Bon Jovi wants to buy the Jets?

CapeCoralJetFan

Was watching PTI yesterday, April 13th & when Mike & Tony came to the part about Celine Dion buying the Montreal Canadiens, Tony said... "And Bon Jovi wants to buy the Jets." I had to replay it (TIVO) to make sure I heard it right.

But if it's true, what kind of owner do you think he would be?

Was watching PTI yesterday, April 13th & when Mike & Tony came to the part about Celine Dion buying the Montreal Canadiens, Tony said... "And Bon Jovi wants to buy the Jets." I had to replay it (TIVO) to make sure I heard it right.

No.

He said "IF Bon Jovi wanted to buy the Jets."

He was using it as an example.

I would not want that phag Giant fan, Belichick ass-licking, Bruce Springsteen-wannabe anywhere with 1000 yards of my beloved Jets.

No.

I would not want that phag Giant fan, Belichick ass-licking, Bruce Springsteen-wannabe anywhere with 1000 yards of my beloved Jets.

Tony K. said "Jon Bon Jovi wants to buy the Jets". I just went over the TIVO to make sure whether "if" was in his sentence. It was not. I don't think it's a secret that Bon Jovi would like to own any NFL franchise, but being from Sayreville, NJ, he probably would consider any of the "local" teams.

I think it would be an improvement.

Not in a million years.

I never understood why people would get upset at the possibility of certain people buying their favorite team, like when Manchester United fans went insane over Malcolm Glazer but now I get it.

It'll be cold day in hell before I allow Jon Bon Phoni to own the Jets.

His arena football team won a championship I think... We should temporarily unban 128 so he can tell us whether Bon Jovi is a good AFL owner.

No.

Bruce Springsteen sukks balls, so your point is lost in a swamp.

Archived