Yankees vs. Indians @ Yankee Stadium (Home Opener/New Yankee Stadium debut)

Morrissey

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$2700 per tkt is ****ing ridiculous.

What a joke to be the lone idiots in a completely empty section... I hope some of those people won those seats...

Its a joke... the stadium looks empty until they zoom out and the cheap seats are all full...

Should be like a minor league game... you should be able to move down into the good empty seats.. :lol:

There's also $5 dollar, $12, $14 dollar, $25 dollar, $35 dollar, $45 dollar seats.

Who ****ing cares, Im not talking about those seats, Im talking about the audacity of the Yankees to charge $2700 per ticket in a recessive climate. $2700 is a freaking mortgage.

There's also $5 dollar, $12, $14 dollar, $25 dollar, $35 dollar, $45 dollar seats.

The point is that there are HUGE chunks or prime seats EMPTY...

Its a new stadium... on a beautiful APril Sat...

The Yankees really ****ed up the pricing... imagine how empty that stadium is going to get a year or two from now when the charm wears off...

Who ****ing cares, Im not talking about those seats, Im talking about the audacity of the Yankees to charge $2700 per ticket in a recessive climate. $2700 is a freaking mortgage.

The point it, you have other options. I would never sit in those seats, so why worry bout it.

The point it, you have other options. I would never sit in those seats, so why worry bout it.

I dont care what you would ever do or not do, and if you're not worrie dabout it, then dont respond to my argument. Im talking from an economical standpoint. This country is in a recession, charging that much for some seats for a baseball game is asinine.

The point is that they have excluded HUGE parts of their fan base from sitting in seats that used to be affordable...

Look at the game... are you even watching??? It looks like a ghost town for the first 30 rows all around the baselines...

It is a new stadium... in APril.... on a beautiful weekend day... and they cant fill it up...

Thats a problem...

The point is that they have excluded HUGE parts of their fan base from sitting in seats that used to be affordable...

Look at the game... are you even watching??? It looks like a ghost town for the first 30 rows all around the baselines...

It is a new stadium... in APril.... on a beautiful weekend day... and they cant fill it up...

Thats a problem...

He's so anoying, always giving a contrarian view on an argument, even when it isnt warranted.

I dont care what you would ever do or not do, and if you're not worrie dabout it, then dont respond to my argument. Im talking from an economical standpoint. This country is in a recession, charging that much for some seats for a baseball game is asinine.

If you want to talk without people responding to you than maybe you should start a blog.

Yankee fans turning on each other.

I love it.

BTW, this is a message board. A place for discussions and a presenting of opinions.

Tyler Durden thinks HIS opinion is the only one that matters and the rest of us are ignorant fools who know nothing about nothing. Read the other game threads, you'll see for yourself.

Archived