Yankees vs. Indians @ Yankee Stadium (Home Opener/New Yankee Stadium debut)

Morrissey

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way guys... make sure to tune in at 11:30 tomorrow morning for all the pre game ceremonies.

Something tells me it's going to be a lot better than half assed job the Mets did the other day.

haha the Yankees sukd on their home opener, Tyler D...& Citi Field, which cost HALF of what their stadium cost (& was built on stolen taxpayer $$...not that you've ever paid a dime of taxes, school boy), is a better stadium anyway. HAHA you suk

haha the Yankees sukd on their home opener, Tyler D...& Citi Field, which cost HALF of what their stadium cost (& was built on stolen taxpayer $$...not that you've ever paid a dime of taxes, school boy), is a better stadium anyway. HAHA you suk

Yankees pre game ceremony wasn't as good as it could have been, but it was still head and shoulders better than the Mets.

and I've been to both new stadiums, and Citi Bank Field doesn't compare to Yankee Stadium...

Yankees pre game ceremony wasn't as good as it could have been, but it was still head and shoulders better than the Mets.

and I've been to both new stadiums, and Citi Bank Field doesn't compare to Yankee Stadium...

They were never meant to be- different type of stadiums were envisioned by the two teams.

Robertson sent down.

Miranda up and Matsui out with a sore knee.

Tex back in after getting a cortisone shot on wrist.

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Swisher DH

Posada C

Cano 2B

Cabrera RF

Ransom 3B

Gardner CF

Pitching: RHP Joba Chamberlain (0-0, 1.50).

Ugly bottom of the order unless Tyler tells us otherwise.;)

Ive been to Citi Im yet to go to Yankee stadium, but based on the photos ive seen, Yankee stadium runs circles around tiny ass citit Field.

I can't watch the game. Is Joba getting squeezed, or is the guy at CBS Sports.com a Yankees fan?

He has 3 walks and 4k's I think. He isnt spectacular buthe isnt wetting the bed either.

Another walk for Joba...:yawn:

He's ****ing up.

I've been watching this mess for two years now. Am I the only one that sees that Joba's mechanics and general comfort on the mound are off? Watch him. He looks like he's over-thinking every pitch, rather than just letting it go.

I've been watching this mess for two years now. Am I the only one that sees that Joba's mechanics and general comfort on the mound are off? Watch him. He looks like he's over-thinking every pitch, rather than just letting it go.

It's still early in his SP career but you are right in that he is nothing close to the dominant pitcher he was as a 8th inning guy. He's good but not the special pitcher we thought he'd be. Very early in his career though.

Archived