Yankees vs. Rays @ Tropicana Field

Morrissey

I bet you have no idea about the whole cow bell story...Put it this way...The Cow Bells came from a "New Yorker" and FLorida fans just fell in love with it. But it was a NEW YORKER who came up with the idea...You know who? Prolly not.

Did it come from "Cowbellman"?

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where were you when the Rays were up 2-0? Oh yeah...I forgot, your a typical banwagon Yankee fan.

Learn how to spell "bandwagon," Homerboy. And, it's "you're," not "your."

Literacy is not big among Rays fans, I guess.

Leave him alone, he only became a baseball fan about a year ago at this time.... lol

I've been a Jets fan since the age of 10...Been posting on Jets message boards for over 5 years now...Since when were the Jets a SB winning team? 1969... I been a Rays fan for over 10 years now. I dont need a team like the "Yankees" to love my home town team.

Is that when you decided to become a Rays fan?

lol... Been a Rays fan guy. Just like I love the Jets and Knicks...I dont need a winning team to root for my team but then again...Im not like YOU. I dont need to love the Yankees to love my team.

Bartlett on 1st with zero outs...Time to add another run here

lol... Been a Rays fan guy. Just like I love the Jets and Knicks...I dont need a winning team to root for my team but then again...Im not like YOU. I dont need to love the Yankees to love my team.

Bartlett on 1st with zero outs...Time to add another run here

1 out genius, I know you're learning the game, but come on.. pay attention

1 out genius, I know you're learning the game, but come on.. pay attention

Awwww, someone is upset that the sorry ass Devil Rays are the class of the AL East because the Yankees are just an aging team who cant stay healthy.

How many rings do the Yankees have since giving A-Roid a crazy contract?

I bet A-Roid makes more money than Kazmir, David Price, Upton, Crawford and Longoria COMBINED...Which is FUNNY

We only need 6 more outs to take this series!

P.S...I predicted in a baseball thread on this site last year that the Rays would win the AL East and I also stated how our starting pitching would be a huge reason for that.

But I got laughed @ by Yankee fans because they knew NOTHING about this Rays team before we made a point last year.

We only need 6 more outs to take this series!

P.S...I predicted in a baseball thread on this site last year that the Rays would win the AL East and I also stated how our starting pitching would be a huge reason for that.

But I got laughed @ by Yankee fans because they knew NOTHING about this Rays team before we made a point last year.

You also predicted the Rays would sweep...

PS. Rays aren't in first place.

Archived