Florida Marlins:

Best starting rotation in the majors

Best record in the majors

and

The lowest payroll in the majors...

Gotta love it

GO FISH

phf-aahp237.jpg

lol, I remember when the Marlins started off hot last year and failed to make the playoffs.

Hey Tampa Bandwagoner, how many rings do your Rays have again????

OH YEA, thats right, sorry BWAHAHAHA

The Marlins are not 4-Real here in 2009...They started off just as hot if not hotter than the Rays last year and they fell off just like everyone predicted.

The Rays are the team to beat outta Florida and the Marlins will finish 3rd in the NL East behind the Phillies and Mets.

you make the playoffs for the first time in your history and now you are the team to beat??? You sound like the o8 dol-fag fans

lol, the Rays wont be in the playoffs? Our starting pitching is top 5 with Kazmir, Shields, Garza, Sonnanstine and David Price will be here soon.

Our Defense is 2nd to none with Crawford in LF (Best defensive LF in the game), Upton in Center field (Top 5 Defensive CF) and Gross is a solid RF

Then our infield is full of gold-glove talent/potential. Carlos Pena is a gold glover and one of the best defensive 1st basemen in the leauge. Evan Longoria is turning into one of the best defensive 3rd baseman that I've ever seen. Aki is a STUD @ 2nd base and should get a gold glove here in 09. Bartlett is a really good defensive SS and Navarro is an all-star catcher.

Then our lineup is full of nothing but Speed and Power.

After we take this game today from the Yankees...The Rays will be 4-2 against the Red Sox and Yankees. No way we miss the playoffs, no way. Our bullpen is also really good.

Is this Crashingjet in disguise?

Nah, but it was just funny when you said the Marlins had the best starting rotation in the league, funny as hell.

Rays, Yankees and Red Sox all have a better starting rotation with more talent than the Marlins. Marlins would have the 4th best rotation in the AL East.

check the team era's and get back to me, don't go just by names

lets get back on track..Marlins are now 8-1, best record in baseball and just swept the Braves in a 3 game series for the 1st time EVER...Josh Johnson NL pitcher of the week..live with it

and you guys who live up north bad mouthing Ramirez? You have no idea...watch him everyday, then your opinion might actually mean something

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company