The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

Good they just beat them in boston in the last month.

The playoffs is a whole other animal. Beating them in Boston in the regular season is nothing. Magic beat Boston in the regular season in Boston, and I still probably won't be very confident against them, and my team should have been a 60 win team, and yours is lucky to be a 40 win team.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The playoffs is a whole other animal. Beating them in Boston in the regular season is nothing. Magic beat Boston in the regular season in Boston, and I still probably won't be very confident against them, and my team should have been a 60 win team, and yours is lucky to be a 40 win team.

The Bulls had 7 losses of less than 5 points... .

AND

7 losses in OT

They had a hard time finishing but Del Negro has gotten much better and they are closing out games better...

Thats 14 losses that could have easily been wins... so if your gonna pull that 10 game swing crap with your team... I can do it with mine... the Bulls should have been a 55 in team.

The Bulls had 7 losses of less than 5 points... .

AND

7 losses in OT

They had a hard time finishing but Del Negro has gotten much better and they are closing out games better...

Thats 14 losses that could have easily been wins... so if your gonna pull that 10 game swing crap with your team... I can do it with mine... the Bulls should have been a 55 in team.

A team that couldn't win on the road is a 55 win team? If were going by that then the Magic, Cavs, and Celtics are all well over 70 win teams, and Atlanta is possibly a 60 win team.

Your team can't win on the road, I still seriously want to know why, and how you think your team has a chance against anybody in the playoffs. They aren't very good.

A team that couldn't win on the road is a 55 win team? If were going by that then the Magic, Cavs, and Celtics are all well over 70 win teams, and Atlanta is possibly a 60 win team.

Your team can't win on the road, I still seriously want to know why, and how you think your team has a chance against anybody in the playoffs. They aren't very good.

Your right, why should I even bother watching.

They are a damn good team... and they JUST beat Boston IN Boston without KG... who will not be playing this series...

1. The playoffs is completely different.

2. Experience.

3. They are not a damn good team.

4. You guys lost to the RAPTORS.

5. You don't know what your talking about.

After all that being said, I'm cheering for the Bulls to win this series, but not because of you.

I guess its because my team ( the NETS) has been rebuilding for 4 years now and show no signs of improving.

This has been a GREAT game today... hope your not missing it...

All of the usual guys are being shut down... Pierce/Allen Gordon/Salmons

Rose is proving why he is the rookie of the year...

Whoever can get a run at the end here will win it... it might come down to the last shot...

Derrick Rose is amazing. He's going to be a great one IMO.

He has room to improve by a lot too... thats just crazy...

Oh and a sidenote... the Bulls have 2 first round picks this year...

Archived