Yankees vs. Rays @ Tropicana Field

Morrissey

TD-

You know I like you as a poster, but we need to work on that temper of yours. Sometimes you need to just step back and realize that these threads are going to be littered by:

1) 13 year olds without the first clue about baseball

2) 40 year olds who are trolling nonsense just simply to get your goat

There's really no point in even responding to them. Anyone who thinks CM Wang should be "waived" isn't even worthy of a response. Or one that thinks Tropicana Field is superior to Yankee Stadium in some way. That's all just complete lunacy.

Let's just chalk this one up in the dud column. We weren't going to win this one anyway with Kazmir throwing the way he is. Wang will get it together. No worries.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You said the same thing about the Orlando Magic after a tough loss.

You're crazy.

I've never said that, I said they won't get the best of a team like Boston in the playoffs. Why isn't that true? I may sound like an arrogant ass, but I am not saying anything that isn't true. The Yankees simply aren't as good as Tampa, or Boston, just like the Magic aren't as good as the Celtics.

HORRIBLE MECHANICS.. LOL

Ah man... I can see this being as something that kinda lifts the team though. I've had that happen to me. When I played Ice Hockey our Goalie and back up goalie both got injured. I was the only one who was remotely close to the height of one of the goalies and had played sporadically. Long story short I had 6 goals score don me but we didn't get mercy ruled. We joked about it and it kinda all brought us closer together. I know it sounds weird.

Ah man... I can see this being as something that kinda lifts the team though. I've had that happen to me. When I played Ice Hockey our Goalie and back up goalie both got injured. I was the only one who was remotely close to the height of one of the goalies and had played sporadically. Long story short I had 6 goals score don me but we didn't get mercy ruled. We joked about it and it kinda all brought us closer together. I know it sounds weird.

Hockey Sucks...

But I like Swish so far.

Archived