Thank you bitches

Maxman

Very welcome.

JN is keeping me from doing my chemistry project right now...thanks alot Max. If it weren't for you creating this site, I'd be doing it. :rolleyes:

What are you doing in Chemistry? Maybe I can help, lol.

I'd like to say your welcome, bitch. Apparently I can edit your tags too, bitch. :lol:

all I know is JetNation is the first place I go to every day when I go online-no matter what the time of day that is

Same here. I guess you could say I'm addicted to the Nation. And I'm closing in on 1k posts, I really have no life LOL.

I'm a guy that has been here for a long time. I also didn't show up a few months ago and attempt to take over the board.

Can you please GFY.

Lighten up Francis.

I am trying to unwind from a long day at work.

Max, who unlike you has a sense of humor, started this thread by calling everyone "bitches."

I got a feeling he was inviting smartass comments so back up Mr. I'm More Important Than You Because I've Been Here Longer Even Though I'm A Troll!

what the phuck/fukk does this have to do with football?? :shock:

put it in the right forum, bitch.

POTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap that was funny.

BTW someone needs to explain to T0m the new automated POTW thing. Hey may have invented it. But we automated it. :-P

That's all. Just thank you. Just wanted to say we appreciate that so many of you make this your online home.

So one more time...thank you bitches. All of you.

This is an off topic subject. you know where this should be posted

That's all. Just thank you. Just wanted to say we appreciate that so many of you make this your online home.

So one more time...thank you bitches. All of you.

Is this your way of saying that those of us on the Pay Per Post plan won't be getting checks again this month?

Archived