The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIce try... dude was a stone faced killer on the sideline... Stan Van is a nervous wreck on the sideline...

I'll take a coach who is a nervous wreck, and wins 50+ games every year, and is a constant title contender as well, then a guy who doesn't show any emotion, and barely gets into the playoffs.

I'll take a coach who is a nervous wreck, and wins 50+ games every year, and is a constant title contender as well, then a guy who doesn't show any emotion, and barely gets into the playoffs.

I will take a coach who can get his team big win on the road in the playoffs and only loose the 2nd road game by 3 points... instead of having a nervous wreck who blows the sure win...

Can we stop fighting... Im sick of it.. I wont pick on the Magic anymore... lets just not fight unless our teams play...

I will take a coach who can get his team big win on the road in the playoffs and only loose the 2nd road game by 3 points... instead of having a nervous wreck who blows the sure win...

Can we stop fighting... Im sick of it.. I wont pick on the Magic anymore... lets just not fight unless our teams play...

I could honestly care less what you do.

Says the person who has had his nose in the Orlando Magic threads ass since it's been started.

It was the only active hoops thread... I poked in the Lakers thread whenever it was active too...

Get over it.

Aren't the Magic 2-0 against your squad, and I'm pretty sure your teams overrated center played in both games.

Your point is? I don't care how many times you beat us during the reguler season. But come playoff time, we'll bust your team's ass.

PERIOD.

You don't really want to face the Magic, do you? You really want J.J. Redick to out-rebound Bynum again? lol

Are you kidding me? Please beat Philiadelphia before you talk about us. How the **** do you let a 18 point lead get away to PHILLY.

Again, don't talk.

Are you kidding me? Please beat Philiadelphia before you talk about us. How the **** do you let a 18 point lead get away to PHILLY.

Again, don't talk.

That's why they can play 7. Freak **** happens.

I love how you thump your chest like playing and beating Utah is an accomplishment.

Wait until LA is tested..they have the softest front court in the playoffs.

Right..a coach that shows enthusiasm and lights a fire under his team's ass is in a panic.

Nice spin.

Bull****... your the one with awful spins... Shaq pointed it out... and now a player on the MAGIC has spoken out about it...

Your blind if your not seeing it... I would want his nervous ass fired after this season...

"The nature of our coach, he panics very often during games," the Magic's Marcin Gortat told a Polish newspaper recently. "He's got some behavior which is not good for us. With his gestures he makes us nervous on the floor."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2009/04/magics-polish-center-marcin-gortat-rips-stan-van-gundy-for-panicking.html

Bull****... your the one with awful spins... Shaq pointed it out... and now a player on the MAGIC has spoken out about it...

Your blind if your not seeing it... I would want his nervous ass fired after this season...

"The nature of our coach, he panics very often during games," the Magic's Marcin Gortat told a Polish newspaper recently. "He's got some behavior which is not good for us. With his gestures he makes us nervous on the floor."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2009/04/magics-polish-center-marcin-gortat-rips-stan-van-gundy-for-panicking.html

I bet you would want him fired..it would make the Magic less competitive.

SVG led his team to a three seed in the East.

SVG led his team to 59 wins.

Vinny Del Negro led his team to a 6th seed in the East?

VDN led his team to a .500 record AFTER they made a few moves.

SVG was 3-1 vs. the lowly Bulls?

We can do this all day. The Bulls are not a better basketball team than the Magic anyway you want to flip it.

I will root for the Bulls, however, because it's just a clear path to the Eastern Conference Finals for Orlando.

GO BULLS!

That's why they can play 7. Freak **** happens.

I love how you thump your chest like playing and beating Utah is an accomplishment.

Wait until LA is tested..they have the softest front court in the playoffs.

Oh really? Beating Boston twice this year is not a good accomplishment? Being the 1st team to beat Cleveland in Cleveland is not an accomplishment?

And for the record, Utah is much better than Philly. We actually have to worry about scorers like Deron Williams and Boozer.

I bet you would want him fired..it would make the Magic less competitive.

SVG led his team to a three seed in the East.

SVG led his team to 59 wins.

Vinny Del Negro led his team to a 6th seed in the East?

VDN led his team to a .500 record AFTER they made a few moves.

SVG was 3-1 vs. the lowly Bulls?

We can do this all day. The Bulls are not a better basketball team than the Magic anyway you want to flip it.

I will root for the Bulls, however, because it's just a clear path to the Eastern Conference Finals for Orlando.

GO BULLS!

SVG was 42-40 in his rookie season.

Just shut up.

Archived