A Little Offseason Fun; ProStars 2009.

JustInFudge

Do you guys remember this cartoon? It was Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretsky and Bo Jackson. They were like super heros that used there athletic ability to defeat bad guys.

If this cartoon was to comeback for today. Who would be the athletes?

Bo Jackson covered both Football and Baseball, for the purpose of the thread lets go with 4 players from the major sports.

Football -

Basketball - Lebron

Baseball -

Hockey - Crosby

We were talking about this in my office. The only ones I could answer were B-Ball and Hockey. Football and Baseball, I cant figure out. Help me out.

Golf came up in the conversation because of Tiger's status, it would almost be impossible to leave him out that cartoon....but thats besides the point.

Do you guys remember this cartoon? It was Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretsky and Bo Jackson. They were like super heros that used there athletic ability to defeat bad guys.

Bo Jackson covered both Football and Baseball, for the purpose of the thread lets go with 4 players from the major sports.

Football -

Basketball - Lebron

Baseball -

Hockey - Crosby

We were talking about this in my office. The only ones I could answer were B-Ball and Hockey. Football and Baseball, I cant figure out. Help me out.

Those are the easy ones. Manny is a cartoon character and Pollard is a superhero. Done and done.

Football -

Basketball - Lebron

Baseball -

Hockey - Crosby

Golf came up in the conversation because of Tiger's status, it would almost be impossible to leave him out that cartoon....but thats besides the point.

Football Peyton

Baseball Jeter

Archived