh well.

IMO, the pitcher batting is a joke, it's an automatic out, it's a rally killer. I also like how the DH prolongs some of the greatest hitters careers. Ken Griffey Jr would have to hang em up if it wasn't for the DH. If the NL were serious about this, they would have there pitchers batting in the minors, but they don't, so when they get called up there so bad its unwatchable. Some of these guys are going up against MLB pitching, yet haven't swung a bat since high school. We'll never agree on this, oh well.

I have no problem with AL having the DH and the NL doesnt. I prefer no DH.

But I agree that pitchers should be hitting in the minors (at least AA and AAA in games against other NL teams)

And the DH should be used in all interleague and World Series games.

if you get up to bat you sould be bale to play te field....and if you play the field you shodl have to bat. that's how baseball was from the beginning......it's a pu*sy rule...and those guys who's careers werw prolonged should have hung it up then. the whole league should have to play by the same rules

Archived