Can you name every NFL QB from 1991?(Tecmo Bowl)

Matt39

17/28 although there were two that they wouldn't give me because I mispelled them (Schroeder and Majkowski) and one that I wanted to punch myself in the nuts because I couldn't think of the name (Boomer Esiason).

17/28 although there were two that they wouldn't give me because I mispelled them (Schroeder and Majkowski) and one that I wanted to punch myself in the nuts because I couldn't think of the name (Boomer Esiason).

I googled Majkowski for the spelling. I guess that's cheating. Oh well.

As crazy as this will sound, I was OBSESSED with QBs when I was much younger, and in 1990, I was 11 years old and I memorized every starter in the the league for that season. I finally have been able to put all that tucked away knowledge to good use (this is pre-free agency, so teams didn't have so much yearly turnaround). By the way, i got 25/28 and should have been 26 if i didn't keep spelling Dave Krieg's damn last name wrong. The two I totally forgot was Steve Walsh for the Saints (I kept thinking it was Bobby Hebert) and Billy Joe Tolliver for the Chargers (kept thinking that was John Friesz). In fact they may have been the ONLY two QBs that were new starters for their respective teams in 1991. Just shows how times have changed. LOL

Archived