Yankees vs. Rays @ Tropicana Field

Morrissey

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeing the Yankees win always feels good.

+1 for that. GREAT win.

Also, just a little rant: I know it's important to honor Jackie Robinson today, but is it really necessary for every year to shell out another uniform for every MLB player or coach? Absolute waste of money, there are other ways of honoring him, and I'm all for honoring him, just not every single uniform in the whole league with the #42.

+1 for that. GREAT win.

Also, just a little rant: I know it's important to honor Jackie Robinson today, but is it really necessary for every year to shell out another uniform for every MLB player or coach? Absolute waste of money, there are other ways of honoring him, and I'm all for honoring him, just not every single uniform in the whole league with the #42.

Its not their money... its ours. They dont care what they spend or how they spend it.

Nah, Im not like you...I dont hide when my team is losing

Your a sad example of a Yankees fan... Only talk when things are going good huh? lol

We only need 6 more outs to take this series!

You only have 6 innings to make that "Push"

Not gonna happen.

Yankees down to their last 6 outs! I love it!

Something tells me the Rays are about to add another run here in the bottom of the 7th.

Yankees down to their last 7 outs, lol... I LOVE it.:box:

Nahhh Nahhh Nahhh Nahhh, Nahh Nahh Nahhh Nahhh....Heeeyyyy Eyyyy Eyyyy Good Bye!

Not gonna happen. Rays are about to run away with this game

Don't you look like an ass....

wow...The Rays lost a series to the Yankees, no big deal. The better team will win the AL East and it wont be the Yankees

And you would've been dancing all over this if your boys had won.

I know your a new fan so what you do here is tip your cap and say "Good wins by the Yanks, we'll get you next time."

But it's clear your

A) A new fan

B) Relatively unintelligent

C) A **** talker

D) A **** talker who's a coward and can't take his medicine

E) Childish enough that you'll want to have the last word.

You're no different the Red Sox fans that got arrogant after their wins. One would think if you were ACTUALLY a fan for as long as you said you were you'd have some humility. I'd love for you to go back and find a post where I talked down about your team.

I didn't. Why? Cause they won last year. It's their pennant to lose and we took the first series in your house. So go back to trolling your other threads with your horrid spelling and generally idiotic statements.

wow...The Rays lost a series to the Yankees, no big deal. The better team will win the AL East and it wont be the Yankees

no big deal?

Yet you were crowing yesterday before the game about how if the Rays won they would be 4-2 against the Sox and Yanks....

but its no big deal. Ok. Gotcha.

Just a reminder you've lost 2 straight series against AL east opponents. I would start tucking that tail pretty soon

(btw... Im not a Yankee or Sox fan... I just hate ass hats)

Archived