Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Royals @ Kauffman Stadium

I was thinking the same, I guess the start is 4:30

What an idiot I am, I thought we had a night game today! Damn, I was really looking forward to playing some poker and watching the game tonight, I'm working until almost 7 today. :confused:

Nah.

But it's big in North Jersey where I grew up :D

Even though Swisher doesn't drive in the run there I like to see him work counts. Makes me feel the next time he's up he'll get a hit or draw the walk.

Gotcha. Yeah, love making the SP throw 25 pitches the first innings, especially the John Daly of MLB.....

Ah gotcha.

I"m on the radio as usual :(

As Norway said... I'd love to just work that count and get to that bullpen.

The truth is it felt like last year we were just taking first pitch strikes all year and pitchers stayed in 7-8 innings every night.

Are you listening online? If so, where?

goddamnit swisher.

I signed up for MLB Audio, it's like 30 bucks for the entire year. Due to the time difference I can listen to the day games at work :)

That's pretty sweet. I'll be getting the mlb.tv thing, but Extra Innings is free on Directv this week as a preview so I haven't signed up yet. I'm actually working late tonight because I took a 3 hour lunch to watch the game yesterday!

I'm glad he did come back. I always wanted him back.

Yeah, and I remember him saying how much he'd like to open the new building, so I can't say I was suprised.

So, who new our old buddy Farnsworthless was with KC? Freakin' spaz.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company