New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't speak for the other team, but from my perspective, it was more that the hit list was getting too large to worry about roleless townies. We had to worry about Jets Things, AVM, and Norway having roles or possibly being the other scum team. Once EY and I were gone, it was up to Sharrow to ID the last remaining member of the other team. I figured you weren't scum because you were SO wrong about SMC and Doggin and to link yourself with Doggin that way would be too risky since you'd be the last remaining member. I actually thought you may have been a cop that investigated Doggin.

That's true, you guys had plenty to worry about with a rival team and townies with roles. It's no surprise the more roleless townies lived then townies with roles. In looking back the mod kills kept me in till the end of the game.

Slats really did carry you last game.

How did you & Vicious make it to the end?

That wasnt my first mafia win. You should know that better than anyone else.

I think I made it to the end because the mafia had more to worry about than an obvious roleless townie not to mention I made myself look super scummy toward the end and it was down to me and sharrow for a lych.

Vic on the other hand, I have no idea.

I think I made it to the end because the mafia had more to worry about than an obvious roleless townie not to mention I made myself look super scummy toward the end and it was down to me and sharrow for a lych.

So that was on purpose to save yourself from being NKed? (Sorry if I'm asking a ton of questions. Just trying to learn more experienced players' strategies. Feel free to not answer things like that if you feel it gives away too much about your playing style.) :D

Of course, JiF, you and I were partners and we kicked ass!

Oh please, game was already ruined anyways.

1) The game was not ruined.

If it wasn't for Vicious, Doggin would have been easily lynched.

2) Your clue at the end didn't help anything. Sharrow was so obviously scum that the lynch should have been even quicker.

1) The game was not ruined.

If it wasn't for Vicious, Doggin would have been easily lynched.

2) Your clue at the end didn't help anything. Sharrow was so obviously scum that the lynch should have been even quicker.

He WAS lynched.

It didn't matter in the end cause it saved my ass haha.

Yea I was terribly wrong. Oh well it didn't cost us in a way.

It actually helped the Family in the end. (I was on a suicide mission to take down Doggin anyway 'cus I was 100% sure he was scum with a role).

The modkill not only saved you (family) from lynching, it didn't provide Yellin (chief scum) with extra cover that he had helped take down chief scum.

So that was on purpose to save yourself from being NKed? (Sorry if I'm asking a ton of questions. Just trying to learn more experienced players' strategies. Feel free to not answer things like that if you feel it gives away too much about your playing style.) :D

It was a combo of both. I wanted to do some talking incase I got NK'ed, but mainly I just wanted to make it to the next day and I knew drawing attention to myself would help that cause.

FOS: Dan X.

No true Jets fan trusts anything named Dan, Danny, or any version of that evil, never-won-a-championship 'phin.

No argument, you have a valid point. Although I prefer to associate myself with Daniel Boone, tbh. Danny DeVito is all right, too.

No argument, you have a valid point. Although I prefer to associate myself with Daniel Boone, tbh. Danny DeVito is all right, too.

Removing FOS from Dan X. Dan Marino obviously would have cursed out everyone and stomped out of the thread. He's never funny.

Daniel Boone it is my friend

Archived