Yankees vs. Rays @ Tropicana Field

Morrissey

Enough with all the demote Wang ****, it IS only his SECOND START.

And the Gays have made it clear they are here to stay. They look like the younger, fresher, more fundamentally sound team. Of course you gotta wait for Tex and A-Rod to come back. Tampa just looks good.

Exactly. And as a Rays fan, I could care less about the Yankees unless they are playing the Rays. I could care less about the Yankees becoming an old team or the fact that A-Rod and Tex are hurt...All I care about are the Rays and its freaking EXCITING to see this team with Upton in the lineup

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'm an idiot, and I am so horribly wrong that Wang is bad, because it's fun watching a Yankee pitcher get knocked out of the game after 1 inning.

It's his 2nd start of the season, what about that do you not understand? I swear, it's fans like you that give Yankee fans a bad name. You think a season or a career hinge on 1 or 2 starts. Seriously, get a clue.

It's his 2nd start of the season, what about that do you not understand? I swear, it's fans like you that give Yankee fans a bad name. You think a season or a career hinge on 1 or 2 starts. Seriously, get a clue.

It's his 2nd start? Why the hell is that an excuse? C.C. went 7.2 Innings in his second start. Kazmir will probably go about 7 innings of allowing nothing in this start, which is his second. Why is there an excuse for Wang? The guy blows, and thats basically final.

It's his 2nd start? Why the hell is that an excuse? C.C. went 7.2 Innings in his second start. Kazmir will probably go about 7 innings of allowing nothing in this start, which is his second. Why is there an excuse for Wang? The guy blows, and thats basically final.

And what if CC threw another dud, you would actually think he was horrible? Man.. you keep getting dumber and dumber.

I love how Wang has never gotten respect his entire career. When he loses theres nothing but hate and when he wins, no one gives a ****. Something tells me the same people would argue that the Yanks would have made the playoffs if it werent for his injury last year.

Ransom suck btw. Whats his deal? I thought he was supposed to be a good fielder. He's had plenty of opportunities to make a big play and hasn't cashed in yet. Might as well bring up someone that could have a future in this league.

And what if CC threw another dud, you would actually think he was horrible? Man.. you keep getting dumber and dumber.

No, because Sabathia has proved he is a stud pitcher, and he basically single handly put a team into the playoffs last year. Chien-Ming Wang will never do that, because he's simply not good enough.

Wang is 54-21 with a career 3.87 in the AL East. Yeah, but he's crap...

He's not crap for the course of his career.

Over these two starts he has been. We've been out of the game before we had a chance to compete. I'm REALLY hoping this is something he can fix.

WOW. Looks like Wang doesn't have it again tonight. The league knows his deal. He's gotta work OTHER pitches

He's gotta get his pitches down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Wang always gets off to a slow start. And then at some point at the end of July someone on talk radio points out how dominant he is.

He's not crap for the course of his career.

Over these two starts he has been. We've been out of the game before we had a chance to compete. I'm REALLY hoping this is something he can fix.

Yeah, he's been horrible these last 2 starts, it appears to be mechanical, his sinker is simply not sinking, and he's not even trying to work in other pitches, but keep in mind, sinker ball pitchers NOTORIOUSLY start slow.

He's gotta get his pitches down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Wang always gets off to a slow start. And then at some point at the end of July someone on talk radio points out how dominant he is.

Nah... he was MONEY last year like 8-2 by june or something??

He's gotta do a lot. Pitches down, work more things in there. Like I was saying to TD before... his sinker has got to be PERFECT now cause everyone is waiting for the error.

Yeah, he's been horrible these last 2 starts, it appears to be mechanical, his sinker is simply not sinking, and he's not even trying to work in other pitches, but keep in mind, sinker ball pitchers NOTORIOUSLY start slow.

I thought he started out red hot last year.

Regardless yes... something isn't right. I just hope he can right the ship because we need strong pitching every day if we're not gonna kill ourselves without ARod. I'm not freaking out though... we've gotten strong performances from 4 out of 5 pitchers.

Wang has been Mr. Dependable and I'm hoping he heats up soon.

Man, that patch on the Mets uniform is pretty bad, but the park looks great on TV.

I like the park, I'm not sure about how black it is. I think I'll get use to it eventually. It would be cool when that place gets rockin and it becomes the black hole. A fan blackout would look pretty mean there.

I thought he started out red hot last year.

Regardless yes... something isn't right. I just hope he can right the ship because we need strong pitching every day if we're not gonna kill ourselves without ARod. I'm not freaking out though... we've gotten strong performances from 4 out of 5 pitchers.

Wang has been Mr. Dependable and I'm hoping he heats up soon.

Just talking about sinker ball pitchers in general.

I'll prolly watch that game since I'll get it in high def over here :)

I'm getting the Rays Cast down here, there teams winning 10-0 and raping the Yankees. Its still a snooze fest.:yawn:

How hard is it to commentate? Granted not everyone can have Coney talking about drunk late night eats at Waffle House, but come on.

Here we go, this games got Yankee Classics written all over it.

Ya know I was just thinking about that comeback where there was like a 20 run swing at the stadium between the Yankees and Devil** Rays. In like 03 or 04. That was when Tampa sucked thought.

Archived